Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Abbreviated"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Its ISO 4217 code is COP and it is also informally abbreviated as COL$. However, the official peso symbol is $.
- The new ISO 4217 code is MZN. The new currency is locally abbreviated as MTn.
- Boston Symphony Orchestra, the The London Symphony Orchestra (frequently abbreviated to LSO) is a full time orchestra based in London.
- An adverse drug reaction (abbreviated ADR) is an expression that describes the unwanted, negative consequences associated with the use of given medications.
- An adverse drug reaction (abbreviated ADR) is a term to describe the unwanted, negative consequences sometimes associated with the use of medications.
- Pump It Up, commonly abbreviated as PIU, is a rhythm video game developed by Andamiro, a Korean coin-operated games producer.
- PCLinuxOS, often abbreviated as PCLOS, is a desktop Linux distribution.
- When the underlying measure space S is understood, L p(S, μ) is often abbreviated L p(μ), or just L p.
- Japanese rock (often abbreviated J-Rock) is the Japanese form of rock music.
- In some countries, many telephone operating companies (commonly abbreviated to telco in American English) are in competition to provide telephone services.
- CTVglobemedia (often abbreviated "CTVgm"), formerly known as Bell Globemedia ("BGM"), is one of Canada 's largest private media companies.
- It is a special case of the geosynchronous orbit (abbreviated GSO), and the one which is of most interest to operators of artificial satellite.
- Eventually, monograms and other symbols were replaced with abbreviated forms of the moneyer?s name.
- As such the lesbian & gay wing adopted an abbreviated form of its name "DEmocrats for Lesbian & Gay Action" as DELGA.
- DHC is an abbreviated form of Daigaku Honyaku Center, which is a skincare research and product development facility in Tokyo, Japan.
- Despite the abbreviated schedule, Keller had one top-ten finish and finished 33rd in points.
- His abbreviated season left him 20th in points.
- Even an abbreviated list of patented inventions underscores the point: telegraph (Morse, No.
- BPS In data communications, bits per second (abbreviated bps) is a common measure of data speed for computer modems and transmission carriers.
- This is a directory of abbreviated redirects to Community, Project, and Portal pages in the Wikipedia namespace.
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold has everything that makes the work of Mr. Garcia-Marquez such a joy, albeit in abbreviated form.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises (sometimes abbreviated to DFE) was a Hollywood -based animation production company, active from 1963 to 1981.
- Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are a large and diverse group of bacteria.
- It is abbreviated as either (UoM) for University of Mumbai or as (MU) for Mumbai University.
- Their name is sometimes abbreviated as D.A.I., revealing that Do As Infinity was named after the band's guitarist and composer, Dai Nagao.
- In 2003, the AI Lab (as it is commonly abbreviated) was merged with the Laboratory for Computer Science, the descendant of Project MAC, to form CSAIL.
- Indian National Congress, Congress-I (also known as the Congress Party and abbreviated INC) is a major political party in India.
- This school is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, commonly abbreviated to "Hogwarts", and it is where most of the action in the novels takes place.
- In the British Army and Royal Marines, however, the abbreviated "S'arnt" or "S'ant" is commonly heard.
- Antiepileptic drugs are commonly abbreviated as "AEDs." The active ingredient is zonisamide, 1,2-benzisoxazole-3-methanesulfonamide.
- In an internal combustion engine, the cylinder head (often informally abbreviated to just head) sits above the cylinders on top of the cylinder block.
- This designation is placed after the mass number of the atom; for example, Cobalt-58m (abbreviated, where 27 is the atomic number of cobalt).
- Here then, is an abbreviated description of the sea-floor-spreading and plate tectonics model for the dynamic behavior of the crust and underlying mantle.
- His full Latin name was Joannes de Regio monte, which abbreviated to Regiomontanus (from the Latin for "Königsberg"—"King's Mountain").
- Madison Square Garden, often abbreviated as MSG, known colloquially simply as The Garden, has been the name of four arenas in New York City, United States.
- Bay of A-Ma). The peninsula was therefore renamed and Amagao was abbreviated to Macau in modern usage.
- Unreal Tournament 2007 (abbreviated "UT2007", less commonly "UT2K7") was initially announced for Windows and PlayStation 3 in 2005.
- The PlayStation 2 (officially abbreviated PS2) is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Sony.
- Electronic sports, abbreviated e-sports or eSports, is used as a general term to describe the play of video games competitively.
- White Zinfandel, often abbreviated as White Zin, is an off-dry to sweet, pink-colored blush wine.
- It is sometimes abbreviated to pop music, although pop music is more often used for a narrower branch of popular music.
- Arginine (abbreviated as Arg or R) is an Î±-amino acid.
- Networks are often measured in megabits per second, abbreviated as Mbps.
- Berkshire (IPA: [ˈbɑːkʃə] or [ˈbɑːkʃɪə]; sometimes abbreviated to Berks) is a county in England and forms part of the South East England region.
- Bedfordshire (abbreviated Beds) is a county in England that forms part of the East of England region.
- Dual (abbreviated) is a grammatical number that some languages use in addition to singular and plural.
- Killer Instinct 2 (commonly abbreviated KI2) is a 1996 arcade -only fighting game developed by Rare Ltd., licensed by Nintendo, and manufactured by Midway.
- Dance Dance Revolution, commonly abbreviated to DDR, is a music video game series produced by Konami.
- Dance Dance Revolution, abbreviated DDR, and previously known as Dancing Stage in Europe and Australasia, is a music video game series produced by Konami.
- GuitarFreaks (also GUITARFREAKS, abbreviated GF) is a music video game series produced by Konami.
- Quake III Arena or Quake 3, abbreviated as Q3A or Q3, is a multiplayer first-person shooter computer and video game released on December 2, 1999.
- System of a Down (commonly referred to as System or abbreviated as SOAD) is an American rock band, formed in 1994 in Glendale, California.
- Dance Hall Crashers (often abbreviated to " DHC ") is a ska punk band from Berkeley, California, that formed in 1989.
- The Central Valley Project (abbreviated as CVP) is a Bureau of Reclamation federal water project in the U.S. state of California.
- Guns N' Roses (sometimes abbreviated as GN'R or GNR) is an American hard rock band.
- Third Eye Blind (frequently abbreviated 3eb) is a rock band formed in the early 1990s in San Francisco.
- The value of the improvements is sometimes abbreviated to RCNLD-reproduction cost new less depreciation, or replacement cost new less deprecation.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Name
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Culture > Dragons
- Culture > Entertainment > Games > Fighting Games
* Autonomous System
* Avian Infectious Bronchitis
* Dollar Sign
* Extreme Noise Terror
* Fighting Games
* Gary Gygax
* Grammatical Mood
* Han Dynasty
* Molecular Weight
* Role-Playing Games
* Royal Navy Ships
* Santa Fe Railway
* Smaller Engines
* Soft Drinks
Books about "Abbreviated" in