Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Amerzone"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Amerzone is a first-person adventure game much like Myst.
- Amerzone is an atmospheric adventure game produced by the French company Micro--ds.
- Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy is a first-person role-playing game in the style of Myst,.
- Amerzone is a short game, but full of unique creatures, modes of transportation and an original storyline based on Benoit Sokal's comic books.
- Amerzone is a game that requires great concentration and has puzzles that would challenge the most competent gamer.
- These later games contain some references to Amerzone and take place in the same fictional universe.
- Valenbois, the old explorer who lives in the lighthouse, stole the egg from a Central American tribe in a country called Amerzone.
- Puzzle solvers looking for a serious challenge will love Amerzone.
- I was glad to get on the way to Amerzone, finding the first level a tad colourless and boring.
- The 360 degree panning was excellent and reminded me of "Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time" although in all honesty the graphics are sharper in Amerzone.
- The places, concepts and some of the characters featured in Amerzone originates from Sokal's work in the 80's with the comic Inspecteur Canardo.
- Trivia L'Amerzone is based on a graphic novel by Benoit Sokal of the same title.
- Designed by Benoit Sokal and developed by Micro--ds, Amerzone, who'd later develop the critically-acclaimed Syberia and its sequel Syberia 2.
- Returning to France, nobody believed Alexandre or his journals about the Amerzone.
- He had stolen the last egg of the famed white birds of the Amerzone.
- Your goal is to find the fabled egg of the legendary "White Birds" of the Amerzone, who are born to live and die in the sky without ever landing.
- Thus begins Ubisoft's new Myst -like adventure, Amerzone, a slow, quiet, satisfying gaming experience.
- Last check: 2007-10-25) Amerzone is a first-person adventure game much like Myst.
- Der Amerzone Spieler hat nun die Aufgabe das bl-hende Land vor dem endg-ltigen Chaos zu retten.
- He talks to you about the Amerzone and try to push you in a big adventure to repair the error he has done 50 years ago and he dies after taking to you.
- Die Produktion von Amerzone hat sich u.a.
- I give it two stars for fun, because I expected "Amerzone" to captivate me as "Syberia" did, and it failed utterly.
- I give "Amerzone" three stars overall because it's a decent game in its own right.
- Amerzone is contained on four CDs and has a Myst-like quality to it though it is not nearly as complex.
- With its great graphic quality, not to mention the depth of its story line, Amerzone will also appeal to gamers of all ages.
- Comment reviews: Amerzone is a really engaging game.
- AMERZONE reviews from the nation's top critics and audiences.
- Das Spiel "Amerzone" spielt in einer reinen Fantasiewelt, in einem anderen Universum.
- Die Neuver--ffentlichung enth--lt Amerzone zusammen mit Syberia (beide in DVD H--llen) in einem sch--n gestalteten Pappmantel (fast ein Sammlerst--ck).
- He pleads for you to take the egg back to the Amerzone to set things right, and consequently you set off on your journey.
- Created by Benoît Sokal and Microids who previously made Amerzone, Syberia is a beautifully crafted journey of discovery.
- No one outside of the Amerzone had ever seen such a bird, or its egg for that matter, and Valembois was extremely excited by his discovery.
- Da das einzige Ei mit dem Forscher nach Europa gelangte, steht das Land Amerzone vor dem Untergang.
- Ist dies erfolgt, gilt es die Reise nach Amerzone anzutreten.
- A dying French explorer tells you to take a mysterious white egg back to its rightful tribe in the Amerzone.
- The old adventurer was originally a scientist who set out to the Amerzone in search of the mysterious white bird native to that region.
- Amerzone is worth the trip, believe me.
- The first thing that struck me about Amerzone was the beauty of the graphics, particularly the watercolours in Alexandre's journal.
- Once upon a time, three idealistic lads decided to take a trip to the Amerzone, a jungle in an undisclosed region.
- The Amerzone journal contains pen and ink sketches of the flora and fauna of the Amerzone, watercolours of important scenes, etc.
- Take a sacred egg back to where it belongs to put an end to the suffering the people of Amerzone have experienced since it was stolen.
- He begs you to take the egg and return to Amerzone in his stead, to right the wrong he feels he has caused.
- Amerzone: PIB PC Game Review He dies during your talk; his last request is that you undertake the journey for him to return the egg.
- From misty France to tropical Amerzone, it's quite beautiful and enjoyable.
- The game whisks you from Brittany in France to the far-off land of Amerzone, an imaginary Central American country ruled by a power-crazy dictator.
- Amerzone - from CDAccess.com Amerzone whisks you from France to the far-off land of the imaginary Amerzone, located in Central America.
- He tells you that the Amerzone is a beautiful South American country with strange, never before seen flora and fauna.
- Overall, Amerzone is a by-the-book adventure game that starts off well, but has trouble sustaining it's gameplay.
- In typical Adventure Game fashion, Amerzone concentrates on the solution of puzzles which, when solved, take you a little bit closer to the conclusion.
- Intrigued by the mystery, you embark on an adventure that will lead you through the Amerzone and bring you face to face with the secrets of the jungle.
- As the game progresses you will get further into Amerzone and learn its secrets.
- C'est de vous désormais que dépend la survie d'une espèce unique : les grands oiseaux blancs d'Amerzone.
- E noi proprio questo dobbiamo riuscire a fare: recuperare gli ingredienti per il rito ed officiarlo perch-- la vita nei cieli di Amerzone continui ancora.
- Amerzone is very simple, so it's not for those who are on the lookout for mindboggling puzzles.
- With attractive graphics, easy game-handling and complicated puzzles, you'll slip quickly and comfortably into the world of Amerzone.
- Zoom in on the desk and pick up the old man's Amerzone journal.
- Our hero, on the request of a dying old man, sets out to the Amerzone (think Amazon) to return the egg of a "White Bird".
- But my favourite part was the animals, plant life, and insects of Amerzone.
- Amerzone offers four CDs of adventuring, no 3D acceleration, no multiplayer options, no mindless violence, and the chance to be nice to animals.
- I only encountered one native woman in the Amerzone, along with a guard and a priest, but you can definitely feel the presence of many, many others.
- Amerzone is becoming increasingly harder to find, and if you can find a copy and you enjoy games along the lines of Riven and Myst don't pass this one up.
- Amerzone uses immersion technology to give you 360- vision along with zoom-in and zoom-out possibilities.
- Amerzone is definitely worth picking up, and the bargain bin price only sweetens the deal.
- But the travelling sequences as you move further toward or into the Amerzone are worth watching.
- The Spanish village was a nice touch, as was the broadcast in Spanish by the Amerzone dictator.
- Walkthrough for Amerzone Amerzone is a very nice adventure.
- Amerzone | Cheats.RU - cheats, tips, hints, trainers.
- Amerzone cheat codes, Amerzone cheats, Amerzone codes, Amerzone wallpapers, walkthroughs, FAQs, guides and trainers.
- Complete walkthrough to Amerzone with tips and all the solutions.
- Amerzone is fun, but there are times that you need to go back and forth, back and forth, to accomplish a task.
- I have read several negative reviews of Amerzone, but after playing it several times these are my impressions.
- Sound effects are brilliant, especially nature sounds: birdcalls, hoots and groans from unknown species of the Amerzone.
- The audio track in AmerZone is always working hard provide background sounds to augment the visual tale unfolding on the screen.
- Nature > Life > Game > Adventure
- World > Countries > European Union > France
- Society > Culture > Entertainment > Games
- Glossaries > Glossary of Adventure Game Stubs /
Books about "Amerzone" in