Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Arts/Organizations"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Organizations are expected to fund their own travel to the face-to-face meetings, and in some cases, conference calls.
- Organizations are encouraged to use this publication in selecting artists for employment for residencies and other Arts in Education activities.
- Many position listings and links to sports and recreation organizations.
- Sports-Adult: Teams and other sports organizations primarily serving adults.
- Click on Resources for Organizations and Communities for funding resources.
- Innovative collaborations between artists and social service or community organizations expand the possibilities for how art can effect social change.
- Health: Organizations devoted to health care issues.
- There are 11604 charitable organizations in the database.
- Donars do not give money to organizations they do not trust.
- This year, 33 applications were received from Bucks County organizations.
- Calls from friends, family, partners and other organizations are welcomed.
- Online network of artists, arts workers, arts organizations, and arts funders.
- They provide Internet access and training for artists and nonprofit arts organizations.
- Dance - dance companies, schools, organizations, publications, resources.
- Links to arts, humanities, museums, foundations, organizations, coalitions, centers, libraries, etc.
- CAP III: provides funds for organizational development and stabilization for Tompkins County arts organizations.
- Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF) is one of six regional arts organizations in America functioning on a non-profit basis.
- A service of the New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA), Artswire is an online network of artist, arts workers, arts organizations, and arts funders.
- Workshops and consultation are available to individuals and organizations.
- Categories include athletes, biographies, issues in sports, organizations and associations, individual sports and more.
- She is also an active lecturer to civic and professional organizations.
- Find information about journals, texts, teaching tools, art, architecture and professional organizations.
- This search engine locates nonprofit organizations on the WWW. Search by keyword or use the subject index.
- A list of puppetry organizations, worldwide, that you can join.
- The following is a list of the available organizations, as well as some of my personal comments and recommendations.
- The Alliance is a nationwide federation of public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
- The NCSDR also coordinates sleep research activities with other Federal agencies and with public and nonprofit organizations.
- This course introduces students to the major financial management concepts and techniques required for effective management of nonprofit organizations.
- City of Raleigh Arts Commission - includes events and organizations.
- The commission also contracts with five independent organizations to promote the arts.
- The Commission also awarded grants totaling $349,984 to non-profit arts organizations under its Project Grant Program.
- Churches and non-profit organizations are equally accountable under the law as those who sell arts and crafts in shops and events.
- A national association of non-profit organizations and individuals committed to furthering the media arts: film, video, audio and interactive.
- Links to international policy and arts-related organizations and commissions.
- Identifies resources from agencies, organizations, and associations.
- We are especially interested in adding links to State Arts Organizations or State Arts Alliances.
- Many states have statewide membership organizations that are open to local arts agencies and others.
- Mid-sized arts organizations are defined as those with annual budgets between $500,000 and $1,000,000 per year.
- Boulder County has more arts organizations per 10,000 residents than either the state or the nation for every category.
- Special attention to problems of management of such publications and organizations.
- Students of the master of business administration in arts management program are required to intern with a professional arts organizations.
- Also search our Arts & Culture pages for information about museums, libraries, and organizations.
- Special Projects are usually sponsored by organizations other than museums, libraries, and historical organizations.
- Museums, schools and artists' organizations can show excerpts from upcoming or current exhibitions.
- The New Jersey Council on the Arts posts an online event calendar where organizations may list upcoming events.
- Action Learning and Learning Partnerships are two tools to help organizations adapt.
- The Partnership includes over 140 organizations that are national in scope and impact.
- This directory lists all the clubs and organizations registered with the Office of Student Activities and Services. (email@example.com, 532-6541, fax 532-7292).
- Look here for links to the major arts education organizations in California.
- Web sites for Central Ohio art and cultural groups and organizations.
- Churches and religious organizations from Central Ohio with a Web site.
- Here are some of the Government agencies, service organizations and foundations we work with.
- Non-profit organizations and the local government would be charged only $975 for the same session.
- State, county, or local governments; Nonprofit organizations (502.c.3); Tribal governments; and Universities.
- A-87 for State and local governments. OMB Circular No. A-21 for educational institutions and other nonprofit organizations also applies.
- Sponsored by the Government of Toronto, RESNA and other organizations.
- Touring Arts Grant to be used for underwriting fees for performances and residency activities sponsored by South Dakota nonprofit organizations.
- Touring Arts Grant to be used for underwriting fees for performances sponsored by South Dakota nonprofit organizations. Wakonda Public Library: $800.
- Nonprofit, IRS tax-exempt institutions and organizations in the United States.
- Canadian organizations must be registered charities by the Canadian government.
- Good source of information on non profit organizations, and job and volunteer postings.
- Photo documentaries looking at volunteer organizations from ESL teachers to farmworker organizations, Special Olympics, Oxford Orphanages and more.
- The directory of museums, galleries and related organizations in BC.
- Writers' Corner- Short directory of writers' organizations and resources.
- Published annually, with two updates. Individuals and organizations will find this directory very useful.
- Maine artists, organizations, collectives and associations are invited to self-subscribe to the Maine Artists and Organizations Directory.
- Community Development for local arts councils and arts organizations.
- The Start Smart Campaign also gives awards to local youth arts organizations.
- Membership organization serving local arts councils, organizations, and artists.
- Check out a registry of arts events hosted by the Center and other literary organizations.
- Representatives for local art organizations make up another important aspect of the growing trend to use the Net to unite the arts.
- Database of jobs openings in non-profit organizations.
- In 2002, 45 non-profit organizations were awarded a total of $72,000.
- The artnetweb RESOURCES listing of ORGANIZATIONS and non-profit INSTITUTIONS.
- The database encompasses data from a number of sources and include data on for-profit and governmental organizations as available.
- Sports-College: Teams and other sports organizations primarily serving colleges.
- Includes a section on scholarships and fellowships awarded by colleges and universities, art schools, and arts organizations.
- Schools and non-profit organizations may apply for a listing.
- ELIGIBILITY Organizations and individuals in California eligible to apply.
- A coalition of artists, educators, historians and cultural organizations.
- The Maine Arts Commission provides ongoing staff assistance to communities, schools, cultural organizations, and individual artists.
- The Michigan Association of Community Arts Agencies (MACAA) exists to support, strengthen and unite community arts and cultural organizations in Michigan.
- Search for people in businesses, organizations.
- Aon provides products and services to diverse businesses, financial institutions, governments, insurance organizations and individuals worldwide.
- Links to University and non-University performing arts organizations.
- The Duxbury Art Association is one of the oldest arts organizations in the country.
- Note - Generally, orchestras are better funded than other Japanese arts organizations.
- One of six non-profit regional arts organizations in the United States, Arts Midwest-s history spans more than 25 years.
- Other funding opportunities for Ohio artists and arts organizations are available through the National Endowment for the Arts and Arts Midwest.
- Strengthen partnerships between federal and state agencies, universities, Alaska Native tribes and organizations, and communities.
- The following programs are designed to assist Maine's communities, schools and arts organizations with strategic cultural development initiatives.
- This program is designed to assist organizations in Maine as they investigate and present the stories and culture of our state, its communities and people.
- The Iowa Arts Council and its programs and services for artists and arts organizations.
- Arts projects or programs that provide opportunities for artists and arts organizations.
- Provides support through grants, technical assistance, and information to artists and arts organizations.
- Sociologists investigate the structure of groups, organizations and societies.
- For its work to provide a voice for women whose environmental concerns had not been strategically addressed by existing organizations in Montana.
- Organizations, not individual artists, make application for these funds.
- Agency overview and information on artists, arts organizations, advocacy and traveling exhibitions.
- Many well-intentioned, legitimate organizations across the country provide fiscal sponsorship programs for artists.
- Ascribe Newswire distributes the news of America's nonprofit and public sector organizations.
- Established in 1956, the Foundation Center provides information about nonprofit organizations.
- Preference is given to organizations, major groups, nonprofits, and the more unique specialties.
- This course explores ethical questions and value dilemmas encountered by managers and leaders of nonprofit organizations.
- Federal organizations and Federal crown corporations are not eligible for funding.
- Eligible grantees must be incorporated in Georgia as not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- The Arts Endowment considers applications and proposals from eligible individuals and organizations.
- General operating expenses for non-arts organizations.
- There is general consensus that sedentary living, especially after state formation, dominated all earlier forms of organizations.
- These organizations will follow the same guidelines and application procedures as other applicants for General Operating Support.
- Other organizations involved in higher education or research.
- Sports-Youth: Teams and other sports organizations primarily serving youth.
- Click here to access the Guide to Grants for Organizations and Schools 2003-2004.
- Local fraternal organizations could help tutor students and provide a place for them to read.
- News,on-line events calendar possibilities, stories advices for volunteers and organizations.
Books about "Arts/Organizations" in