Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Arts/Visual Arts/Native And Tribal/Oceania"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Shields of Oceania, an exhibition of 80 examples of shields from this region was developed in conjunction with the Oceanic Arts Society.
- It will not cover all the arts of all the peoples of Africa, Oceania, and the Native Americas.
- An introduction to the arts of the native peoples of Africa, Oceania, Pre-Columbia and North America.
- The Museum celebrates the world's diverse cultures and rich visual arts, especially those of Africa, Asia, Oceania, Native and Latin America.
- It builds on the peace in which the indigenous peoples of Oceania have always believed.
- The Church in Oceania is strong in hope, for she has experienced God's infinite goodness in Christ.
- Thanks originally to the generosity and fervour of countless missionaries, the many peoples of Oceania know Jesus Christ.
- The Special Assembly is also an opportune event because the peoples of Oceania are experiencing significant changes at this moment in history.
- An introduction to the visual arts and cultures of Oceania (the South Pacific).
- OCEANIA: All countries in the region are eligible, including Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the countries and islands in the South Pacific.
- The Australia & Oceania page offers links to several informative websites for the Pacific Islands region.
- Setting and cultural adaptation of the peoples of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- However, there are many other varieties in other parts of Oceania, Melanesia and Island Southeast Asia (Ehrlich 1999).
- Oceania Healers includes listings for .
- Dreamweb Oceania- Aboriginal art, culture, news, exhibitions, and links.
- OCEANIA: the definition of Oceania sometimes includes the continent of Australia and sometimes does not.
- The bishops of Oceania will meet with bishops of other continents, in communion with the Bishop of Rome.
- The process of inculturation began in Oceania as immigrant people brought the Christian faith from their homelands.
- Marshall, Mac et al (eds.). 1989. Culture, kin and cognition in Oceania.
* North America
Books about "Arts/Visual Arts/Native And Tribal/Oceania" in