Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Balance"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Balance is a term that applies to accounts, and signifies the amount necessary to be added to one side of the account in order to make it equal the other.
- Balance is a simple but powerful generic tcp proxy with round robin load balancing and failover mechanisms.
- Balance is a successful load balancing solution being a simple but powerful generic tcp proxy with round robin load balancing and failover mechanisms.
- BALANCE is the harmonious interplay of components in a wine.
- A balance is always maintained so that the correct amount of spark advance is supplied for all speed and load conditions.
- That means union or merger and the ultimate goal of the practice of yoga is to strike a balance between the mind and body.
- In keeping with the balance of the Equinox, Oestara is a time when we seek balance within ourselves.
- This course provides a thorough grounding in modern numerical analysis, keeping in mind a balance between the theoretical and the practical.
- Scale 8: Kidney Dysfunction The kidneys maintain an intimate relation to the liver in keeping a balance in the body and eliminating wastes.
- Because of its northern location, the grapes maintain an excellent balance of high acidity.
- They're made from grapes from the Golden State's top coastal, valley and mountain vineyards, assuring a great balance in ripeness, structure and texture.
- Its harmonious balance derives from the use of grapes from two distinct regions: 70% of the wine comes from the Central Coast, and 30% is from Sonoma County.
- It's precisely because the table is full of rich, robust, and often (slightly) sweet that you need a wine to BALANCE that, not tip the scales into oblivion.
- They are a perfect balance of fruit and wine – not too sweet, and not too dry.
- Describes sweet wines that lack the acidity to balance their sugar content.
- Potassium and sodium work together in the body to regulate the balance between water and acidity in the blood.
- To maintain the homeostasis (or balance,) the blood has tiny molecules within the RBC that help prevent drops or increases from happening.
- The kidneys and urinary system keep chemicals, such as potassium and sodium, and water in balance, and remove a type of waste, called urea, from the blood.
- Additional Principal Payment A payment by a borrower of more than the scheduled principal amount due in order to reduce the remaining balance on the loan.
- Additional Principal Payment A payment by a borrower made in excess of the required monthly payment in order to reduce the remaining balance on the loan.
- Refinancing a mortgage at a higher amount than the current balance in order to transform a portion of the equity into cash.
- Shoot different scenes and note how the camera adjusts the aperture to balance the exposure.
- The camera automatically optimizes every setting from shutter speed, white balance, sensitivity and even turning flash on or off.
- The camera has very good controls and features, such as custom white balance, digital image stabilisation, excellent macro mode, and good video features.
- This is due to the camera having to calculate the exposure, set the white balance and focus the lens.
- There are many different methods for speed reading but the essential is that they all focus on a balance between speed and comprehension.
- The camcorder has a lens ring that allows control over zoom, focus, gain, aperture, shutter, and white balance.
- Most importantly, it provides a road map for women seeking to create hormone balance, providing a checklist of symptoms for identifying imbalances.
- Eat lots of Soy Beans in your daily diet to improve the Hormone Balance of your Body and to reduce the risk of Prostate Cancer & Osteoporosis.
- They help patients reach a hormone balance by replacing or blocking thyroid hormone.
- Gynecomastia, common among teenage boys, is due to changes in hormone balance during adolescence.
- Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance will prevent the body from dipping into its own muscle tissue (catabolism) to get nutrients it needs (like protein).
- However, there needs to be a balance of hormone production, otherwise it could result in hypothyroidism, which is an underproduction of thyroid hormone.
- In all of this, there needs to be BALANCE, and the following are my recommendations for vaccinating or not vaccinating and some comments about diet.
- Even such gold advocates as Roosevelt's budget director conceded that until it was possible to balance the budget, a gold standard would be impossible.
- SamTrans has repeatedly cut bus service in the last several years, according to Bay Rail Alliance, as well as increased fares in order to balance its budget.
- If there is a difference between the sale price of the property and the outstanding balance under the loan, the lender can sue you to recover the difference.
- Call option A clause in a loan agreement that allows a lender to ask for the balance at any time.
- A clause which allows a lender to demand that the entire balance of the loan be repaid in a lump sum under certain circumstances.
- The balance of the mortgage is due in a lump sum at a specified date, usually at the end of the term.
- The balance is due in a lump sum payment at a specified date, usually at the end of the term.
- To help you enjoy the best of life and health, you need to have a balance of amino acids.
- Health, life, or accident insurance designed to pay the outstanding balance of debt in the event of a catastrophe.
- Our bodies need calories to sustain life and be physically active, but to maintain weight we need to balance the energy we eat with the energy we use.
- Amethyst brings energies of stability, peace, calm, balance, courage and inner strength.
- Soothes heartache and loneliness, fosters emotional balance, conflict resolution, inner peace, inner strength.
- It is considered optimal because it has the right balance of sugar and acid to create a good fermented wine without the addition of sugar or water.
- The crop is harvested in the autumn when the grapes contain the optimum balance of sugar and acidity.
- Rehydration drinks provide a perfect balance of water, salts, and sugar.
- Cerebellum is concerned with coordination of movements and balance of the body.
- As animals became more complex and moved onto the land the demands of balance and coordination were magnified, and the complexity of the cerebellum grew.
- Continued practice with the tonfa can help improve balance, coordination and physical strength.
- Valine is an essential amino acid and is required for muscle metabolism, repair and growth of tissue and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body.
- It has a stimulating effect and is needed for muscle metabolism, repair and growth of tissue and maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body.
- Isoleucine is essential for proper growth in infants and for nitrogen balance in adults.
- Actions and Benefits - For better muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and nitrogen balance, use valine with leucine and isoleucine.
- The ideal balance is 2 milligrams of leucine and valine for each 1 milligram of isoleucine.
- It has been shown that in order for protein balance to become positive post workout, dietary protein, specifically the amino acid leucine, must be consumed.
- In the mouth, this wine is fresh with tart cherries up front with great balance and acidity.
- A Frenectomy is a simple procedure where either part or all of the frenum in question is removed in order to return a healthy balance to the mouth.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth by removing or contouring enamel to create harmony and balance in the mouth.
- A combination of the texture, mouthfeel and balance that a wine imparts.
- The mouthfeel is very pleasant with a good balance between the residual sugar and the acidic backbone typical of Riesling with a long finish.
- They also tried to balance the trade deficit by selling opium to the Chinese, which later led to the First Opium War in 1838–1842.
- How we get an increased US savings rate (which is required to balance or at least mitigate the trade deficit) without a recession is beyond me.
- Part of the swing-back in political economy will be to use the tax system to redress the balance between capital and impotent labour.
- In later games, Capcom would attempt to redress this balance by burdening Akuma with a large damage handicap.
- Ladyfest aims to redress this gender balance.
- Wine that is full-flavored and has an appropriate balance of intensely concentrated fruit, alcohol, and acidity.
- So, as alcohol affects the cerebellum, a person loses his or her balance frequently.
- Righetti's wines exhibit an exceptional balance between fruit, wood aging, acidity and alcohol.
- The glass shape also provides balance to the intense flavor of this very concentrated wine.
- Livermore Valley Sauvignon Blancs are known for their racy, intense flavor and outstanding balance.
- Not only can excess energy interfere with ritual or spellwork, it can cause physical symptoms as well, such as dizziness, lack of balance or insomnia.
- Call your health care provider if dizziness, vertigo, loss of balance, or other symptoms of labyrinthitis are present.
- Symptoms may include headaches, problems with balance and walking, dizziness, weakness of the limbs, vision problems, and high blood pressure.
- Potassium works with sodium to maintain muscle tone, blood pressure, and water balance.
- In a balance of payments, the basic balance is the net balance of the combination of the current account and the capital account.
- The difference is that GNP includes net foreign income (the current account) rather than net exports (the balance of trade).
- Current Account: pare of Balance of payments where payments for the purchase and sale of goods and services are recorded.
- Cerebellum - The portion of the brain (located at the back) which helps coordinate movement (balance and muscle coordination).
- When the normal balance between inhibition and excitation is significantly disrupted in all or part of the brain, a seizure can occur.
- The human skull shapes the head and face, protects the brain, and houses and protects special sense organs for taste, smell, hearing, vision, and balance.
- People with ataxia experience a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait.
- Parkinson's disease (PD) is a slowly progressive disorder that affects movement, muscle control, and balance.
- Many heart and nerve functions, muscle control and coordination, and the body's ability to absorb fluids all depend on a healthy balance of electrolytes.
- Hops - Hop vines are grown in cool climates and brewers make use of the cone-like flowers to add bitterness and balance the sweetness of the malt sugar.
- Even the Blanc and Rouge retain great balance, with the sugar never cloying, and just enough bitterness to whet the appetite.
- The sweetness of the riesling, coupled with the bitterness of the Campari and the sourness of the lime is a perfect balance.
- Cloying Too sweet and lacking the balance provided by acid, alcohol, bitterness or intense flavor.
- CLOYING: Describes ultra-sweet or sugary wines that lack the balance provided by acid, alcohol, bitterness or intense flavor.
- Wine not in balance may be acidic, cloying, flat or harsh etc.
- The acidity adds more tartness than one usually wants in fruit, but on balance the fruit stands out more than the acid.
- Cider makers are most particular about concocting a blend that will create the desired flavor and produce the perfect balance between sweetness and tartness.
- Some natural acidity is usually present (from the blend of apples) and helps balance the overall impression.
- Each of these wines contained more than enough tannin levels to balance the natural acidity, causing a soft and silky feel in the mouth.
- The cerebellum, the second largest area, is responsible for maintaining balance and further control of movement and coordination.
- Vision and the body's senses are the most important systems for maintaining balance, but problems in the inner ear are the most frequent cause of dizziness.
- Headache, poor school performance, weakness, seizures, vomiting, difficulty in maintaining balance, and blurred vision can be symptoms of CNS leukemia.
- The power, freshness, balance, and elegance displayed by this wine make us think it will become a legendary vintage.
- The old vines add layers of depth and complexity without compromising the balance and elegance of the Waters style.
- The elegance and grace of balance beam.
- Rather the element in Chardonnay that Champagne winemakers look for is the finesse and balance of acidity that it brings to the blend.
- The 19-year-old Gulbis showed his first Grand Slam quarterfinal berth was no fluke, displaying a mix of power and finesse that kept Djokovic off balance.
- Maybe synonymous with "nervy" Elegant A term to describe a wine that possess finesse with subtle flavors that are in balance.
- Full and smooth on the palate, the wine will balance the creaminess of rich pasta dishes and will also make an excellent accompaniment to antipasti.
- The palate is medium bodied with an excellent balance of fruit and oak.
- The palate is fresh with apple and floral notes showing a fine balance between acidity and sweetness.
- BALANCE Denotes harmonious balance of wine elements - (ie: no individual part is dominant).
- Lively acidity gives the palate a harmonious balance, and the tannins go on and on.
- Slight spice, chocolate, and hints of coconut and black cherry aromas lead into a subtle and harmonious balance of oak and fruit on the palate.
- And to remember the sweet fruit of the wine and its balance with the bitterness of its tannin.
- With a fine balance between alcohol, fruit and tannin, this young wine already drinks well and will support 6-10 years aging.
- Acidity can be balanced in the winemaking process, but the best vintages have a perfect balance of tannin, fruit and acidity, in the grape itself.
- Blending in Malbec add a sweet, red fruit character and finishing the blend with a little Merlot softens the wine to better balance the tannins.
- Firm (but still friendly) tannins and a good acidity, together with the alcohol give this wine a good structure, resulting in a nice balance.
- The balance of fruit, elegance and good integration of tannins is an indication of the talent of South Africa's viticulturists and winemakers.
- The brain interprets this information, along with cues from the vestibular system and helps our bodies adjust so that we keep our balance.
- In some cases, the patient may also undergo physical therapy to help reduce balance problems or other symptoms.
- Electronystagmogram (ENG) is a test of the vestibular system, which is used to help diagnose balance problems.
- Parkinsonism is a clinical syndrome consisting of tremor, bradykinesia, rigidity, gait, balance problems, in addition to various non-motor symptoms.
- COMPLEXITY: An element in all great wines and many very good ones; a combination of richness, depth, flavor intensity, focus, balance, harmony and finesse.
- Because yoga invokes ideals of harmony, health and balance, it “fits” well in the environment of modernity.
- Hormones that are produced by these glands influence the health of the entire body, and the glands must be strengthened to ensure balance and harmony.
- Balance Owed on Loan The part of the original loan that remains unpaid by the borrower at a given point in time.
- Balance of trade: The difference in value over a period of time between a country's imports and exports.
- Call (Demand) Option - A clause in a loan agreement that lets the lender request the balance of the loan at any time during the life of the loan.
- Law > Rights > Property > Mortgage
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology > Energy > Power
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Wine
* Balance Sheet
* Balance Sheets
* Calcium Balance
* Delicate Balance
* Energy Balance
* Gold Medal
* Good Balance
* Help Balance
* Loan Balance
* Mortgage Balance
* Principal Balance
* Proper Balance
* Right Balance
* Trade Balance
Books about "Balance" in