Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Band-Aid"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Band-Aid is a trade name; use sticking plaster.
- Band-Aid is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson for their adhesive bandages used to cover small wounds.
- Band-aid is a particular brand of adhesive bandage with a gauze pad in the center, used to protect minor cuts and wounds.
- The Band-Aid was invented in 1920 by Earle Dickson, an employee of Johnson & Johnson, for his wife.
- A Band-Aid is a trademark of an adhesive bandage with a gauze pad in the center.
- BAND-AID - Josephine Dickson married a man who worked for a company that manufactured gauze and adhesive tape called Johnson & Johnson.
- BAND-AID® is a registered trademark of JOHNSON & JOHNSON.
- Johnson & Johnson makes a variety of different products under the Band-Aid brand.
- The phrase "Band-aid" has also entered colloquial usage as a term for any temporary fix.
- The company estimates that since its introduction, more than 100 billion BAND-AID have been sold worldwide.
- DID YOU KNOW: When sales took off slower then expected, the company distributed an unlimited number of free BAND-AID to Boy Scout troops across the country.
- Small things, they stored in Band-Aid boxes.
- The manipulated variable was the types of Band-Aid brand bandages.
- For more information on BAND-AID- Brand Liquid Bandage, visit www.bandaid.com.
- The original purpose of this experiment was to see which brand of Band-Aid bandage has the most adhesive stick.
- A. BAND-AID ® Brand Liquid Bandage seals off surface nerve endings, reducing minor pain instantly.
- The Band-Aid brand competes with others such as 3M 's Nexcare brand.
- BAND-AID-- Brand Antibiotic Adhesive Bandages Protect Cover the affected area with an adhesive bandage and keep it covered until the wound heals completely.
- Today Band-Aid brand adhesive tape is made of acrylic.
- I wondered what type of Band-Aid brand bandage sticks the longest.
- The original BAND-AID plant was 20 miles up the road at "Kilmer house." BAND-AID brand turned 75 years old in 1996.
- Circa 1946, when David was two and a half years old in Harlan, Iowa, having a Band-Aid applied with the help of his mother Leda and dog Snookers.
- Most females have heard of laparoscopy, also known as "bellybutton" or "Band-Aid" surgery.
- It is used on the fertility boards and newsgroups in the same manner as saying Band-Aid for an adhesive strip used to cover a cut.
- Better Healing with BAND-AID-- Brand Protecting your child's cuts and scrapes means better, safer healing.
- In many ways, Dickson's lasting impact was due to his lifelong devotion to his wife, according to Susan Tang, U.S. product director for Band-Aid brands.
- AIDs, ' cause BAND-AID 's stuck on me " to " I am stuck on BAND-AID brand, 'cause BAND-AID 's stuck on me.
- Cover the scab with a Band-Aid to prevent scratching and spread.
- Once the blood has been collected, the needle is removed, and a band-aid or gauze is applied.
- Removing your organ (gallbladder) might be a band-aid for 10-20 years but severe problems will eventually arise.
- By 1929, the Band-Aid was a hot seller and Dickson was elected to the J&J board of directors.
- Gauze Pad
- Severe Problems
- Glossaries > Glossary of Brands /
Books about "Band-Aid" in