Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Believer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Each believer is free to worship the god of his or her choice in the manner of his or her liking.
- No true believer is without the possibility of divine healing, and we can all be thankful for His grace in this matter.
- Every believer is required to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the holiest city, at least once in a lifetime, barring poverty or physical incapacity.
- Wonder what my uncle who is a believer of homeopathic treatment thinks about that.
- Sam, a believer in the "libertarian alliance" concept of stringing together libertarian groups, immediately found this naive 18-year-old worth talking to.
- For walking after the spirit (I) the believer must know what is spirit, and how to give heed to the demands of the spirit, and not to quench it.
- He came into contact with the Keswick Convention of Keswick, England in 1895, where the Believer is directed into a sanctified walk.
- Let us add, however, that it is equally as, if not more, important for a believer to be humble and willing to accept the teaching of the Holy Spirit.
- By this new birth the believer becomes reconciled to God and is enabled to serve him with the will and the affections.
- To be born in the Pure Land the believer must have a sincere wish to be reborn there and must call upon the name of Amitabha ten times.
- I was a strong believer in the general strike myself until I read some articles in The Call a while ago on this particular phase.
- My experience turned me into a believer, anxious to bring the message of mentoring to entrepreneurs.
- Richard Kirkham suggests that our definition of knowledge requires that the belief is self-evident to the believer.
- At the sight of Buddha, that believer will excessively rejoice in his heart; he will soon find himself seated on a lotus-flower.
- Aleister Crowley was a firm believer in Enochian magick, and it is still at the heart of the Golden Dawn's magickal practices and systems.
- After a two hour meeting with Bhai Sahib, he became a true Sikh at heart and later went to the gallows as a true believer in Sikhism.
- Verily Allah is my Master and I am the Master of every believer.
- He was a believer that the earth was the center of the universe and worked to advance this theory.
- However, Kierkegaard is a believer in the divinity of Jesus Christ.
- In other words, it places the believer into a white, joyous rose, for this faith does not give peace and joy like the world gives (John 14:27).
- Dr. Brinton is notoriously not a believer in American "monotheism".  Myths of the New World, p.
- In other words, God was creating a new world, or covenant, where the heart of the believer was the issue, as opposed to a particular geographic location.
- It is an issue of supreme importance for it affects tremendously the spiritual life of a believer.
- A sincere believer in the flat earth theory does not know that the Earth is spherical.
- A Hebrew Christian or Christian Jew is not necessarily a Messianic believer by definition within Messianic Judaism.
- For many, the terms Messianic Jew and Hebrew Christian describe " different streams or ways of being a Jewish believer in Yeshua " (Hebrew for Jesus).
- Changing the hardened hearts of these liberal social reformers is a worthy goal for every believer.
- Now it is a reality to the born-again believer as he walks out on God's Word and claims his own spiritual position.
- The Bible says that every born-again believer has undergone a complete inner transformation.
- One could not really call him a proponent of the Spiritualist Movement, but he was, surely, an avid believer in Spiritualist concepts.
- Madhabacharya’s ‘Mahabharata Tatparyanirnaya’ attempts an answer to that by showing that Bhima is an ardent believer of the Bhagavata dharma.
- The "witness of the Spirit" to the soul of the individual believer and the consequent assurance of salvation are distinctive doctrines of Methodism.
- Washington DC - One of the most decorated French geophysicists has converted from a believer in manmade catastrophic global warming to a climate skeptic.
- The Christian believer is told to imitate god on several occasions.
- Archippus (Greek for "master of the horse") was an early Christian believer mentioned briefly in the New Testament epistles of Philemon and Colossians.
- In the end, she just said, "well, they are not Clarendon Presbyterians!" She was a passionate believer in equality and in peace.
- Gary Rhodes is a passionate believer in good, simple food.
- James McDonald, a meteorologist at the University of Arizona, was a passionate believer in UFOs.
- Q: You are a big believer that it is at least as important to understand music theory as it is to be able to play.
- As a civil libertarian, and a strong believer in the promotion of both official languages, he opened the door to French education in Ontario schools.
- It's no wonder then that the absentee landlord is a strong believer in property rights.
- Raja Rajasekhara was in his previous birth a rich and pious 'brahmin ' by name Vijayan who was a very strong believer and devotee of Lord Dharmasastha.
- The scene is an extension of the final post-wedding "I'm a Believer" party scene.
- I'm also a firm believer in most things the BSA teaches.
- I AM a believer in autonomy for the Cordil- lera and I learned my latest concepts in this quest here in Benguet province.
- Every believer born of the Spirit has a place in the church designated by God.
- The Holy Spirit compares the believer to a sacrifice on the altar.
- Abraham is therefore at no instant a tragic hero but something quite different, either a murderer or a believer.
- It was a new experience to bury the dead slain in battle not against the infidels, but believer fighting against believer, brother against brother.
- Roberto (his brother, Gianni Voerzio, makes his own Barolo) is a big believer in severe pruning and extremely low yields in the vineyards.
- Perkins had claimed that the failure of the believer to persevere meant his faith was only temporary and therefore he was not elect.
- Andrew Greeley is clearly a believer in the power of the good over evil and I applaud the note of hope on which his novel ends.
- Openly committed to ending the Reagan era, Obama is a firm believer in the power of government to extend its scope and grasp far deeper into society.
- He did a final session for Prestige in December 1958, recording tracks later released on The Believer, Stardust, and Bahia.
- It is interesting to note that the famous beauty queen, whom I knew, Mae West, was a great believer in the benefits of the enema.
- He is a believer in the correspondences of things, of the continuity in nature; a mystic as well as a geometrician.
- So, once again I'm a believer and he'll provide a great "floor" with a value of 14.7 in Stock Car Challenge (SCC).
- Red Auerbach is a big believer in the value of sports and athletics to the healthy development, both physical and emotional, of children.
- Coach Marcelo Bielsa is a firm believer in the value of attacking players in wide positions.
- If nothing else, The Believer trusts that faith can not only withstand a little skepticism, but also gather strength and meaning from it.
- Islam demands that a believer accept all of the Judeo-Christian prophets, making no distinction between them.
- However, they disagreed with one another concerning the manner in which the believer is united with Christ through the Eucharist.
- In this manner, whenever any permissible action of the believer is accompanied by a good intention, his action becomes an act of worship.
- He was a strong believer of prevenient grace but not at the expense of total depravity.
- He shows that Jacob Arminius has always held to the doctrines of total depravity and the conditional predestination of the believer.
- Deccan wrung Aurangzeb the man, the king, the father and the believer out of all softer emotions and decorum.
- Nor would it render the Church essentially visible, if, by special revelation or otherwise, we infallibly knew of a man that he is a believer indeed.
- Robert Pollard is a strong believer in the individual, that one man can make a difference just by putting an idea out there.
- Thought > Belief > God > Holy Spirit
- Religion > Christianity > Sacraments > Baptism
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Belief > God
* Charles Darwin
* Christian Baptism
* Entire Sanctification
* Firm Believer
* Holy Spirit
* Islamic Law
* Jesus Christ
* True Believer
Books about "Believer" in