Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bell"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bell is the seasoned veteran of the team, having notched eight career starts in two seasons for the Bills.
- Bell is a nationally renowned expert on puppet and avant-garde theater and both Bell and McCauley are Obie Award winners.
- Bell was an All-American at Boston College, winning a conference player of the year award, and sharing another with Troy Murphy.
- Bell (Mary Beth Hurt) is the Healer because a butterfly was attracted to her; and that he is himself the Guardian because of Story's trust in him.
- Bell is the soloist on a Sony Classical recording of the concerto, with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra under Alsop, its incoming music director.
- And just like Jack Swagger, I came here on my first night on RAW to make an impression, and it's going to be a good one." Bell sounds, match begins.
- The inverted bell is a metaphorical name for geometric shape that resembles a bell upside down.
- The team of Duke, Oliver, and Artie Bell went to the Montlhery track in France and together took twenty-one world records in the 350cc and 500cc classes.
- True, England lost 3-1 that day, even with Colin Bell as his replacement, but there can't be much doubt that Bell was the better player.
- Colin Bell remains one of my favourite players of all time.
- She says that she was proud of Angle and Hardy for their match because they never let up from the first bell to the final bell.
- Daniel Bell is a thoroughly comprehensive account of the work of a key, albeit highly controversial, contemporary sociological figure.
- The soap was created by William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell as a sister show to their other soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- This work is a fine nonfiction complement to Ernest Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- Tommy, tired of touring, left the band at this time but continued to produce; he was replaced by Mark Bell, who became Marky Ramone.
- Paddie Bell left the group to start a family in 1965 and Smith left a year later.
- Bobby Bell is enshrined in the College Football and Missouri Sports Hall of Fame and has been named to the all-time AFL Championship team.
- The diving bell spider does not use its web directly in prey capture, but has modified it into an underwater diving bell.
- In 1876, Alexander Graham Bell patented an "Improvement in Telegraphy" (No.174,465) which established the principle of the telephone.
- She is the mother of William J. Bell, Jr., Lauralee Bell and Bradley Bell who are all involved in her soap operas and has 6 grandchildren.
- He is the son of William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell, who created the series in 1987, and the brother of Lauralee Bell and Bill Bell Jr.
- Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier on 14 October 1947 in the Bell X-1.
- In October 1947, Chuck Yeager was the first person to exceed the speed of sound, flying the Bell X-1.
- Some time later, John Bell Hatcher is backing out of paying his share of a card game by drawing his revolver.
- Last year, Prince and Bell, who starred on the "Veronica Mars" TV series, were picked as the two sexiest vegetarians.
- Veronica Mars may have come to an end, but it's clear that Kristen Bell is still on your minds.
- He shares the honor with Kristen Bell, the 25-year-old star of "Veronica Mars," which is being carried over from UPN to the new CW network this fall.
- He joined Bell Labs in 1979 and, upon the Bell System divestiture, went to Bellcore.
- Lord Drayson will drive the car supported by young British talent Jonny Cocker, with Rob Bell an addition to the team for the Petit Le Mans race.
- This sandwich is still available in Canada, made with cheese spread instead of Swiss, and with green bell pepper.
- I became quite friendly with Carey Bell at this time.
- The company is also releasing the full TV program from the 1969 AFBF tour, which included Magic Sam, Earl Hooker, Carey Bell, Clifton Chenier, and others.
- The bell, a miniature replica of the 'Liberty Bell,' was a gift from the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
- Philadelphia music legend Bobby Rydell to ring the opening bell at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange on Monday, Feb.
- In 1928, with a physics degree from the University of Wisconsin, Jansky went to work for Bell Telephone Laboratories in New Jersey.
- The satellite was built by a team at Bell Telephone Laboratories.
- George Stibitz (c.1910-) of the Bell Telephone Laboratories (Bell Labs), New York City, constructs a demonstration 1-bit binary adder using relays.
- CTVglobemedia (often abbreviated "CTVgm"), formerly known as Bell Globemedia ("BGM"), is one of Canada 's largest private media companies.
- When they were heading back to the school they saw Katie Bell and another girl were fighting abot something.
- As they trudge back up to the school, they are surprised to see Katie Bell and one of her friends arguing over a package that Katie is holding.
- At the same time many black feminists such as bell hooks criticise the movement for being dominated by white women.
- A 7 page paper which discusses various aspects of the work on postmodern blackness, written by Bell Hooks.
- In this engaging and provocative volume, bell hooks introduces a popular theory of feminism rooted in common sense and the wisdom of experience.
- In the Buddhism, the bell is visualised as the body, the dorje is the mind, and the sound of the bell is took to be the speech of the Buddha.
- In her principle hands she holds a vajra [dorje] and a bell [Ghanta].
- In this combination, the Vajra symbolises method, bliss and male aspects, and the Bell symbolises wisdom, emptiness, the female aspect.
- Some Tibetan masters of the past have emphasized many of the significancies of the Vajrayana teachings by the representation of the vajra and bell.
- Picking up where Vaughan left off after tea, Bell, Kevin Pietersen and nightwatchman Matthew Hoggard closed out the day for England with the score 341 for 5.
- England had lost four wickets for six runs, and were 31 for 4 with Ian Bell and Kevin Pietersen at the crease.
- Matt Nicholson makes his Surrey debut and Ian Bell returns for Warwickshire in the Championship match at The Oval.
- On the same day that Bell filed his patent application, a caveat (a preliminary patent document) was filed by Elisha Gray.
- Japan Telecom becomes the newest addition to the ITXC network and joins Bell Atlantic as the second major telephone company to join the network in 30 days.
- The MLA is an agreement under which Dexit granted Bell Canada the exclusive licence to contract with merchants in Canada for the Dexit Service.
- Charles Fey was also the inventor of the trade check separator, which was used in the Liberty Bell.
- The Bell Witch One of the most famous true American ghost stories of all time.
- By the start, however, all but Clay Regazzoni and Derek Bell had reverted to slicks.
- As time went on, Derek Bell had many harp teachers.
- A second 711 was on hand, though, Frank Williams Racing sending along Henri Pescarolo, as well as Derek Bell in an old March 701.
- Taco Bell - Note: Many Taco Bells will now refuse to serve Bean Tacos claiming that they are dangerous, "the beans will ooze out and burn our hands".
- And Packard Bell has always made it convenient for retailers to return PCs that customers bring back.
- Cincinnati Bell is a telecommunications leader bringing you the best in telephone technology with local and long distance phone service.
- Cincinnati Bell also offers regional wireless voice and data communications to more than 500,000 customers through Cincinnati Bell Wireless.
- Be the first to know about new opportunities at Cincinnati Bell that match your career interests.
- Lurrie Bell, who appeared on Heat's 2005 One Eye Open (DVD 1783, CD DE 783), is back again for two songs as is lead vocalist Inetta Visor.
- Lurrie Bell has been playing the blues with his dad, Carey Bell, since 1977.
- Lurrie Bell, son of deceased honoree Carey Bell, is a critically-acclaimed Blues guitarist and singer.
- Belfry - A siege tower (now used of bell towers because of an invalid assumption that the word had something to do with bells).
- In Ventura the roof of Mission San Buenaventura fell in and the bell tower collapsed.
- From the bell tower at the same time can be seen and Chernigov Kiev.
- After the breakup of the Bell system, the part of Bell Labs that remained with AT&T was named Shannon Labs in his honor.
- In the Bell System, these telephones were referred to as non-dial.
- I don't know what our old (Bell System) switch was before it was replaced with a 1A some time in the late '70s, but it had ringback on 491x.
- And now, according to the item, Bardeen and another engineer at Bell, Walter Brattain, had invented a novel little device they called a transistor.
- On 16 December 1947 William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain succeeded in building the first practical point-contact transistor at Bell Labs.
- Encyclopedia of Finance. > Technology > Equipment > Telephone
- Perception > Senses > Hearing > Sound
* Alexander Graham Bell
* Base Plate
* Bell Centre
* Bell Curve
* Bell Laboratories
* Bell Labs
* Bell Pepper
* Bell Peppers
* Bell Rings
* Chest Piece
* Chris Bell
* Diving Bell
* Head Writer
* John Bell
* John Bell Hood
* Joshua Bell
* Lark Voorhies
* Low Frequency Sounds
* Quantum Mechanics
* Referee Earl Hebner
* Right Hand
* Ritual Objects
* Tantric Rituals
* Telephone Companies
* Telephone Company
* Unix Operating System
Books about "Bell" in