Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Belt"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Belt is located just to the west of the village of Hippolytushoef.
- The belt was returned to WCW by Flair when Jim Herd was let go and he received his deposit back plus interest.
- The belt was traded back and forth with various opponents over the rest of the year, but in early 1983, Finlay lost it for the last time.
- The belt is useful because a number of awards that the scout can earn are "belt loops" that fit on the cub scout belt.
- Timing belt is a toothed belt that connects the engine crankshaft to the camshaft or camshafts as you can see in the picture.
- Mathilde is about 60 km in diameter and orbits in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
- It has a diameter of 530 km and is the second most massive asteroid in the "main belt" between Mars and Jupiter.
- Ida, in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, is about 35 mi (56 km) long and 15 mi (24 km) in diameter.
- The next night however, the result was overturned and the belt returned to Jericho due to the interference of Dean Malenko.
- Accompanied by Taskmaster, he launched a challenge to Hogan for the belt to WCW heavyweight and won due to interference of the manager of Hogan, Jimmy Hart.
- At Destination X on March 13, Nash lost to The Outlaw in a First Blood match following interference from Jarrett, who struck Nash with his title belt.
- But the title was soon held up, and Hogan and Sting fought again at Superbrawl 1998, where Sting captured the belt.
- Flair said that he had promised Sting that he would be waiting for him to get better, and would hold the belt until then.
- When WCW executive JJ Dillon refused to give him back his belt, Sting struck him.
- They went for the pin, but Edge hit Jeff with a title belt.
- To wield Mjolnir, Thor wears the belt Megingjord, which boosts the wearer's strength and a pair of special iron gloves, Jarn Griepr, to lift the hammer.
- The valves are opened and closed by the camshaft(s) which are driven by chain, toothed belt or gear train from the crankshaft.
- The diver controls the air supply by using valves on the belt or inside the helmet.
- André the Giant then forfeited the belt to the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase due to an arrangement that they had prior to the match.
- The newly rechristened "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan won the match after knocking The Giant out with his title belt.
- Hogan got the upper hand in a series of matches, and a frustrated DiBiase approached André the Giant to win the belt for him.
- Booker T faced JBL for the WWE Championship at the 2004 Survivor Series on November 14, but lost after he was hit in the head with the championship belt.
- His music finally hit and Cena walked out with a stern look on his face and with the belt wrapped around his waist.
- In the end, however, Austin countered "old school," and hit the Stunner for the three count, after which Undertaker graciously handed him the title belt.
- The Rock tried to get to his feet and Austin leveled him with the WWE title belt.
- With clean wins over Hulk Hogan and the Rock, Brock was WWE champion and carried the belt to wins over the Undertaker and others.
- McMahon, however, screwed Mankind once again by reversing the decision and returning the belt to his chosen champion, The Rock.
- Astronomers now believe Pluto to be the largest of the known Kuiper belt objects (KBOs).
- Astronomers believe that there are many more so-called "Kuiper Belt Objects" awaiting discovery in the cold, dark, outer reaches of the Solar System.
- Working together with David Jewitt and Jane Luu and other astronomers, she has co-discovered a number of Kuiper belt objects.
- If you have a smaller scope (8") wait until the belt of Orion is as high as it gets or in the darkest part of the sky for your area.
- From his belt there hangs a well defined deggar, which is known for one of the most famous nebulas in the sky: The Large Orion Nebula (M42).
- Kane picks up the title belt and then puts it across Drew’s chest.
- Why could Bret have not dropped the belt to Michaels on RAW, the monday before the PPV in an improptu scheduled match and then won by dq at Survivor Series.
- Aksana's Pro, Goldust, came out with the Million Dollar Championship belt he captured from Ted DiBiase on last night's edition of Raw.
- It also makes absolutely no sense that Kane, the ECW champion, is drafted to Raw and gets to take the belt with him.
- Researchers believe the turning of the belt controls the sunspot cycle, and that's why the slowdown is important.
- RVD feuded with Anton in a successful effort to get revenge before turning his attention to new Television Champion Rhino but could not regain the belt.
- Savage's plan was to win the belt and then drop it back to Jarrett at the next pay per view.
- Hogan drops the belt to Yoko at KOTR (but doesn't drop it cleanly), while WWE goes with the failed Lex Luger "US Express" idea.
- He lost the belt to RVD a month later in a ladder match on Raw.
- Ladder match (participants must post a ladder in the middle of the ring and climb it to grasp a hanging object - usually a title belt).
- Champions maintain permanent possession of these belts even upon losing their title, with a new belt made when a new champion is crowned.
- Hogan would hold the belt for 2 months before losing in the rematch with Yokozuna at King of the Ring '93.
- Without the outside interference, the Undertaker fell to Austin's Stone Cold Stunner, losing the belt.
- I remember being so bummed that Flair lost the belt so soon after winning it when that match aired.
- After winning the title she lost and regained the belt from opponents such as: Jazz, Victoria, Molly Holly, and Lita.
- After winning the Intercontinental Title back from Owen, Austin briefly feuded with The Rock over the belt.
- At SummerSlam 2000, Angle and Triple H battled the Rock for the WWE title but Angle cost Hunter the title, and the Rock again retained the belt.
- On the other hand if Batista were to pin Cody Rhodes then Triple H retains his belt.
- Batista then went for a Batista Bomb, but Triple H hit Batista in the head with the championship belt.
- Kuiper belt: A swarm of cometary bodies thought to orbit the Sun beyond Neptune at distances between 30 and 50 AU.
- This places the new planet more or less in the Kuiper Belt, a dark realm beyond Neptune where thousands of small icy bodies orbit the sun.
- Within the zodiac belt are the planets and the stars, which appear to move along the same path of sky as the sun does as it circles the entire earth.
- Angle had to carry and improvise the end of the match, and eventually dropped the belt to Lesnar.
- Lesnar, however, secretly worked with Vince McMahon on a plot against Angle and stated that he never tolerated losing the belt to him at Vengeance.
- Later during the match as Austin was about to win, Angle struck Austin with the title belt which led to The Rock getting the victory.
- The zodiac is the belt or band of constellations through which the Sun, Moon, and planets transit across the sky.
- The planets and the moon are always found on the sky within a narrow belt, 18o wide, centered on the ecliptic, called the zodiac.
- The mass of all the asteroids of the Main Belt is estimated to be about 3.0-3.6×10 21 kg, or about 4% of the mass of our moon.
- Many of the meteorites that fall on Earth come from the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter.
- An early hypothesis, which is no longer favoured by astronomers, was that the asteroids in the asteroid belt are the remnants of a destroyed planet.
- The asteroid belt is the region of the Solar System located roughly between the orbits of the planets Mars and Jupiter.
- In some engine designs, the timing belt may also be used to drive other engine components such as the water pump and oil pump.
- Water pump is driven by the engine crankshaft by a belt (in some cases it may be gear driven) 2.
- Timing belt replacement usually requires removal of the engine drive belt that operates the alternator, water pump, power steering pump and air conditioner.
- The alternator is connected to the engine by a belt and generates electricity to recharge the battery.
- Chyna then feuded with Chris Jericho over the belt, defeating him at the Survivor Series, but losing the title to him at Armageddon.
- At Backlash, Chris Jericho yet again challenged Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Championship, but failed in his attempt to win the belt.
- Austin later lost the belt to wrestling's first Undisputed World Champion, Chris Jericho, that December.
- Early 1997, Shawn forfeited his title because he didn't want to return the favor and drop the belt to Bret Hart at WrestleMania 13.
- It was later announced that the Undertaker would be the #1 Contender at Wrestlemania, taking on whoever held the belt at that time.
- To get the Smoking Skull Belt for use in the create-a-belt option, win Road to Wrestlemania with Austin.
- Jericho then climbed the ladder and retrieved the Intercontinental Championship belt, winning the championship by doing so.
- Austin hit Faarooq with the Intercontinental Championship belt while the referee's back was turned, causing Hart to win the match.
- Eddie would then win the Intercontinental Championship from his ["e;]mamacita["e;], Chyna after she won the belt at Summerslam.
- Helms is good, but I agree he should defend the belt, or drop it and begin fueding for the US Title, could be a good match between himself and Benoit.
- The match ended when Saturn had Benoit in the Rings of Saturn, Malenko stormed in with a belt, but Raven stopped him with the other.
- Both Benoit and Guerrero would go on to hold the WWE's heavyweight championship belt.
- Other metallic objects worn with the suit (such as cuff links, tie bar, tie tack, watch) should match the belt buckle.
- At UrbanMall, the spot for hip hop clothing, bigstew offers a silver plated belt buckle with rhinestones that will set you back much less.
- As time goes by, more and more people come to realize that the belt buckle can definitely dress up any given outfit.
- Pas kontuszowy (" kontusz belt") was a cloth belt used for compassing a kontusz.
- Only gradually it became a lighter garment to be worn underneath the kontusz, while the belt became a colourful affair worn over the kontusz.
- The kontusz was tied with a long, wide belt called a pas kontuszowy.
- With Batista as the new face of SmackDown!, there was no need for the new belt and a feud between Batista and JBL was set up.
- He then continued his feud with Jake Roberts, who stole the Million Dollar Belt, leading to a match at WrestleMania VI where Roberts was counted out.
- Booker Dusty Rhodes decided to put the belt on Terry Taylor to set up a feud with Nikita Koloff to unify the NWA and UWF Television titles.
- Styles teamed up with Samoa Joe against Sting and Nash but came up short after Nash hit Joe with Sting's TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt.
- Samoa Joe defended the X Division Championship against Styles and Daniels in an Ultimate X match at Destination X and lost the belt to Daniels.
- Cross the belt at the back, and then tie it in front.
- A tie is usually tied with a basic Windsor knot that allows the necktie to fall at the belt line.
- SHODAN! To tie the black belt around my gi was a feeling I can't describe.
- The belt, obi is wrapped twice around the body similar to in karate or judo.
- It is also used decoratively and to tie the Obi (or belt) of a martial arts keikogi.
- Keito is a kenjutsu term for the sword held in a position at the left side as if it were being held in the belt, obi.
- This movement is westward in the coastal belt of the East Wind Drift at the continent edge and eastward (farther north) at the belt of the West Wind Drift.
- Geographically, Kerala is a part of the coastal belt and the Western Ghats runs along the Kerala.
- In the north, east and along the coastal belt, summer seasonality encourages C4 grass production and the main focus is cattle and sheep production.
- There is some overlap between low Earth orbit and the Van Allen belt, with some satellites residing in the belt.
- Many Kuiper belt objects have multiple satellites and most have orbits that take them outside the plane of the ecliptic.
- The Astro-Metrics Concept envisions the asteroid belt and plenatary rings as the results of "exploded" tiny planets or satellites.
- The orbital "belt" around the Earth containing communications satellites would later be named the Clarke Belt in honor of Arthur C. Clarke's original vision.
- Satellites maintain proper positioning in the Clarke Belt with onboard fuel.
- A polar mount allows the dish to track the arc of the satellites in the Clarke Belt with a single movement from east to west.
- Nickel Belt is an informal nickname for the Sudbury region in Northern Ontario, because of the belt of nickel ore deposits found in the area.
- The NDP government was defeated in the 1995 provincial election, although Laughren was able to retain Nickel Belt with a somewhat reduced majority.
- This change resulted in Sudbury East being reabsorbed back into Nickel Belt.
- The Pin: Once the boy has earned the belt loop, he may choose to stop; however, some boys will want to continue with the activity.
- Belt Loop - Metal loops that secure around the Cub Scout belt.
- The same belt loop may be earned once within each rank.
- All boys may earn belt loops more than once; however, leaders should encourage boys to try different requirements and earn the pin.
- The Boy Scouts of America is pleased to announce the introduction of 13 new belt loops and pins as part of the Cub Scout Academics and Sports program.
- Trousers (pants) worn with a dinner jacket, being formal, should not have turn-ups (cuffs) or belt loops.
- A money belt is a small, nylon-zippered pouch that fastens around the waist under your pants or skirt.
- A money belt is a small, nylon-zippered pouch on an elastic belt.
- The Money belt has a gold finish buckle on the brown and black straps.
- Trousers are worn at the hips or waist, and may be held up by their own fastenings, a belt, or suspenders.
- A loincloth is a long piece of hide secured with a belt that hangs down from the waist in both the front and back.
- After the match, DiBiase ordered Virgil to put the Million Dollar Championship belt around his waist.
- Almost all asteroids are part of the Main Asteroid Belt, with orbits in the vast region of space between Mars and Jupiter.
- The others are the Kuiper Belt just beyond Neptune, the Jupiter Trojans, and the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
- The vast majority of asteroids are found within the main asteroid belt, with elliptical orbits between those of Mars and Jupiter.
- A large number of asteroids have orbits between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, roughly 2 to 4 AU, in a region known as the Main belt.
- Only one known concentration of asteroids, the Hungaria group, occupies the region between Mars and the inner edge of the main belt.
- Main-belt asteroid - An asteroid which orbits in the Main Belt, usually between Mars and Jupiter.
- Persephone is the name of a Main belt asteroid with a diameter of 49.1km, discovered by Max Wolf in 1895 in Heidelberg.
- Information > Reference > Titles > Title
- Science > Astronomy > Universe > Planets
- Astronomy > Universe > Planets > Mars
- Culture > Entertainment > Entertainment Industry > Wwe
* Asteroid Belt
* Belt Back
* Belt Buckle
* Black Belt
* Kuiper Belt
* Main Belt Asteroids
* Seat Belt
* Solar System
* Timing Belt
* Title Belt
Books about "Belt" in