Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bielefeld"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bielefeld is a town in northern Germany, located in the nice, hilly surroundings of the Teutoburg Forest.
- Bielefeld (IPA: [ˈbiːləfɛlt]) is a district-free town in the Regierungsbezirk Detmold in the north-east of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Bielefeld is a non-existing city in Germany, said to lie in the mystical lands of Northrhine-Westphalia, or maybe Spain.
- Bielefeld was founded in 1214 in order to guard a pass crossing the Teutoburg Forest.
- It is in the center of eastern Westphalia, between the old city center of Bielefeld and the edges of the Teutoburger forest.
- Our hotel with 100 years of family tradition is located at the southern foot of the Teutoburger Forest 5 km from the Bielefeld city centre.
- Olaf Hampel (sometimes shown as Olav Hampel, born 1 November 1965 in Bielefeld) is a German bobsledder who competed during the 1990s.
- Universität Bielefeld Other than at many other universities all the most important faculties of Bielefeld university are within one large building.
- Located in the heart of the old town centre of Bielefeld, adjacent to the theatre and town hall.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the old town centre of Bielefeld from the moment you step out the hotel door.
- There is, however, consent that both Münster and Osnabrück as well as Bielefeld and Dortmund are part of Westphalia.
- There are intercity trains from Frankfurt airport to Bielefeld (departure at least every hour with a change in Cologne or Hannover - journey time approx.
- Teutoburg Forest
- Old Town Centre
- Intercity Trains
Books about "Bielefeld" in