Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Billy Corgan"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Billy Corgan is an American vocalist, lead guitarist, and songwriter best known for his work in the alternative rock band The Smashing Pumpkins.
- Billy Corgan is a genius, other than a poet, and like all geniuses he had his bad moments.
- Billy Corgan is a critically acclaimed singer and songwriter, and founder of the multiplatinum Chicago band The Smashing Pumpkins.
- Billy Corgan is a douche, but I have to agree with most of what he says here.
- Billy Corgan is a truly great rock composer and will without doubt continue to put out great rock music after Smashing Pumpkins.
- Billy Corgan would later claim he is a self-taught guitarist.
- As always, I look forward to new work from Billy Corgan, but Blinking With Fists is not ever going to be remembered as his crowning achievement.
- Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin reunited in 2001 as members of Corgan's next project, the short-lived supergroup Zwan.
- Some songs are extended out into longer jams and you can see how Billy Corgan intended them to be before they were reduced in length for recording.
- Zwan was a short-lived " indie supergroup " that was formed by The Smashing Pumpkins lead singer Billy Corgan in 2001.
- Billy Corgan and James Iha met in a record store, and began performing in local nightclubs with their bassist, D'Arcy Wretzky, using a drum machine.
- After Pfaff's death in 1994, Melissa Auf der Maur was recruited, at Billy Corgan 's suggestion, as bassist.
- Billy Corgan has also assisted Love in writing and recording some tracks.
- Alan Moulder and James Iha would occupy one room, while Billy Corgan and Flood would be in the other.
- The group was founded in 1988 by Billy Corgan and James Iha.
- In 2001 he started playing and writing with Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin in what was to become Zwan.
- Billy Corgan - Learned and plays guitar as though right-handed, performs most tasks left-handed.
- Billy Corgan is the singer and songwriter for the critically acclaimed, multiplatinum Chicago band Smashing Pumpkins.
- Guitarists James Iha and Billy Corgan complimented each other perfectly and were not afraid to dispalying chops when it came to playing guitar.
- The band, now with Melissa Auf der Maur on bass, who was recruited by Love at Billy Corgan 's request, toured extensively throughout 1994 and 1995.
- It has been rumored that ex- Smashing Pumpkins frontman, Billy Corgan, will join Miss Love on this second album.
- Put him up next to Kurt Cobain, Billy Corgan, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland and he trounces each and every single one of them.
- Kurt Cobain used to scribble libellous grafitti about frontman Billy Corgan in rock venue dressing rooms across America.
- Courtney is at this festival with Billy Corgan (the 'Smashing Pumpkin's are playing).
- Smashing Pumkins broke up in December 2000 and frontman Billy Corgan went on to form Zwan.
- Iha attended Elk Grove High School in Elk Grove Village, the same town that lead singer Billy Corgan was born in.
- Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins placed an ad in the late 80s that was answered by Jimmy Chamberlin.
- Singers Moby, Prince, and Billy Corgan of the group The Smashing Pumpkins are rumored to have large personal collections of demos.
- Since Pop, Flood has kept a low profile, only resurfacing in 1998 to assist Billy Corgan and Brad Wood on The Smashing Pumpkins 's Adore.
- Zwan was started in late 2001 by Billy Corgan, lead singer and guitarist of The Smashing Pumpkins, after the Pumpkins disbanded in December 2000.
- It was the first single from their second album, Siamese Dream, and was written by Billy Corgan.
- The songs were written by the band, some with the help of Billy Corgan; Courtney Love penned all of the lyrics.
- Smashing Pumpkins
- December 2000
- Late 2001
Books about "Billy Corgan" in