Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Billy Joel"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Billy Joel is an American musician and pianist, singer-songwriter, and classical composer.
- Billy Joel was the tie breaker in the battle of which city would get the hall.
- Billy Joel was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Billy Joel was born in the Bronx and raised in Hicksville, New York.
- He's mentioned in Billy Joel 's history-themed song " We Didn't Start the Fire ".
- Of the trio of musicians who died in the crash, he was the one mentioned in Billy Joel 's history themed song " We Didn't Start the Fire ".
- Along the way, he influenced generations of singers, from Sinatra to Elvis to Billy Joel.
- David Rosenthal is an American keyboardist, music producer, and songwriter mostly known for working with Billy Joel.
- It has the best acoustics, the best audiences, the best reputation, and the best history of great artists who have played there," said Billy Joel.
- On July 18, 2008, Steven Tyler appeared with Billy Joel at the last concert to be played at Shea Stadium.
- He also collaborated with rock and pop musicians, including Eric Clapton, Chaka Kahn and Billy Joel.
- After we finished the second album we actually went out on a promotional tour and we performed some major concerts with people like: Billy Joel, Boz Scaggs.
- Meanwhile, Gary Groth's burgeoning skills as an interviewer are fostered in sit-downs with Billy Joel (?!), George Carlin, and Bette Midler (?!?!?!).
- I happen to be a guy who also plays the piano and sings, so people automatically associate me with Billy Joel.
- The label heavily promoted the record, and DeGraw was cast as an heir to Billy Joel — another pop piano man.
- Early in my career, my influences were primarily The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Peter Frampton, Billy Joel, light rock and 70's top forty.
- Influences like Billy Joel, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac and Bob Dylan all come across in a big way here.
- William Martin Joel (born May 9, 1949 in The Bronx, New York), better known as Billy Joel, is a globally-recognized pianist, singer and songwriter.
- Famous musicians such as Madonna, Rolling Stones, The Eagles, and Billy Joel have done large-scale concerts at the Fukuoka Dome.
- Tharp's Broadway shows feature tunes by artists from Billy Joel to Frank Sinatra.
- Seattle WA - Imagine Billy Joel or Elton John opting for careers as keyboardists rather than pop vocalists.
- Armani sponsored or provided wardrobes for the musical tours of several pop musicians, including Paul Simon, Billy Joel, David Bowie, and Eric Clapton.
- Echoes of Sting, Billy Joel, and Bruce Hornsby fill this heartfelt collection of original songs.
- With influences ranging from Boston to Chicago, Red Rider thru Pink Floyd and Billy Joel to Elton John, Rob pays very close attention to the songs he writes.
- UFC fights have earned more money than concerts by such marquee artists as Elton John and Billy Joel, according to a UFC press kit.
- The song is mentioned in Billy Joel 's history-themed song " We Didn't Start the Fire ".
- Ringo Starr is on drums, and Billy Joel is on piano; both had already sung a verse of the song, the early Beatles hit I Saw Her Standing There.
- Yesterday we reported that Alexa Ray Joel, the daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley, got a nose job.
- Billy Joel mentioned in a television interview that he had dated Macpherson in the 1980s, presumably prior to his marriage to Christie Brinkley.
- Tharp premiered her dance musical Movin' Out, set to the music and lyrics of Billy Joel in Chicago in 2001.
- Tharp returned to Broadway in 2002 with an original dance musical, Movin' Out, built around the songs of Billy Joel.
- The Righteous Brothers were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in March 2003 by one of their biggest fans, Billy Joel.
- They had a small, casual wedding, inviting only people such as Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Sting and Sheryl Crow to perform.
- Billy Joel famously plays the harmonica, in addition to his piano, on his signature song, " Piano Man ".
- Some artists, such as Queen and Billy Joel, have released multiple greatest hits albums through their career.
- In 2002, Tharp premiered Billy Joel 's award-winning dance musical Movin' Out on Broadway; and a national tour opened in January 2004.
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Bruce Springsteen
- Christie Brinkley
- Signature Song
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Elton John
Books about "Billy Joel" in