Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Blue"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Blue is the peripheral nervous system, while red is central nervous system.
- Blue is a group of background characters called the Grunts who parody stereotypical Halo gamers, and "noob" is one of the terms commonly used by the group.
- Blue is a portable, high-level, dynamic programming language.
- Blue, the character of Tucker is impregnated by a parasitic embryo from an alien creature.
- Blue (north-west) were taken by Kingdom of Prussia, green (south) by Austria-Hungary, and cyan (east) by Imperial Russia.
- The flag of Swaziland consists of three horizontal stripes, blue stripe at the top, red in the middle, and again blue in the bottom.
- The red and white stripes recall the flag of French Polynesia, whereas the blue stripe recalls the French flag and represents also the sky and the sea.
- Barcelona was important at first for wares resembling the brown and green decorated pottery of Paterna and later for blue and luster like those of Manises.
- Compared to the first Lost in Blue: the story line is less compelling, and you do spend a lot of time at first just staying alive.
- Mario pulled his blue and gold Ford into victory circle that day for his first and only win in the NASCAR series.
- Blue Peter - A blue and white flag hoisted at the foretrucks of ships about to sail.
- Blue Peter was first aired on 16 October 1958.
- During her time on Blue Peter, Judd also presented the spin-off series Blue Peter Special Assignment.
- I would also be interested to know whether the ensign so defaced would be the red or the blue.
- It is a defaced Blue Ensign with the Union Flag in the canton, and defaced with the Coat of Arms of the British Virgin Islands.
- More often, however, a blue or red ensign was used, defaced with the Star of India.
- The flag is a vertical tricolour of blue, yellow, and red with the coat of arms of Andorra in the centre.
- The flag design consists of a tricolor of blue, yellow and red with the coat of arms in the center.
- Red, white and blue were featured in the first Coat of Arms of the Commonwealth in 1908 and are the colours of the Australian national flag.
- In a group of people, each person has a favorite colour--from the set of red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, indigo, or violet.
- Shorter wavelengths of light (violet and blue) are slowed more and consequently experience more bending than do the longer wavelengths (orange and red).
- Eventually, the Rainbow Flag evolved into a standard six-stripe form (from top to bottom: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet).
- The colours of the flag are blue and white, placed in three vertical stripes of the same width; two blue stripes at the ends and one white in the middle.
- Besides blue stripes, ticking can be found with red, pink, green, yellow and black stripes.
- British Union Jack in the canton; eight red, white, and blue stripes in the fly.
- Although very similar to lazurite and lapis lazuli, sodalite is never quite comparable, being a royal blue rather than ultramarine.
- The flag proportion is 1:2 and the colours are Red (Pantone 186), Royal Blue (Pantone 293) and White.
- And, the blue is too "royal blue" compared to most Christian flags which are generally made with a darker US flag blue or UK flag blue.
- Quarks are "red", "green", or "blue", while antiquarks are anti-red or "cyan", anti-green or "magenta", and anti-blue or "yellow".
- A, superposition of the crystal structures with compounds 1 (magenta) and 2 (atom color coding: red, oxygen; blue, nitrogen; yellow, carbon).
- Estimates beginning in the left (blue) and right (red) occipital lobes are shown, along with the regions of overlap (magenta).
- Denim was traditionally colored blue with indigo dye to make blue " jeans," though "jean" denoted a different, lighter cotton textile.
- N, O, S, and Cl atoms are colored blue, red, yellow, and green, respectively.
- In each case the diene reactant is colored blue, and the new σ-bonds in the adduct are colored red.
- Numerous swimmers will participate in the 4th annual International Masters Swimming Cup in Cuba to compete in some incredibly blue, blue, blue waters.
- The twelve-pointed white star signifies the location of the island in the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean just south of the Equator.
- Perched on top of solid rock on the island of Capri, Italy, J.K. Place Capri, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Azurite is a copper-based mineral that ranges in color from very deep blue to pale blue.
- The flowers are white, yellow, pink, pale blue or pale purple, with 5-10 petals.
- The rays and the star are yellow (gold?), and the band and background to the star is pale blue (silver?).
- Their flag has a white field, two by one, with the Union Flag (1606 pattern) in the first quarter, and a representation of a lighthouse, in blue, in the fly.
- The blue ground of the Scottish national flag, the saltire, from which the blue ground of the Union Flag is derived, is a lighter "sky" blue.
- It is a Blue Ensign with the Union Flag in the canton and the Coat of arms of Montserrat in the fly.
- When the focusing correction of the lens includes blue, green and red light it's an apochromatic lens design.
- The dimension of the Airy disk varies with the wavelength of light, being larger for red light and smaller for blue light.
- Other studies have shown that green or blue light is preferable to yellow or red light in depression treatment.
- Note3: In blue Tourmaline as the stones become larger, say over 2 or 3 carats, there is a significant value increase per carat for the stones.
- For example, red or pink tourmaline is called rubellite, blue tourmaline is indicolite and iron-rich and black tourmaline is schorl.
- Blue - blue tourmaline is known as indicolite and is highly prized.
- Indicolite is the blue color variety of the tourmaline mineral elbaite.
- The red, white, yellow and blue are the colours of the flag of the Federation of Malaysia and show that Melaka is a member-state of the Federation.
- Having trained at RADA and begun her career as an actress, she joined Blue Peter in 1962 and was with the show for nearly eleven years.
- The bacteria are stained with reagents to show the flagella (green), DNA (blue) and cell membrane (red).
- Her jumps were huge, her double axel-triple toe combination so massive it would have gone from blue to blue line had this been a hockey rink.
- Maps used by the UN in demarcating the Blue Line were not able to conclusively show the border between Lebanon and Syria in the area.
- The blue line represents the path the star takes around the sky, with the Celestial Pole at the center.
- However, the Chilean flag has a blue canton with a white star rather than the entire left side being blue.
- Flag: The Flag has a red field with a blue canton in the upper left- hand corner.
- Its national flag is red, with a blue canton on which appears a large white star surrounded by five smaller stars.
- The new flag of Arnhem is: at the hoist the new municipal logo, and at the fly two horizontal stripes of *green* and blue.
- The canton of the flag shall consist of a square of blue the width of two of the bands, in the upper left of the hoist of the flag.
- The Standard of Lady Baden-Powell, Chief Guide of the World, is blue (azure) from the hoist to the fly.
- Upper half of the flag is blue (with the same canton as the state flag) and the lower half is white with letters "H.M.C." (His Majesty's Customs) in black.
- From this day, the Governor's Personal Standard will be the State Flag of Victoria with the blue of the flag being replaced by gold.
- The blue colour of the flag is the same blue tone as the blue colour of the state flag.
- The English language commonly uses "blue" to refer to any colour from navy blue to cyan.
- The blue color on the saltire in the battle flag was navy blue, as opposed to the much lighter blue of the Naval Jack.
- Front is a reproduction of the state flag of Indiana in navy blue and gold.
- After adaptation, which started with the first paycheck, they sported miniskirts or black or blue jeans, very bright colors and running shoes.
- They can sit all day in a pair of blue jeans and an open shirt, without a hat or gloves, while we try to bury ourselves in a Gore-Tex, Thinsulate parka.
- In February, Columbia released another single from it, the up-tempo "Forever in Blue Jeans" (co-written by Richard Bennett), which reached the Top 20.
- An example is a blue dye that absorbs all visible light wavelengths with the exception of blue, which is reflected from and transmitted through the specimen.
- For example, a meme for blue jeans includes memes for trouser-flies, riveted clothing, blue dye, cotton clothing, belt-loops and double-sewn seams.
- Figure 4: Portion of a hypha of a zygomycete stained with a blue dye to show the many nuclei present.
- From 1900 to 1907, Picasso completed his first two artistic periods: the Blue Period and the Rose Period.
- Picasso's contemporaries didn't even distinguish between a blue and a rose period but regarded the two as one single period.
- During that time he drew his paintings mainly in shades of blue which later on came to be known as the Blue Period of his painting.
- This was his Blue Period, so called because most of these paintings were dominated by various shades of blue.
- The blue period was followed by the "rose period," in which he often depicted circus scenes, and then by Picasso's early work in sculpture.
- The commonly used colours in the murals of Kerala are saffron-red, saffron-yellow, green, red, white, blue, black, yellow and golden yellow.
- Jadeite (imperial jade), sodium aluminum silicate (NaAlSi2O6), may contain impurities that give it a variety of colours: white, green, red, brown, and blue.
- The flag is made with the colours of red, blue, white and black.
- Flag of Chad The national flag of the Republic of Chad is a vertical tricolor consisting (left to right) of a blue, a yellow and a red field.
- The colours, yellow, blue, red, are those of the national flag of Colombia.
- In that year the White Ensign was replaced by a plain white ensign with the national flag (the old orange, white and blue) in the canton.
- I interpret the burgee as showing the island in green within the sea in blue.
- The blue symbolizes the sea that surrounds the island, and the yellow the island itself.
- The bottom of the volcano rose and formed the island of Samosir which is beautifully situated in the middle of the blue waters of Toba.
- About 15 km from Port Dickson town lies the Blue Lagoon which offers a breathtaking view of the surrounding greenery and the blue open sea.
- Blue lagoon is situated near a thin spur of reef that extends from the island of Girifushi, towards the inside of North Male' Atoll.
- Explore the bay and the beautiful Blue Lagoon (Oludeniz) where the calm, crystal clear water is ideal for swimming and other water sports.
- Aquamarine is a blue to blue-green variety of the beryl.
- Colorado is the only state whose geological symbols are always red (rhodochrosite), white (yule marble), and blue (aquamarine).
- A variety of beryl, aquamarine comes in light green to light blue, almost colorless at times.
- The stone is also found in brown, clear and blue, though nearly all blue topaz on the market today is enhanced, ours included.
- Blue Topaz: A topaz that is light brown or colorless when mined but turns a vivid blue when exposed to heat.
- Such processes may range from simple heating (such as with tanzanite) to high-tech irradiation (such as blue topaz).
- The red, green, and blue colors of the quarks represent the color charge which generates the Strong Nuclear Force that holds them together.
- The exact white, red, and blue colors to be used in the flag are specified with reference to the CAUS Standard Color Reference of America, 10th edition.
- Anthocyanin pigments are responsible for the red, purple, and blue colors of many fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, and flowers.
- The most common mineral type is white (chrysotile), but others may be blue (crocidolite), gray (anthophyllite), or brown (amosite).
- Crocidolite (Riebeckite): A member of the amphibole group, crocidolite takes the form of blue, straight fibers.
- Two of these are the most commercially valuable forms: amosite, or brown asbestos, and crocidolite, or blue asbestos.
- Among the prohibited flags are the Union Flag, the White Ensign, the Blue Ensign (plain or defaced) and the Red Ensign with any defacement.
- The flag is a Blue Ensign with the Union Flag in the canton, defaced with the coat of arms.
- Although the design of the Red Ensign was amended in 1912 so that the shield was to be placed on a white roundel, this did not apply to the Blue Ensign.
- Its former ensign, Blue Ensign defaced with the Star of India, replaced the blue bordered Union Jack as its Jack.
- The ensign is a Blue Ensign defaced with a white lighthouse in the fly, and is for general use.
- At the same time a Warrant, replacing the letter of 2nd July 1879, confirmed the Blue Ensign defaced with the Star of India as the ensign of the Marine.
- The Saltire, the flag of Scotland: A white (argent) saltire on a blue (azure) field.
- Various shades of blue have been used in the Saltire over the years.
- The municipal flag of Ciney is blue with five white young mens' heads placed in saltire.
- The flag depicts a golden griffin on blue background as well as the colours of the Hanseatic League, silver and red.
- The Australian Flag has a blue background with the Union Jack at the top left.
- The flag shown on the website is a blue triangular flag with an orange Scandinavian cross separated from the blue background by a thin white fimbriation.
- Picasso's Blue Period (1901-1904) consists of somber paintings rendered in shades of blue and blue-green, only occasionally warmed by other colors.
- Sithonia is a symphony in blue and green; names do not exist for all the shades and hues of vegetation, sea and sky you'll find here.
- I have seen images of the flag where the shades of some of the colors vary greatly, particularly the middle stripe, the blue one.
- Green is worth 1 rupee, blue is worth 5, yellow is worth 10 red is worth 20 purple is worth 50 orange is worth 100 and silver is worth 200.
- It can be used as a gemstone and is a gray, iridescent stone with flashes of blue, green, purple, red, or yellow.
- The lotus blossom on each of the cards in an elemental suite are that chakra's color: red, orange, yellow, *emerald, *rose, blue, indigo, purple.
- The sky on Earth appears blue because our atmosphere scatters the blue colors from the sunlight (which consists of all colors of light).
- Blue and pale blue colors indicate the cummingtonite form of amosite, and gold and blue colors indicate the grunerite form of amosite.
- They contribute colors to flowers and other plant parts ranging from shades of red through crimson and blue to purple, including yellow and colorless.
- Users can choose from the default Windows Live "Blue Vapor" theme, or blue, red, black, silver, pink, green, purple or orange variants.
- Its colour can range from colourless, white, pink (thulite), to blue, purple (tanzanite), yellow brown green and red.
- Topaz can also be colorless, blue, green, pink, orange or brown.
- Article 6. The national flag of the Republic of China shall show a red field with a blue sky and a white sun in the upper left corner.
- History The " Blue Sky with a White Sun " flag was designed by Lu Hao-tung in 1895 and is used to this day as the flag of the Kuomintang (KMT).
- We see it all the time, in the blue sky during the day, among the stars and planets at night.
- The size of the dust grains causes blue light to be reflected more efficiently than red light, so these reflection nebulae frequently appear blue in color.
- Due to the Rayleigh scattering of blue light by the atmosphere this white light is separated somewhat, resulting in a blue sky and a yellow sun.
- For example, a mixture of green, red, and blue light will produce white light.
- The flag has a Union Jack in chief, defaced with a five-pointed crown, the field is wavy white and blue with a rising sun.
- In origin there were three naval squadrons, of the Red, White and Blue, and they took these colours from those of the Union Jack.
- Burke sent back a suggested flag which had the Union Jack in the top left corner, and blue and white stripes elsewhere to represent New Zealand.
- According to Album 2000 [ pay00] - Jack (2:3) - Light blue flag (Album 2000 shows it in dark blue) with the Coat of Arms on a red bordered white disk.
- Carbon is gray, hydrogen is cyan, oxygen is red, and nitrogen is dark blue.
- The Australian White Ensign (Navy) - as for the Australian flag but with a white field and dark blue stars.
- Perception > Senses > Vision > Color
- Places > World > Countries > Flag
- Senses > Vision > Color > Red
- Senses > Vision > Color > Green
- Life > Animals > Specific Animals > Whales
* Alfred Lion
* Blue Ensign
* Blue Ensigns
* Blue Field
* Blue Flag
* Blue Monday
* Blue Sea
* Blue Skin
* Blue Star
* Blue Variety
* Blue Water
* Blue Whale
* Blue Whales
* Light Blue
Books about "Blue" in