Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bottling"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- At bottling, a small amount of sugar that has been dissolved in old wine, along with special yeast is added.
- After bottling, the wine is aged on its lees to gain more complexity.
- This bottling was made of fruit from 50-year-old vines and fermented in oak barrels, 25 percent of which were new.
- After bottling, the finished wine received nineteen months of additional aging in our temperature controlled cellars before release.
- After bottling, the lees of the Amarone are kept in the cask which is then filled with Valpolicella.
- Wines from different lots or barrels are blended together to produce the final product for bottling.
- The English even understood that adding sugar to wine prior to bottling would increase the eventual sparkle.
- Residual sugar Sugar remaining in a wine after fermentation and once it is ready for bottling.
- The collected wine was then subjected to (normal) processing of SO.sub.2 addition, tartrate removal, storage and bottling.
- Before bottling, wine may require blending, filtration, and the addition of an antiseptic agent to prevent microbe development.
- The natural mineral rich water is packaged at a modern bottling and manufacturing facility near the source in Masafi.
- Art was responsible for the formation of The Wine Group in 1981 when he pushed for a management buyout of the wine assets from the Coca-Cola Bottling Co.
- In a bottling machine, the wine is pumped from a storage tank to the machine where it flows in pre-measured amount into each bottle.
- Reason is thought to be chemical changes in the wine caused by inadequately sterilized cork stopper inserted at bottling source.
- Finally, the wines are blended and further aged in barrels for a minimum of 22 months prior to bottling.
- Still, she said, even with her family's decades of experience, keeping a mobile bottling line running is just plain hard work.
- For varietal bottling, a minimum of 75 percent of that wine must be made from the designated grape variety.
- New World wines are dominated by varietal bottling, listing the grape variety on the label.
- Cold stabilisation This process merely involves chilling wine prior to bottling.
- Stewart's soft drinks weren't bottled elsewhere until 1990 when the Cable Car Beverage Corporation bought the bottling rights.
- NOTE: Many have asked about bottling ginger ale in glass bottles.
- Inventors of soft drinks spread their products across America by opening a few strategically placed bottling facilities through franchise agreements.
- Historically the wineries of the Loire Valley have been small, family owned operations that do a lot of estate bottling.
- Prior to the outbreak of the second world war, Coca-Cola's only unqualified success on the international scene was its bottling operations in Nazi Germany.
- It's also produced and distributed in a smaller scale in some areas of Mexico by The Pepsi Bottling Group and by Cott.
- Usually attractive in light young whites, but in reds it is often a sign of refermentation in the bottle or bottling of the wine prematurely.
- However, the bottling date is printed on the label, albeit in an encoded form.
- The wine is then ready for bottling, which takes place in June.
- Most of the growth took place in the United States where Cott had no bottling facilities.
- In the grand scheme of things, however, a bottling line is a noisy place anyway.
- Many years ago I spent a summer working at Beringer Winery in the research winery and on the bottling line.
- Our careful management of each stage of the process from growing to bottling produces the highest quality and vintage character year after year.
- In 1973 when Coca-Cola Bottling Company of New York purchased the family winery, the young Franzias decided to start their own operation.
- The bottling of the product was performed in the usual way and the bottles aged for 2 month.
- A bottling line is a piece of machinery that puts a product into bottles on a large scale.
- This time, she persuades the other nuns to bottling and selling their own special brand of sea-grape juice.
- Some Indian wine makers have also started importing foreign made wine and bottling and selling it here in India.
- A mobile bottling line can be rented for any period of time, and makes it easy for even the smallest wineries to perform estate bottling (a.k.a.
- The presence of the name of a region on the label distinguishes the bottling as a regional sekt.
- On each wine label on italian wines you will find beside the name of the wine also some other information about quality and bottling.
- Just prior to bottling, the alcohol is gently removed by cold filtration.
- Bottling a few weeks later (this time with pump and corker problems), we tasted that great blend once again.
- Depending on the wine and the prevailing wine law, aging before bottling can be a short process of a few weeks or as long as several years.
- Mix the resulting paste into the wine and allow settling for at least two weeks before bottling.
- From crushing through bottling, the wine must be handled and processed by Sabbath-observing Jews.
- A process in which white wine is chilled to precipitate tartaric acid as small crystals which can then be removed before bottling.
- Low in alcohol and relatively high in acidity, the wines are meant to be drunk soon after bottling.
- The maturation period of a wine after bottling that allows some of its components to mature and a bottle-aged bouquet to form.
- There are Pepsi and Coke bottlers who have bottling rights to Dr Pepper but they do not own Dr Pepper.
- Added to finished wine just prior to bottling according to taste.
- This wine is even richer than it was prior to bottling.
- As this is drawn off for bottling and sale, each barrel is topped up with younger wine from the barrel above.
- These wine are traditionally pasteurized, aged, and filtered before their final bottling for sale to consumers.
- A proprietary bottling of liquor is one made by the organization that produced the spirit.
- Thug Passion was a drink that Tupac was planning on bottling and selling; the song "Thug Passion" was made to be a theme song for the drink.
- Bottles Most beers are filtered before bottling.
- Vernor's is a strongly flavored ginger ale is aged for four years in oak barrels before bottling.
- No Vintages Young and old sherry wines are always mixed to age before bottling, so there is no such thing as a vintage sherry from one particular year.
- After carbon dioxide is added during bottling, sparkling rose wine is ready and once opened, the contents will fizz out.
- Available sulfur dioxide should be maintained at this level until bottling.
- Blanquette is made using the "methode champenoise" undergoing a secondary fermentation in the bottle before final bottling at 9 months.
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Wine
- Oak Barrels
* Barrel Aging
* Best Years
* Bottle Aging
* Cold Stabilization
* Crystal Formation
* Dry Wine
* Final Blend
* Final Blending
* French Oak
* Malolactic Fermentation
* Oak Barrels
* Pinot Noir
* Pork Fat
* Potassium Sorbate
* Primary Fermentation
* Residual Sugar
* Root Beer
* Sparkling Wine
* Winemaking Process
* Wine Production
Books about "Bottling" in