Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bourboulenc"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bourboulenc is an uncommon white wine grape variety mostly grown in the southern Rhône.
- Bourboulenc is a late-ripening grape variety with tight bunches of large grapes, that can be prone to rot in some years.
- Bourboulenc is an extremely old grape variety which is thought to have originated in Greece where it was known as the Asprokondoura.
- Bourboulenc is a white wine grape.
- The Cinsault, Clairette and Bourboulenc are varieties that were first developed in the Mediterranean regions of France.
- The grape variety called Malvoisie in the Languedoc region of France is actually the Bourboulenc.
- BOURBOULENC: Minor grape grown in southern Rhone region and used in red wine blends to help create warmth and roundness.
- The grape called by the same name in the Languedoc region of France is actually the Bourboulenc.
- Malvoisie is a white grape and synonym for Bourboulenc (qv).
- Bourboulenc is a white wine grape variety primarily grown in southern France.
- Small quantities of white wines are made, from Clairette, Ugni Blanc, Bourboulenc and Sauvignon Blanc.
- The grapes most commonly used are the Marsanne, the Clairette, the Ugni blanc, the le Sauvignon blanc and the Bourboulenc.
- This is a very special wine made from barrel fermented Roussanne, Marsanne and Bourboulenc is a hedonistic delight.
- This dry white blend is made from several Rhone varietals: Grenache Blanc, Bourboulenc, Roussanne and Ugni Blanc.
- White wines are primarily made from Clairette, Bourboulenc and Grenache blanc, with contributions from Ugni blanc, Roussanne, Picpoul and Pascal blanc.
- In the same way, 80% of the white wine grape variety mix is made up of: Grenache white, Clairette, Marsanne, Roussanne, Bourboulenc and Viognier.
- The wine is a blend of five different cultivars typical of the region, Roussanne, Marsanne, Clairette, Grenache blanc and Bourboulenc.
- Red and rosé wines are made from Grenache Noir, Syrah, Cinsaut and Mourvèdre grapes, white wines from Clairette, Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Bourboulenc.
- Grenache Blanc
- Cooking > Foods > Wine > Roussanne
- Ugni Blanc
Books about "Bourboulenc" in