Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bracketology"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bracketology is the science of how to pick your teams in the tournament.
- Bracketology is a slang term for predicting the matchups for the March Madness NCAA Tournament.
- Bracketology is a way of seeing the world so that we can become more enlightened---about what we like, favor, prefer, abhor, or abjure.
- But bracketology is no longer a flippant matter.
- Why is bracketology not a class here at UCM? Seriously.
- It wouldn---t have happened if she knew bracketology.
- Amendment: also proposing the merger from Elite Eight and Bracketology.
- He is not bracketology (though I bet He understands the RPI rating).
- Bilas's comment convicted me of the "bracketology faith" to which I often subscribe.
- Bilas's point: with all of this "bracketology" science, one tends to miss the forest for the trees.
- Bilas's comment reminded me of the "bracketology faith" to which I often subscribe.
- He struggles against his bracketology faith about as much as he struggles with his March Madness office pool brackets.
- Talk of the Nation, March 12, 2007 · March is here and sports fans turn their thoughts to 'bracketology' and the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
- All I am saying is bracketology 101 should be in the Fall 2007 academic catalog.
- Bracketology puts all the statistics for each team together to decide who should win the tournament.
- I cannot remember a world without bracketology.
- Bracketology is our system for parsing people, places and things to determine what is good, better, best in the world.
Books about "Bracketology" in