Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Branches"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Branches are for people in the British Psychological Society who come from the same geographical region.
- Branches were later opened in Moscow, Odessa and Kiev.
- The branches are your father Ali and your mother Fatima Zahra, and the twigs are your brothers Hasan and Husayn.
- The branches are in a raceme and the flowers have a pedicel.
- The branches are flat and the needles appear to grow from the sides of the stem.
- The notion of a Hilbert space is a central idea in functional analysis and can be used in numerous branches of pure and applied mathematics.
- Eastern views of reincarnation vary and several parallels with this idea are to be found in certain branches of Hinduism and Buddhism.
- As Hinduism is really a group of numerous branches, Ayya Vazhi is closest to Smartism and its Advaita beliefs in thought.
- The external carotid artery travels more closely to the surface, and sends off numerous branches that supply the neck and face.
- It rapidly diminishes in size in its course up the neck, owing to the number and large size of the branches given off from it.
- It begins in parts of the brain stem and branches into the face, neck, salivary glands and outer ear.
- The first branches of the aorta go to the upper body (arms and head).
- Aher took branches from the Tree of Knowledge, and so fell from the true (Jewish) religion.
- These were the two branches of study which transmitted to later generations the knowledge and correct reading of the Bible text.
- Jnana Yoga This is the branch of knowledge, the yoga of the mind and is both the most difficult and the most direct of the six branches.
- The two branches of the hyperbola correspond to the two parts of the circle B that are separated by these tangent points.
- As built it ran from Wolverhampton to Huddlesford Junction near Lichfield, with a number of branches: some parts are currently derelict.
- The blood is pumped from the left ventricle into the aorta and from there it branches to all parts of the body.
- Inside the vertebral column, however, each nerve is split into two branches that connect with the spinal cord.
- The output is a tree of which the branches are the predictor variables that split the sample in discriminating groups.
- Today's Unix systems are split into various branches, developed over time by AT&T as well as various commercial vendors and non-profit organizations.
- Their study has developed into a fertile and extensive theory enriching many branches of pure mathematics.
- Here, we shall discuss the mathematical properties of these equations and their relevance to various branches of pure mathematics.
- Their objective was the axiomatisation of branches of mathematics like geometry, arithmetic, analysis and set theory.
- In geometry, topology and related branches of mathematics, a closed set is a set whose complement is an open set.
- Because of its immediate practical applications, geometry was one of the first branches of mathematics to be developed.
- Major branches The religion of Islam has many divisions, sects, schools, traditions, and related faiths.
- We can say that the roots, as well as the branches of Islam take their forms in the monotheism.
- Sunni Muslims are the larger of the two main branches of Islam.
- An introduction to the central branches of philosophy, such as logic, theory of knowledge, metaphysics, ethics, and political philosophy.
- Like members of the legislative and executive branches, federal judges are expected to have high standards of ethics.
- An introduction to philosophy focusing on the connections among its main branches: logic, theory of knowledge, metaphysics, and ethics.
- All branches of the PRC military, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, are part of the PLA.
- Another part of the ritual is the hanging of flags on the branches of the tree in the expectation of getting one's wishes fulfilled.
- Yoga This article is part of the branches of CAM series.
- Each neuron is composed of a cell body called a soma, a major fiber called an axon, and a system of branches called dendrites.
- While a nerve cell has only one axon to transmit outgoing signals, it has numerous structures called dendrites, which are like branches of a tree.
- B. Small multipolar cell, in which the axon quickly divides into numerous branches.
- Wild species are characterized by distinct ring of long hairs at the nodes, they have loose inflorescence with spreading branches.
- Tree Topology - LAN topology similar to linear bus topology, except that tree networks can contain branches with multiple nodes.
- The hepatic veins of the blood can be from other branches such as the superior mesenteric artery.
- The lumbar plexus and its branches.
- The arterial branches of the anterior tibial artery join branches of the posterior tibial artery to form the plantar arch.
- The anterior tibial artery gives muscular branches and also recurrent branches to supply the knee joint.
- Its main branch is on Lock Road in Tsim Sha Tsui but it also has smaller branches in malls like the Ocean Terminal.
- The branches of the Piasts continued to rule Polish splinter duchies in Masovia until 1526 and Silesia until 1675.
- The Ramakrishna Mission has done much to spread a knowledge of its version of Hinduism outside India and now has branches in many parts of the world.
- Shiva is the supreme God in Shaivism, one of the major branches of Hinduism practiced in India.
- The branches of study most sought after around India at that time ranged from law, medicine, warfare and other disciplines.
- State Bank of India is the largest bank in India in terms of profits, assets, deposits, branches and employees.
- Monoids occur in a number of branches of mathematics.
- The Conmhaicne Mara were a branch of the Conmhaicne, an early tribal grouping that had a number of branches located in different parts of Connacht.
- A number of branches of mathematics have found algebra such an effective tool that they have spawned algebraic subbranches.
- A panicle is a branched, indeterminate inflorescence with pedicellate (having short floral stalks) flowers on the secondary branches.
- All of the above muscles are innervated by branches of the ventral primary rami of spinal nerves S3-S4 and are supplied by the inferior gluteal artery.
- Muscular Branches are given off to the deep muscles of the neck, where the vertebral artery curves around the articular process of the atlas.
- It has smaller branches along it that drain the muscles of the upper arm, such as biceps brachii muscle and triceps brachii muscle.
- Branches of the external carotid artery traverse the glandular tissue and supply the parotid gland with oxygenated blood.
- From this knot, four branches stemmed and ran to the temporomandibular joint, external acoustic meatus, zygoma, and parotid gland.
- Blood supply comes from branches of both the internal and external carotid artery, including branches of the facial artery and maxillary artery.
- Except in the thoracic region, anterior branches of the spinal nerves provide the network for the plexus.
- Cutaneous branches from the plexus serve the buttocks, perineum, and posterior surface of the thigh.
- Branches. The branches of the vertebral artery may be divided into two sets: those given off in the neck, and those within the cranium.
- Anastomotic vessels between one of these two descending branches and branches of the vertebral artery were found in 11 out of the 12 OAs dissected (91%).
- Find the dura, some branches of the middle meningeal artery, and the superior sagittal sinus.
- The lacrimal artery is sometimes derived from one of the anterior branches of the middle meningeal artery.
- They were dispersed along the branches of Yggdrasil, the tree of life.
- Just-As-High says that Yggdrasil is the biggest and best of all trees, that its branches extend out over all of the world and reach out over the sky.
- High continues that an eagle sits on the branches of Yggdrasil and that it has much knowledge.
- Four stags run in the branches of the ash and feed on the foliage.
- Four stags named Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr, and Duraþrór run between the branches of Yggdrasil and consume its foilage.
- Four stags called Dain, Dvalin, Duneyr and Durathror move about in the branches of the ash, devouring the tree's foliage.
- Four stags leap about in the branches of the ash and bite the leaves. Their names are: Dain, Dvalin, Duney and Durathro.
- The four harts Dain, Dvalin, Duneyr, and Durathror run in its branches and feed on its bark and leaves.
- Until recently, MTR stations only had branches of the Hang Seng Bank and Maxim's Cakes stores (owned by Jardine Matheson).
- Under "strong-form" judicial review, as in the United States, judicial interpretations of the constitution are binding on other branches of government.
- The Constitution provides for separation of the three branches of government.
- Besides providing for the organization of these branches, the Constitution carefully outlines which powers each branch may exercise.
- The structure and the power of the judiciary are independent of the two other branches of government.
- All three branches of government - the executive, legislative and judiciary - and the legal profession are represented on the Committee.
- Judicial Review has been the mechanism which has enabled the judiciary to rise in power and in turn check the other two branches more than the reciprocal.
- Nerves. The Splenii are supplied by the lateral branches of the posterior divisions of the middle and lower cervical nerves.
- Frequently some of the lateral branches of the superficial peroneal are absent, and their places are then taken by branches of the sural nerve.
- Lateral branches are similar in appearance and form to the main stems.
- The surface of the main stem and lateral branches is either pubescent with various degrees of density or naked with waxen tinge.
- Peanut pods are borne on pegs arising from the main stem and the side branches.
- Considerable number of secondary branches along the main stem.
- Nerve: Otic ganglion The otic ganglion and its branches.
- The branches of communication of the auriculotemporal nerve are with the facial nerve and with the otic ganglion.
- The branches of the facial nerve cross the artery from behind forward.
- The branches of the posterior cerebral artery are divided into two sets, ganglionic and cortical: Ganglionic Posterior-medial.
- An artery that is one of the terminal branches of the posterior cerebral artery and supplies lateral portions of the temporal lobe; lateral occipital artery.
- It is this basilar artery that joins with the two internal carotid arteries and their branches to form the circle of Willis.
- The basilar artery has branches which supply the cerebellum, brain stem and part of the cerebrum.
- For example, thalamoperforator arteries, which are branches of the basilar artery, occasionally supply the inferior half of the posterior limb.
- Branches. Besides some twigs to the parotid gland, to the temporomandibular joint, and to the Masseter muscle, its branches are: Transverse Facial.
- Yet if you look at the great tree of life, asexual groups tend to be out on the twigs: there are no great branches of the tree that contain only asexuals.
- For example, young trees will produce longer, leaner branches that grow upwards more than the branches they will produce as a fully grown tree.
- Young trees and lower branches of older trees hold leaves throughout winter.
- An averruncator is a form of long shears used in arboriculture for averruncating or pruning off the higher branches of trees, etc.
- Pruning off the lower branches on taller bushes and on the tree will allow additional light into your garden.
- Pruning of well-formed older trees is usually confined to removal of dead branches.
- Four amendments to the 1945 Constitution of Indonesia have revamped the executive, judicial, and legislative branches.
- Promote a dynamic balance of power between the executive and legislative branches within the framework set by the Constitution.
- Members of the cabinet serve at the pleasure of the president and must carry out the policies of the executive and legislative branches.
- Biology > Botany > Plants > Tree
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life > Branch
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Science > Mathematics
- Nature > Life > Plant > Leaves
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Politics > Government
* Abdominal Aorta
* External Carotid Artery
* Hepatic Artery
* Judicial Branches
* Main Branches
* Middle Cerebral Artery
* Portal Vein
* Posterior Cerebral Arteries
* Short Branches
* Small Branches
* Spinal Cord
* Terminal Branches
* Three Branches
* Tree Branches
* Various Branches
Books about "Branches" in