Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bronze Medals"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bronze medals were brought home by figure skaters Petra Burka and the pairs team of Debbi Wilkes and Guy Revell.
- No bronze medals are awarded, which sucks for Evgeny Ustyugov of Russia.
- The bronze medals were split by the two Greek weightlifters.
- Silver and bronze medals were awarded now as well.
- Bronze medals contain copper, zinc, tin and a very small amount of silver.
- The bronze medals likely contain about 450 grams of copper and 50 grams of mostly tin and zinc.
- Czechoslovakia and Canada won the silver and bronze medals.[ 39] It was the last time that the Olympics were counted as the World Championships.
- Canada has also won seven silver and four bronze medals, for a total of 23.
- Yamada also guided the team to win Bronze Medals at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich and the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles.
- On Friday, North Korean shooter Kim Jong Su had his silver and bronze medals taken away after failing a doping test.
- Brazil's Emanuel Rego and Ricardo Santos won bronze medals in the beach volleyball tournament at the Beijing Olympics on Friday.
- Yeiyah had won two bronze medals at the last Africa Swimming Championship in South Africa.
- And he sure did, adding a gold to the bronze medals he won in both the individual jumps.
- Tweddle won two bronze medals in the world championships on the asymmetric bars and was fourth in the all-around competition last year.
- Where states are equal, the number of silver medals (and then bronze medals) are counted to determine rankings.
- BEIJING -- All bronze medals are not created equal.
- US women will dominate Olympics springboard diving, winning all the gold, silver and bronze medals from 1920 - 1948.
- She won three Olympic gold and two bronze medals, and won the World Cup championship three times (two in overall standings).
- Puerto Rico has participated in the World Cup of Baseball winning 1 gold (1951), 4 silver and 4 bronze medals.
- Overall, Lithuanian rowers had won even 4 silver and 10 bronze medals.
- Over the years, USC men's swimmers have made Olympic teams 122 times, winning 38 gold, 23 silver and 18 bronze medals.
- By the end of the day, I have won three bronze medals.
- Phelps, who earlier in the week, broke the all-time record of nine Olympic gold medals overall, now holds 12 golds, as well as two bronze medals.
- Italy's Eugenio Monti won bronze medals in both two-man and four-man.
- Belarus has two gold medals, three silver medals, and eight bronze medals to make a total of thirteen Olympic Medals won.
- He has also won 9 gold, 6 silver, and 2 bronze medals in the Norwegian Championships.
- Career. She won a bronze medals at the 1980 IBF World Championships in women's doubles with Barbara Sutton.
- She won a bronze medals at the 1980 IBF World Championships in women's doubles with Barbara Sutton.
- She won six silver and two bronze medals at Islamabad 2004 and another two silver and six bronze at Colombo 2006.
- He has also won nine gold, six silver, and two bronze medals in the Norwegian Championships.
- Amir Reza Khadem is an Iranian wrestler who won Olympic bronze medals in 1992 and 1996.
- India finish with 10 gold, eight silver and seven bronze medals in the Commonwealth shooting championship which ended in Auckland.
- Aneta Pastuszka (born May 11, 1978 in Krosno Odrzanskie) is a Polish canoer, who has won two Olympic bronze medals in kayak flatwater canoeing.
- Past Olympic experience: Captured two bronze medals at the 2006 Winter Olympics, in the 10,000-metre race and in the team pursuit.
- In Atlanta at the 1996 Summer Olympics he won two bronze medals, for the Individual Pursuit and the Team Pursuit.
- He received four gold medals and two bronze medals in 2004 and 2008 Olympics.
- Six silver medals and two bronze medals also went to the Americans in athletics.
- After winning six gold and two bronze medals in Athens, Phelps left some people wondering why he couldn't match Mark Spitz's 1972 haul of seven golds.
- Canada, the host country, left with only five silver and six bronze medals.
- Michael added these eight gold to the six gold and two bronze medals that he won in the games in 2004.
- The overall FIS Medal Ranking was won by the Americans with six gold, eight silver and seven bronze medals, amounting to a total of 21 medals.
- Grenada, on the back of James, but with strong performances in the field events as well, got a gold, two silver and four bronze medals.
- He has a total of two gold, two silver and four bronze medals during his Olympic career.
- He participated in five Winter Olympics, winning two silver and four bronze medals, from the 1994, 1998 and 2006 Games.
- Melissa Morrison-Howard (born July 9, 1971 in Mooresville, North Carolina) is a American hurdler best known for winning two Olympic bronze medals.
- The married couple has won two Olympic bronze medals and are back in hopes of claiming the elusive gold.
- In the 2007-2008 season, Rochette won the bronze medals at the 2007 Skate Canada and the 2007 Cup of Russia.
- Overall, Canada won one gold, four silver and two bronze medals at the championships.
- In the event of a tie in the number of gold medals, the number of silver medals is taken into consideration, and then the number of bronze medals.
- Nigerians returned home with 13 gold medals and many silver and bronze medals.
- For the record, Shawn Crawford and Walter Dix both of the United States took the silver and bronze medals.
- The only medals China didn't win were the bronze medals in the women's and men's doubles, won by South Korea and Japan respectively.
- In Greece, Britain won two bronze medals, with Stephen Parry (200m butterfly) and David Davies (1500m freestyle) both making the podium.
- He skated in many competitions and won silver and bronze medals at the North American and Canadian Championships in 1982.
- Two-week "Olympic-style" competition where tomorrow's ballet stars vie for gold, silver and bronze medals; cash awards; and scholarships.
- It was wonderful just to be part of this competition." They weren't just part of it -- each member of the team will take home bronze medals.
- Gone is the 19-year-old prodigy introducing himself to the world, something Phelps did by winning six gold and two bronze medals in Athens.
- With a total of five Olympic gold medals, two silver, and two bronze medals, she is the most successful German Winter Olympian of all time.
- It was during this time that she went to the Canadian Championships and won silver and bronze medals.
- If two countries have an equal number of gold, silver, and bronze medals, they are ordered in the table alphabetically by their IOC country code.
- The club won a total of 17 gold, 10 silver and 7 bronze medals to place first among ten other clubs from different states and countries.
- We've got four bronze medals from the Worlds now.
- While Weir was winning three straight from 2004-06, Lysacek was winning two bronze medals at the world championships.
- Over her career, she won three relay Olympic gold medals and three Olympic bronze medals.
- In her career, Slutskaya has won a total of 40 gold medals, 21 silver medals, and 18 bronze medals.
- The young Canadian left those Games with two bronze medals and thus laid the foundations for her fabulous Olympic career.
- Silver Medals
- Gold Medals
- Uneven Bars
- Events > Competition > Competitions > World Championships
- Floor Exercise
* Atlanta 1996
* Balance Beam
* Beijing Olympics
* Commonwealth Games
* European Championships
* Five Gold
* Floor Exercise
* Four Gold
* Gold Medal
* Gold Medals
* Horizontal Bar
* Nastia Liukin
* Salt Lake City
* Silver Medal
* Silver Medals
* Summer Olympics
* Three Bronze Medals
* Three Silver
* Uneven Bars
* Van Den Hoogenband
* Winning Bronze Medals
* World Championships
Books about "Bronze Medals" in