Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Bryant"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Bryant, a sophomore from Brooklyn, N.Y., started 31 of the team's 35 games this season, averaging 9.3 points, 3.1 assists and 2.2 rebounds.
- Bryant is the only son of former Philadelphia 76ers player and former Los Angeles Sparks head coach Joe "Jellybean" Bryant.
- Bryant was the first woman to play with Charlie Parker.
- Bryant was the last surviving musician to record with Jimmie Rodgers.
- Bryant was a good football player, but was always overshadowed by the legendary Don Hutson, his former high school rival.
- In '59, Bryant became the "house" pianist at the Newport Jazz Festival, and suprised a whole lot of people with his range and versatility.
- This is an extension of Figure 3 "Pre-processing within the PWE3 Network Reference Model" from Bryant, et al.
- Go figure, that's the knock on your favorite player, Kobe Bryant.
- Arrangements have been made with Racing Radios to hook up a special system for Bryant to have access to the team's communications during the race Saturday.
- Kobe Bryant was named to the NBA All-Defensive Team, the youngest player to earn the honor.
- In a 21-16, 21-13 win Tuesday over Hong Kong's Ng Wei, Lin hung in midair like Kobe Bryant and backpedaled faster than a politician after election day.
- Bryant said he was influenced by an eclectic mix of things for the writing part of The Gatesville Company.
- Bryant, along with Gillespie's widow, Lorraine, was instrumental in getting the hugely influential trumpeter a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1995.
- They really put their egos aside," disc jockey Paul "Cubby" Bryant of WHTZ-FM (Z-100) in New York said of the strategy.
- Mary Bryant is a pioneer in community volunteering she knows how to make things happen.
- Michael Bryant (politician) - Michael J. Bryant is former public administrator and former politician in Ontario, Canada.
- Easily my favorite of the year." Edward Bryant, Locus: "Relative newcomer Andy Duncan has not yet published a novel.
- In addition to being friends with Sadler, Hammonds played five seasons with SCORE Motorsports co-owner Bryant Stith while they were with the Denver Nuggets.
- Jazz pianist Ray Bryant is his brother.
- Kobe Bryant and Lamar Odom are not a good tandem -- both are terrific individually -- but sometimes it just doesn't work together.
- Along with some missed wide-open jumpers, Budinger brought the kind of youth that causes problems for veterans like Bryant, Lamar Odom and Ron Artest.
- The Nuggets certainly aren't shy about having to face Bryant, Gasol, Derek Fisher or Lamar Odom.
- Includes quotes from family, friends and legends such as Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson and others.
- After her brother was drafted into the army, Clora Bryant picked up the trumpet he left behind and started playing day and night.
- Saxophonist Jimmy Heath, pianist Ray Bryant and drummer Philly Joe Jones were all getting their professional start in the city.
- At their house in D.C., Marcus' parents hosted a stream of accomplished musicians, including Charlie Byrd and pianist Ray Bryant.
- This program celebrates Granz' pioneering legacy with a live performance by pianist Ray Bryant at the prestigious Montreux Jazz Festival in 1977.
- Less than a month later, a similar allegation would be leveled against Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant by a Colorado hotel worker.
- William Cullen Bryant is a figure in literature that causes some controversy.
- Joy Bryant (born 19 October 1976) is an American actress and former fashion model for Tommy Hilfiger.
- Join Chris & Tom as they welcome comic book professionals Hilary Barta, Steve Bryant and Jason Millet to the panel.
- Len Bryant's brother Ray Bryant is a stellar jazz pianist, while another brother named Tom Bryant, unfortunately deceased, was a bassist and vocalist.
- The almost six-foot tall seventh grader definitely had the make-up and genes for the game, as his dad was former NBA forward, Joe Bryant.
- When Kobe was six years old, Joe Bryant started playing basketball in Europe, so the Bryant family moved to Italy.
- Both albums were accompanied by tours, in which he played with Nick Beggs (Chapman Stick) and Terl Bryant (drums).
- He stars with Ray Bryant on piano, Jimmie Smith on drums, and Niel Orsted Pederson on bass.
- Eventually Ray Bryant and Tom Bryant involved their drumming brother in a family band that basically imploded after Tom Bryant's death in the '80s.
- Anita Bryant later gained notoriety for a politically- inspired action, and she hasn't been seen or heard from much in the 28 years since then.
- Seven years later, in 1976, in Dade County, Florida, Anita Bryant led the first religious campaign against gay rights.
- Bryant Gumbel also serves as host of HBO's award-winning "Real Sports" program.
- GrandStand premiered in 1975 with hosts Jack Buck and Bryant Gumbel (who joined Buck sometime later in the season).
- Bryant also used the Celtics lesson to drive himself to Olympic gold in Beijing, making clutch shots against motivated opponents.
- Then for an encore, Kobe Bryant was part of Team USA which won the Olympic Gold Medal in Beijing.
- He is known to have had a rocky relationship with former Today Show co-host Bryant Gumbel.
- One time - as rehearsal was wrapping up - Grohl asked if he could play drums, Smith grabbed the bass; Bryant and Chris joined in (Brian wasn't present).
- Ironically, that month also saw Liberal Eric Hoskins elected in a byelection to replace Bryant in St. Paul's riding.
- Bryant Gumbel said in court that he would pay his estranged wife, June Gumbel, $31,000 per month, plus expenses for their two children, USA Today reported.
- He toured the City for a month, and met such luminaries as Washington Irving and William Cullen Bryant.
- Joe Bryant is a well-known freedom activist, who has in the last year worked hard to expose the realities of the GATS sell-out.
- April 1 - Construction begins in Massachusetts on the Granite Railway, one of the first railroads in North America, under the direction of Gridley Bryant.
- The trial for state Senator Wayne Bryant has been pushed back to April.
- Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel is a monthly sports newsmagazine on HBO that debuted on April 2, 1995.
- Jimmy Bryant (March 5, 1925 – September 22, 1980) was a prominent American session guitarist.
- On the first Navy play following the score, White took a pitch from Bryant and raced 87 yards to put the Mids up 21-6.
- The sports headline said it: Kobe Bryant became the youngest NBA player to score 20,000 thousand points.
- Goldman disappointed by most published accounts of events in Russia, including reports by Louise Bryant.
- Visser also contributes reports for CBS News and served as a reporter for HBO Sports ' " Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel " for 10 years (1995-2005).
- Many of the leaders at the school were members of an organization called the Bryant Literary Society.
- After a dissapointing '82 season, Paul Bryant announced he was retiring at seasons end.
- Some career wear, beaded clothing up to 4x, "foundations," and coats, sometimes as closeouts from Lane Bryant and other stores.
- In January 1964 David Ruffin became a member of Motown singing group the Temptations after founding member Elbridge "Al" Bryant was fired from the group.
- That show resembled Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel with its hour-long format and focus on contentious issues in sports.
- Bryant told Wood that such action would subject the City to a reverse discrimination claim by Bell.
- On the subject of the Heisman, Bryant admonished voters that they ought "to do away with the thing" if they didn't vote for John David Crow.
- He was the husband of the writer and feminist Louise Bryant and was the subject of a 1981 movie, Reds.
- Richard Gumbel would instill in Bryant his focus on the importance of reading and of writing and speaking well.
- Writing has been the only escape of Louise Bryant until she goes to a lecture one night in 1912 and is mesmerized by a radical journalist, John Reed.
- Paul Williams and Eddie Kendricks split most of the leads during this period, with Al Bryant, Otis Williams, and Melvin Franklin occasionally singing lead.
- He played with Charlie Turner and Willie Bryant in the mid-1930s, then with Louis Armstrong and Don Redman toward the end of the decade.
- During his first season, Bryant mostly came off the bench behind guards Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel.
- In several episodes of the first season of TV's Soap, the gay character of Jodie Dallas refers to Anita Bryant as an anti-gay reference.
- Population > Settlements > Cities > Kobe
- Culture > Fashion > Fashion Models > Fashion Model
- World > Countries > United States > Alabama
- Assistant Coach
* Assistant Coach
* Charlie Parker
* Count Basie
* Duke Ellington
* Fashion Model
* Government Officials
* Kobe Bryant
* Paul Mccartney
* Second Edition
* Several Species
* Wayne Bryant
Books about "Bryant" in