Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Cantung Mine"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Cantung Mine is a major contributor to the economy of SE Yukon and the Kaska First Nation with exceptional potential for new discoveries.
- Cantung Mine was a tungsten producer in the Northwest Territories, Canada from 1962 to 1986, and during 2002 and 2003.
- The CanTung Mine was open from 1962 to 1986, and was sold to Aur Resources, then resold to North American Tungsten (NATCL) in 1997.
- The Company's 100% owned Cantung mine and Mactung development project make it one of the few tungsten producers with a strategic asset in the western world.
- North American Tungsten Corporation purchased the CanTung mine from Canada Tungsten Corporation in 1997, and re-commenced operations in 2001.
- The original operators of the Cantung mine built and maintained a town at the mine site, known as Tungsten, complete with all necessary facilities.
- Transportation > Borders > Territories > Northwest Territories
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Chemistry > Tungsten
- Places > World > Countries > Canada
- Glossaries > Glossary of Canada Geography Stubs /
Books about "Cantung Mine" in