Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Certicom"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Certicom is a leading provider of information security software and services, specializing in solutions for mobile e-business.
- Certicom is a pioneer in researching and developing ECC, a strong and computationally efficient form of public key cryptography.
- Certicom is a pioneer in researching and developing ECC, which provides the highest strength-per-bit of any known public-key today.
- Certicom is an encryption technology company specializing in security solutions for mobile computing and wireless data markets, including m-commerce.
- Certicom is a registered trademark of Certicom Corp.
- Snapperfish has licensed security technology from Certicom for its SnapperMail wireless email client, the first Palm OS mail client to support attachments.
- EAP-TTLS is an IETF draft jointly authored by Funk Software and Certicom, and is a working document of the PPP Extensions group.
- Scott Vanstone, Canada, founder of Certicom and elliptic curve cryptography proponent.
- Scott Vanstone coauthored an applied cryptography handbook with A. Menezes and is founder of Certicom Corp.
- The paper is from Certicom, which markets Security Builder toolkits to embedded Linux developers.
- A Certicom license is required to use these classes and is available from the Certicom website.
- MQV is covered by patents assigned to Certicom .
- Certicom is a trademark of Certicom Corp.
- Use of these classes must be registered and licensed from Certicom directly, and are not covered under RIM's registration process.
- To improve understanding of the exact strength of the elliptic-curve discrete-logarithm problem, Certicom has published a series of challenges.
- Certicom protects the value of your content, software and devices with government-approved security.
- Certicom - secure, efficient cryptography for device manufacturers and software developers.
- Certicom, Security Builder, SSL Plus, Trustpoint, movian, movianVPN, movianCrypt, and movianMail are trademarks or registered trademarks of Certicom Corp.
- Certicom will not update these forward- looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
- Certicom will not update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
- The underlying math is perhaps centuries old, and Certicom itself offers a public tutorial on elliptic curves on its own Web site.
- For more information, visit www.certicom.com.
- For more information on how these classes augment developer security choices please refer to the Application Note available from the Certicom website.
- For example, in order to avoid any patent-related problems the NSA has licensed ECC patents from Certicom in a US$25 million deal for NSA Suite B algorithms.
- With the toolkit a vendor will also receive a license from Certicom to sell the technology licensed by NSA in the general commercial marketplace.
- In order to facilitate adoption of Suite B by industry, NSA has licensed the rights to 26 patents held by Certicom, Inc.
- In cryptography, the Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group (SECG) is an international consortium founded by Certicom in 1998.
- Certicom is planning on developing and selling software toolkits that implement elliptic curve cryptography in the field of use.
- B.Schneier had the following to say about elliptic curves [ Sch99c]: "Certicom used the event to tout the benefits of elliptic curve public-key cryptography.
- According to the NSA, Certicom holds over 130 patents relating to elliptic curves and public key cryptography in general.
- Vendors wishing to implement elliptic curves outside the scope of the NSA license will need to work with Certicom if they wish to be licensed.
- Certicom announced Security Builder API for Open Source to help OpenSSL developers easily add elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) to their applications.
- About Certicom Certicom is a leading provider of information security software and services, specializing in solutions for mobile e-business.
- About Certicom Certicom protects the value of your content, software and devices with government-approved security.
- About Certicom Certicom protects the value of your content, applications and devices with government-approved security.
- Topological Spaces > Manifolds > Curves > Elliptic Curves
- Leading Provider
- Own Web Site
Books about "Certicom" in