Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chemicals"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Chemicals are used to make a wide variety of consumer goods, besides being necessary in the agriculture, manufacturing, construction and service industries.
- Chemicals are used to make a wide variety of consumer goods, as well as thousands inputs to agriculture, manufacturing, construction, and service industries.
- Chemicals is nearly a $3 trillion global enterprise, and the EU and U.S. chemical companies are the world's largest producers.
- Chemicals are used to pressure-treat wood; such wood should never be burned indoors.
- Phytochemicals are chemicals found in plants that protect plants against bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Some molds also produce chemicals known at mycotoxins that may be toxic to humans.
- Mycotoxins are chemicals (metablites) produced by molds, which cause a toxic response in humans if ingested, inhaled, or in contact with skin.
- This fact sheet focuses on certain kinds of chemicals called volatile organic compounds or VOCs that are found in many products that we commonly use.
- Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs are organic chemicals that easily vaporize at room temperature.
- An air purifier's ability to remove H 2 S is a good indication of its ability to remove strong odors and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Gasoline also contains chemicals such as lubricants, anti-rust agents and anti-icing agents that are added to improve car performance.
- Chemical Resistance- Ability to withstand an assortment of chemicals such as gasoline or alcohol without being damaged.
- At very high levels, some of the chemicals in gasoline, such as benzene, are known to cause cancer.
- These include the types of chemical compounds in the TPH, how long the exposure lasts, and the amount of the chemicals contacted.
- TPH is a mixture of chemicals, but they are all made mainly from hydrogen and carbon, called hydrocarbons.
- USA. Diversified manufacturing company, active in dental and medical products, chemicals, man-made fibers and artificial leather.
- Diversified manufacturing and service providing company, active in man-made fibers, textiles, chemicals, electronics, healthcare and education.
- USA. Diversified group of companies, active in specialty chemicals and man-made fibers.
- Since plants do not eat food like animals, they depend on nutrients in the soil to provide the basic chemicals for these metabolic reactions.
- Doing so will clean the tool, but also not add any minerals or elements from regular tap water or chemicals that could change the composition of the soil.
- Foliar applied chemicals appear to be less harmful to soil organisms than those applied into the soil.
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a group of chemicals that occur naturally in coal, crude oil and gasoline.
- Every day, in all branches of toxicology, research uncovers new risks associated with the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and by- products of our age.
- In: Toxicology of drugs and chemicals.
- Toxicology (from the Greek words toxicon and logos) is the study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms.
- An important process through which chemicals can affect living organisms is bioaccumulation.
- Fiber will actually help your body flush junk like cholesterol, plaque, toxins, chemicals, pollutants and even gallbladder stones.
- Mixtures of chemicals are more difficult to assess in terms of toxicity, such as gasoline, cigarette smoke, or industrial waste.
- Antioxidants also help reduce the damage to the body caused by toxic chemicals and pollutants such as cigarette smoke.
- Air pollution from industrial chemicals, cigarette smoke, or other pollutants can damage the cilia responsible for moving mucus through the sinuses.
- It serves customers worldwide with advanced materials, aerospace and automotive parts, chemicals, fibers and plastics.
- Versatile manufacturing corporation, active in textiles, chemicals, machine and automotive parts.
- Manufacturers of chemicals for pressure sensitive applications, and textiles, nonwovens and leather finishing.
- Diversified group of manufacturing companies, active in man-made fibers, nonwovens and fine chemicals.
- Link to FAQ. Carpenter Co - USA. Diversified multi-national manufacturing company, active in foam products, chemicals, filtration media and nonwovens.
- Multi-national group of manufacturing companies, active in chemicals, biotechnology and plastics.
- Multi-national group of companies, involved textiles, chemicals and laboratory equipment.
- Distributor of chemicals, oils, and solvents.
- Her exposure to industrial chemicals, solvents, and ionizing radiation (x ray) also increases the risk of having children with congenital heart defects.
- Toxins A wide array of industrial chemicals including solvents and heavy metals, including arsenic and lead, can cause neuropathy.
- VOC's are vapors released from gasoline, paints, solvents, pesticides, and other chemicals.
- Vulcan Elastolan specialises in the manufacture of polyurethane elastomer components and an exporter of chemicals for paints and coatings.
- Chemicals manufacturing company, active in textiles, agriculture, plastics, paints, rubber and ceramics.
- Indonesia's major imports include machinery and equipment, chemicals, fuels, and foodstuffs.
- Germany is one of the world's largest exporters; products include machinery, vehicles, chemicals, foodstuffs, and various manufactures.
- The leading imports are transportation equipment, machinery, consumer goods, chemicals, fuel, and foodstuffs.
- Chemicals such as PCBs and DDT metabolites and other pesticides have been found in some species at levels of great concern.
- Summary: Eleven capacitor workers, occupationally exposed to PCBs and other industrial chemicals, underwent detoxification.
- Website has toxicity profiles for hazardous chemicals and extensive information on topics such as multiple chemical exposures and PCBs.
- Chelation therapy is the use of chemicals or other agents to remove heavy metals from the body.
- Chemicals, heavy metals, parasites, fungi, viruses and bacteria can cause food borne illness.
- Liposomal glutathione protects us from pollution, chemicals, food additives and heavy metals.
- Raw materials for the manufacture of chemicals are also abundant.
- The industry, which produces chemicals with the use of oil and natural gas as major raw materials, consists of two major divisions.
- Aromatic chemicals have replaced many of the animal derived raw materials and oils, thereby making perfumes available at cheaper rates.
- Akzo Nobel is a multinational company, active in the fields of healthcare products, coatings and chemicals.
- Akzo Nobel is a diversified multicultural group of companies with activities in pharma, coatings, and chemicals.
- Akzo Nobel is a multinational company, active in the fields of decorative paints, performance coatings and specialty chemicals.
- The tert-alkyl carboxylic acid ester is useful for pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, raw materials for chemicals, intermediates, and the like.
- Chemicals in the bulk petrochemicals and intermediates are primarily made from liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), natural gas, and crude oil.
- Specialty products is Sabic's sixth SBU. The other five are basic chemicals, intermediates, polymers, fertilizers, and metals.
- Also, importers, exporters and distributors of chemicals and dyes.
- Also, machinery, equipment and technical accessories, dyes and chemicals, and packaging materials.
- Chemicals and dyes for leather tanning, coloring and finishing.
- Institute under the department of chemicals and petrochemicals, Ministry of chemicals and fertilizers.
- Water pollutants may consist of a wide range of organic and inorganic chemicals such as heavy metals, petrochemicals, chloroform, and bacteria.
- Volatile Organic Compound: Organic chemicals and petrochemicals that emit vapors while evaporating.
- Imports are primarily machinery, transport equipment, petroleum and petroleum products, chemicals, cereals and foodstuffs, textiles, and iron and steel.
- Greece’s export commodities include food and beverages, manufactured goods, petroleum products, chemicals and textiles.
- Because there are so many different chemicals in crude oil and in other petroleum products, it is not practical to measure each one separately.
- During step (iii), any number of different chemicals may be added sequentially, but the second solvent will comprise at least one of these chemicals.
- This is expected since mate contains different chemicals (other than caffeine) from tea or coffee.
- Group of companies, active in the manufacture and trade in dyestuffs and chemicals for the textile industry.
- Manufacturers of processing and finishing chemicals, agents and auxiliaries for the textile industry.
- Auxiliary and specialty chemicals for pretreatment and bleaching, dyeing and finishing processes in the textile industry.
- Group of companies, involved in the manufacture and trade in dyestuffs, and chemicals and auxiliaries for textile wet processing and finishing applications.
- Manufacturers of chemicals and auxiliaries for textile processing, printing and finishing applications.
- Rapid and wash-fast dyes, and chemicals and auxiliaries for textile pre-treatment, dyeing, printing and finishing processes.
- Sometimes mast cells are involved in allergic reactions and release chemicals such as histamine.
- During an allergic reaction, inflammatory chemicals released by both mast cells and eosinophils cause inflammation in the airways.
- The mast cells continue to produce more inflammatory chemicals that stimulate the production of more IgE, continuing the allergic process.
- When a person with allergic rhinitis breathes in an allergen such as pollen or dust, the body releases chemicals, including histamine.
- When the mast cells are stimulated by pollen and dust, histamine (and other chemicals) are released.
- An allergic reaction occurs when your immune system overreacts and releases chemicals, including histamine, into your blood.
- Dyestuffs, dye auxiliaries and processing chemicals for the textile industry.
- Silk fiber, fabrics and processing chemicals.
- Processing chemicals for textile and specialty applications.
- Diversified group of companies, active in textiles, chemicals, sugar, vegetable oil, papermaking, construction and engineering, and banking.
- Shandong's industry covers oil extraction, processing, machinery, electric power, chemicals, foodstuff, textile, arts and crafts, and papermaking, etc.
- Diversified manufacturing company, active in the papermaking, chemicals, machine tools and consumables industries.
- Plant hormones, also known as plant growth regulators (PGRs) or phytohormones, are chemicals that regulate a plant's growth.
- Other applications are in agro chemicals such as plant growth regulators , paint- and polymer chemistry, catalysts and crosslinking.
- Secondary aplastic anemia has been linked to exposure to toxic chemicals, such as some used in hair dyes, herbicides and insecticides.
- Hydrogen cyanide, cyanogen chloride, phosgene, chloropicrin and many herbicides and pesticides are industrial chemicals that also can be chemical agents.
- The use of herbicides, pesticides or other related chemicals should be limited or avoided in Boreal Chorus Frog habitat, especially near breeding sites.
- Fungicides are chemicals that inhibit the growth of fungi.
- Consumer products include direct product sale of chemicals such as soaps, detergents, and cosmetics.
- Particulate matter in polluted air and chemicals such as chlorine and detergents, which can normally be tolerated, can greatly aggravate the condition.
- Sometimes the chemicals or detergents in the diaper are contributing factors and may result in contact dermatitis.
- Also, since these foods are filled with a host of chemicals and additives, it's hard to determine what ingredients can be contributing to your psoriasis.
- Cytec Industries, Inc USA. Multi-national manufacturing company, active in chemicals, polymers and additives for a wide range of industries.
- The term "additives" in polymer science refers to the chemicals and compounds added to the polymer base to modify its material properties.
- Advanced materials: Carbon fibers, ceramics, chemicals in food, preservatives, artificial sweetening agents, antioxidants and edible colours.
- Contains no fluoride, gluten, artificial sweeteners, dyes, preservatives or harsh chemicals commonly found in toothpaste.
- Cider is an absolutely pure and natural drink without even a hint of any synthetic chemicals or preservatives.
- Japan. Manufacturers of resins, chemicals and adhesives for the textile, aerospace, defense, composites, plastics and construction industries.
- The most important of these chemicals is methyl iso-butyl ketone (MIBK), a common solvent for many plastics, pesticides, adhesives, and pharmaceuticals.
- USA. Manufacturers of high-performance resins, adhesives, coatings and basic chemicals for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Diversified group of companies, active in chemicals and polymers, plastics, engineering and industrial services.
- Diversified, multi-national manufacturing company, active in polymers and chemicals, semiconductors and materials.
- Cytec Industries, Inc - USA. Multi-national manufacturing company, active in chemicals, polymers and additives for a wide range of industries.
- The important organic chemical include alcohols, dyes, dye intermediates used to produce other chemicals.
- Dyestuffs and dye intermediates, pigments and specialty chemicals for the textile industry.
- Manufacturers of surfactants, dye intermediates, auxiliaries and fine chemicals for the fiber, yarn and textile processing industries.
- Many lubes feature additives such as pigments and dyes, anesthetics, moisturizers, preservatives, and chemicals that warm or cool skin.
- Manufacturers of organic and inorganic chemicals, nitrocellulose, and a complete range of dyestuffs, pigments and chemicals for the textile industry.
- Chemicals, additives and pigments for the fiber processing, textiles and nonwovens industries.
- These responses can cause the body to release proteins, hormones, and brain chemicals that control a number of body functions.
- In some patients with depression, abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters may relate to the depression.
- Methylation reactions are critical in the manufacture of many body components especially brain chemicals as well as in detoxification reactions.
- Neurotransmitters are chemicals that help carry electrical impulses along the nervous system.
- Brain and nerve cells communicate with each other by releasing and picking up chemicals called neurotransmitters.
- Neurotransmitters are chemicals that carry messages from nerve cells to other cells.
- Crop protection chemicals, about 10 percent of this category, include herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides.
- Crop Care Australasia - Manufacturers of more than 130 herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other agricultural chemicals.
- The two chemicals are the most commonly used insecticides in U.S. agriculture.
- Diversified manufacturing company, active in chemicals and intermediates, industrial polymers, fertilizers and metals.
- Industrial products from Ukraine include: steel, tractors, machinery, building materials, chemicals, consumer goods and fertilizers.
- White phosphorus is used by industry to produce phosphoric acid and other chemicals for use in fertilizers, food additives, and cleaning compounds.
- Nature > Matter > Materials > Textiles
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Organizations > Companies
* Chemical Industry
* Diversified Company
* Diversified Group
* Diversified Manufacturing Company
* Food Products
* Harmful Chemicals
* Leather Processing
* Manufacturing Companies
* Organic Chemicals
Books about "Chemicals" in