Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chemical Compound"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A chemical compound is a chemical substance formed from two or more elements, with a fixed ratio determining the composition.
- A chemical compound is a substance consisting of two or more chemical elements that are chemically combined in fixed proportions.
- The chemical compound is one of the things which makes tea so healthy.
- A pure chemical compound is a chemical substance that is composed of a particular set of molecules or ions.
- This chemical compound is also pure and eco friendly.
- Allyl isothiocyanate is a chemical compound found in mustard oil that is responsible for its pungency.
- Chemical Compound - A substance consisting of two or more elements chemically bonded together in a fixed proportion by mass.
- Sodium fluoride is the chemical compound with the formula NaF. This colourless solid is the main source of the fluoride ion in diverse applications.
- Stannous fluoride is the chemical compound with the formula Sn F 2. This colourless solid is a common ingredient in toothpaste.
- A lachrymatory agent or lachrymator is a chemical compound that stimulates the corneal nerves in the eyes to cause tears, pain, and even temporary blindness.
- Calcium sulfide is the chemical compound with the formula CaS. This white material crystallizes in cubes like rock salt.
- Nitration is a general chemical process for the introduction of a nitro group into a chemical compound.
- The most important chemical compound of copper is copper sulfate pentahydrate, also called bluestone or blue vitriol.
- Cholesterol is a chemical compound that is naturally produced by the body and is a combination of lipid (fat) and steroid.
- According to this definition a chemical substance can either be a pure chemical element or a pure chemical compound.
- A chemical compound consisting of such molecules.
- Decomposition of a chemical compound by reaction with water, such as the dissociation of a dissolved salt or the catalytic conversion of starch to glucose.
- Ammonium hydrosulfide is the chemical compound with the formula (NH 4)SH. It is the salt derived from the ammonium cation and the hydrosulfide anion.
- Muscovite, also called common mica, isinglass and potash mica, is a chemical compound consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum and potassium.
- Chemical decomposition or analysis is the fragmentation of a chemical compound into elements or smaller compounds.
- The only time patent drawings are not required is when the invention relates to a chemical compound or composition.
- An aroma compound, also known as odorant, aroma, fragrance, flavor, is a chemical compound that has a smell or odor.
- Gallium arsenide (GaAs) is a chemical compound composed of gallium and arsenic.
- Acetic acid, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic chemical compound best recognized for giving vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell.
- Lactic acid is a chemical compound that plays a role in several biochemical processes.
- Mercury selenide (HgSe) is a chemical compound of mercury and selenium.
- Zinc sulfide is a chemical compound with the formula ZnS. Zinc sulfide is a white to yellow colored powder or crystal.
- Hydrogen cyanide is a chemical compound with chemical formula HCN. A solution of hydrogen cyanide in water is called hydrocyanic acid.
- Britannica online encyclopedia article on acetic acid (CH3COOH) (chemical compound), the most important of the carboxylic acids.
- Adipic acid is the common name of 1,6-hexanedioic acid, a chemical compound of the class of carboxylic acids.
- Oxygen can also be produced as the result of a chemical reaction in which oxygen is freed from a chemical compound and becomes a gas.
- Oxide, a chemical compound consisting of oxygen and one other element.
- A chemical compound (sugar alcohol) in wine that is a natural byproduct of fermentation.
- Tannin – a chemical compound and type of acid found in red wines, which comes from grape skins, grape pips and wood that adds structure to the wine.
- The characteristic "earthy" taste of beet comes from the presence of the chemical compound geosmin.
- Transfer of an amino group from one chemical compound to another.
- Fluoride A chemical compound containing fluorine that is used to treat water or applied directly to teeth to prevent decay.
- A chemical compound is a substance made up of two or more elements.
- Nitrogen tetroxide (dinitrogen tetroxide or nitrogen peroxide) is the chemical compound N 2 O 4. It is a powerful oxidizer, highly toxic and corrosive.
- Mercury sulfide, mercuric sulfide, or mercury(II) sulfide is a chemical compound composed of the chemical elements mercury and sulfur.
- In chemistry, formula indicating the actual number of atoms of each element present in a single molecule of a chemical compound.
- In chemistry, an ester is a chemical compound that contains a carbonyl functionality attached to an alkoxide.
- Fluoride - a chemical compound that prevents cavities; makes the tooth surface stronger so that teeth can resist decay.
- Fluoride -- chemical compound added to toothpaste and drinking water that helps strengthen and repair the surface of teeth and prevent cavities.
- Fluoride A chemical compound that helps strengthen teeth as well as reduce tooth decay and sensitivity.
- In the chemical industry, formic acid was long considered a chemical compound of only minor industrial interest.
- Nucleophilic addition involves the addition of a nucleophile to a chemical compound.
- This chemical compound has a vivid yellow color and is practically insoluble in water, and as a result, is used in paints under the name "chrome yellow".
- An "ester" is simply a name for a chemical compound that is formed from a reaction between a carboxylic acid and an alcohol.
- Alcohol Generally refers to ethanol, a chemical compound found in alcoholic beverages.
- Methane is a chemical compound with the chemical formula CH 4. It is the simplest alkane, and the principal component of natural gas.
- An oxide is a chemical compound containing at least one oxygen atom as well as at least one other element.
- Fat A chemical compound containing one or more fatty acids.
- A blood agent or cyanogen agent is a chemical compound, containing the cyanide group, that prevents the body from utilizing oxygen.
- Manganese(IV) oxide (MnO2) is a chemical compound also known as manganese dioxide or manganese oxide.
- MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) is a chemical compound that is manufactured by the chemical reaction of methanol and isobutylene.
- Contrary to gasoline, which is a complex mixture of many different hydrocarbons and additives, methanol is a single chemical compound.
- The chemical compound methyl nitrite is an alkyl nitrite made from methanol.
- ALCOHOL: Ethyl alcohol, a chemical compound formed by the action of natural or added yeast on the sugar content of grapes during fermentation.
- Molar mass, symbol M, is the mass of one mole of a substance (chemical element or chemical compound).
- In chemistry, the oxidation state is an indicator of the degree of oxidation of an atom in a chemical compound.
- A 1,2-rearrangement or 1,2-shift or Whitmore 1,2-shift is a organic reaction where a substituent moves from one atom to another atom in a chemical compound.
- Methylamine is the chemical compound with a formula of CH 3 NH 2. It is a derivative of ammonia, wherein one H atom is replaced by a methyl group.
- However, any given molecule may contain any given combination of isotopes, so there may be multiple molecular masses for each chemical compound.
- Natural gas is made out of methane, which is a simple chemical compound made up of carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Methane is a simple chemical compound that is made up of carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Thus, a chemical compound with high pH has higher number of hydrogen atoms in its chemical composition and are called acids.
- Chemical Formula
- Nitrogen Atom
- Hydroxyl Group
- Functional Group
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Chemistry > Chemical Compounds
* Acyl Halide
* Boron Nitride
* Cadmium Sulfide
* Carbon Atom
* Carbon Dioxide
* Chemical Compounds
* Chemical Formula
* Functional Group
* Hydrogen Ions
* Hydroxyl Group
* Inorganic Compound
* Iupac Name
* Mesomeric Effect
* Organic Chemical Compound
* Organic Chemistry
* Single Carbon Atom
* Sodium Chloride
* Zinc Sulfide
Books about "Chemical Compound" in