Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chemical Industry"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A chemical industry was developed in the city in late 1960s in addition to machine building, furniture making and agricultural processing.
- Chemical industry is being developed in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- The chemical industry is a large consumer of oil, natural gas and energy, which are widely used as an energy and feedstock input.
- The chemical industry is based upon the chemical properties of atoms, which in turn depend on the interaction of bound electrons.
- The chemical industry is also the second largest consumer of energy in manufacturing and spends over $5 billion annually on pollution abatement.
- Irbit chemico-pharmaceutical plant produces drugs, chemical substances, fluids for chemical industry.
- This tertiary carbon atom-containing C4 carboxylic acid is currently not a high-volume product of the chemical industry but only a specialty chemical.
- Jilin Province is also an industrial base with automobile industry, chemical industry, electric power industry and forestry.
- The chemical industry represents an important economic activity.
- It is useful in the chemical industry in the preparation of magnesium salts.
- The growth with restrains, green challenge to chemical industry and the modern separations process involved in the indian chemical industry seen today.
- The chemical industry as a whole remains heavily exposed to economic cycles.
- The report researches the characteristics of the Indian chemical industry and the segments which, as a whole, make up this dynamic machinery of growth.
- Chemical industry, manufacture of building materials, household appliances, textile, foods, etc have important status in China.
- Calcite's importance is almost without saying as it is used in cements, the steel industry, chemical industry, optical uses, etc.
- Ball mill is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc.
- The Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) is a unique international forum where science meets business on independent, impartial ground.
- Originally established in 1881, SCI (Society of Chemical Industry) is a registered charity with members in over 70 countries.
- James Keir, who made advances in the manufacture of glass, and was a pioneer of the chemical industry.
- Ammonia also has other uses within the chemical industry.
- In chemical industry, it is used as a reducing agent for extraction of metals from their ores.
- However, the organic chemical industry can isolate the individual fatty acids by distillation or other means.
- The Catalyst Museum in neighbouring Widnes recognises the contribution of the chemical industry as it has developed around the North West.
- This was the start of the long association between the chemical industry and Cefn Mawr.
- In 1997 the U.S. chemical industry produced about $389 billion worth of products and employed 1,032,000 workers.
- In the half-century that followed, the organic chemical industry primarily derived its products from coal tar.
- The Buna Werke were taken over by the Polish government and became the foundation for the chemical industry of the region.
- Alkanes are the main constituents of oil and natural gas, and consequently are the principal feedstocks for the chemical industry.
- The up-timers know of the relationship among coke production, steelmaking, and the organic chemical industry.
- Another trend in the chemical industry is the rising demand for specialty chemicals.
- If you work in the oil and chemical industry, the construction industry, or have a job where you stand on your feet all day, you deserve to own the best.
- Other uses are as solvents and intermediates in chemical industry.
- Application areas include electrical power, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, and aviation.
- The shortage of natural gas and petroleum in China indicates the important role that the coal chemical industry will play in China's chemical energy market.
- The Perkin Medal of the Society of Chemical Industry, a highly prized honor among chemists, will he presented to Dr. George O. Curme Jr.
- For example, the chelating agents EDTA and nitriloacetic acid are alpha amino acids that are important in the chemical industry.
- For example, the chelating agent s EDTA and nitriloacetic acid are alpha amino acids that are important in the chemical industry.
- Vanadium compounds, especially the pentoxide, are used in the ceramics, glass, and dye industries, and are important as catalysts in the chemical industry.
- Obtained for industrial use by distillation of liquefied air, oxygen is used in steelmaking and other metallurgical processes and in the chemical industry.
- It is a clear flammable liquid that boils at 78.4 °C, which is used as an industrial solvent, car fuel, and raw material in the chemical industry.
- Starting with the chemical industry, white biotechnology will make inroads into a number of other industries.
- Foreign competition has been intensifying in most industries, and the chemical industry is no exception.
- Atoms serve many important roles in industry, including in nuclear power plants, industrial materials science, and many roles in the chemical industry.
- The industry in Omsk includes oil industry, chemical industry, machine-building and metal-working industries.
- The chemical industry comprises the companies that produce industrial chemicals.
- In the chemical industry, formic acid was long considered a chemical compound of only minor industrial interest.
- In the chemical industry, bacteria are most important in the production of enantiomerically pure chemicals for use as pharmaceuticals or agrichemicals.
- The towns of Jonava and Kedainiai are home to large companies involved in the chemical industry, mainly in the production of mineral fertilizers.
- The Indian chemical industry, 12th largest in production, is growing at an average rate of 12.5%.
- Up-conversion hurts the organic chemical industry by converting hydrocarbons which it might otherwise use as feedstock into gasoline for fuel use.
- The chief use of ethane is in the chemical industry in the production of ethene (ethylene) by steam cracking.
- About 75% of acetic acid made for use in the chemical industry is made by methanol carbonylation, explained below.
- Esterification is an important acid-catalyzed reaction in the chemical industry.
- There are a wide range of industrial uses of hydrogen in chemical industry, food industry, paint industry, fertilizer industry and so on.
- Sulfuric acid is used for a variety of other purposes in the chemical industry.
- Used as a fertilizer, in medicine, in the chemical industry, and is used to produce decorative color effects on brass, bronze, and nickel.
- The salt mining has led to a continued chemical industry around Northwich, with Brunner Mond based in the town.
- The chemical industry in Cheshire was founded in the Roman times with the mining of salt in Middlewich and Northwich.
- The Chemical Reaction Blog is a place to react to what you've seen in or heard about the chemical industry.
- Also presents issues about the most important subjects and the changes and tendencies of development of all lines of chemical industry.
- Although the pharmaceutical industry is often considered a chemical industry, it has many different characteristics that puts it in a separate category.
- Modern Sumy's industries produce machinery for the chemical industry, electron microscopes, pumps, and fertilizers and other chemicals.
- In the chemical industry, acetaldehyde is used as an intermediate in the production of acetic acid, certain esters, and a number of other chemicals.
- In the chemical industry, methane is the feedstock of choice for the production of hydrogen, methanol, acetic acid, and acetic anhydride.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Compound
- Science > Industry > Agriculture > Fertilizers
- Oil Industry
Books about "Chemical Industry" in