Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chemical Process"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- This chemical process is called fermentation.
- The chemical process is now slightly different in that not the lightest minerals are 'leaving' the batch but those that solidify first.
- The mechanical process may be supplemented or even replaced by a chemical process which may involve an oxidative or enzymatic step to effect stain removal.
- The Raschig process is a chemical process for producing hydroxylamine (used for making caprolactam for nylon manufacture).
- This is done via a chemical process, such as the Kraft process.
- To get a finer print, some companies are using a chemical process to grow toner particles.
- Normally, a complex chemical process occurs using these clotting factors to form a substance called fibrin that stops bleeding.
- You assisted in the construction of equipment and with the maintenance as well as with the improvement of the chemical process.
- Fermentation - The primary chemical process in winemaking by which yeast converts sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide thus turning grape juice into wine.
- In contrast to the chemical process, the enzymes yield directly the desired enatiomer of the alcohol by reduction of the corresponding ketone.
- In contrast, pore formation in polyacrylamide gels is a chemical process, resulting from the combined action of polymerization and chemical cross-linking.
- Certain herbs and spices appear to block the chemical process that creates AGE compounds.
- In the absence of oxygen, organisms continue to carry out glycolysis, since glycolysis does not use oxygen in its chemical process.
- All internal combustion engines depend on the chemical process of combustion and explosion, that is the reaction of a fuel with oxygen.
- Viscose - A special form of rayon that is produced by putting wood pulp or cotton linters through a specialized spinning and chemical process.
- Erosion is a chemical process in which the tooth surface is removed in the absence of plaque.
- Tooth bleaching is chemical process used to lighten the color of a patient's tooth.
- Hydrogenated fat During food processing, fats may undergo a chemical process called hydrogenation.
- In a "scientific" sense, a chemical process is a method or means of somehow changing one or more chemicals or chemical compounds.
- All such stars burn hydrogen to produce helium, where "burn" refers to nuclear processes, not to the (completely inadequate) chemical process of fire.
- This metal is commercially isolated through a complex chemical process in which hydrogen is used to reduce ammonium ruthenium chloride yielding a powder.
- Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) is a chemical process used to produce high-purity, high-performance solid materials.
- In commercial wool, vegetable matter is often removed by the chemical process of chemical carbonization.
- Such a chemical process commonly involves a chemical reaction of some sort.
- The chemical process by which a patina forms is called patination, and a work of art coated by a patina is said to be patinated.
- A chemical equation does not imply that all reactants are consumed in a chemical process.
- Teeth bleaching is a chemical process that a dentist can use to lighten up the color of the teeth of his patient.
- Bleaching involves a chemical process aimed to whiten an individual's teeth.
- Bleaching is a common and popular chemical process used to whiten teeth.
- Absorption can be a chemical process (a strong solution of NaOH absorbs CO 2 from the air) or a physical process (palladium absorbs hydrogen gas).
- Combustion or burning is a chemical process, an exothermic reaction between a substance (the fuel) and a gas (the oxidizer), usually O 2, to release heat.
- Hydrogen from Water using Boron - Chemical process allows for rapid liberation of hydrogen from water.
- Concrete does not solidify from drying after mixing and placement; the water reacts with the cement in a chemical process known as hydration.
- The chemical process of connecting two amino acids is shown in the picture below.
- This may be some form of extractive metallurgy, chemical synthesis or some other chemical process.
- Hydroxylation is a chemical process that introduces a hydroxyl groups (-OH) into an organic compound.
- Hydrolysis is a chemical process in which a certain molecule is split into two parts by the addition of a molecule of water.
- Hydroxylation is any chemical process that introduces one or more hydroxyl groups (-OH) into a compound (or radical) thereby oxidizing it.
- To match your own teeth, the resin is contoured into the proper shape and hardened using a special light or chemical process.
- Patient's Teeth
- Teeth Bleaching
- Hydroxyl Groups
- Special Light
Books about "Chemical Process" in