Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chemical Structure"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Its chemical structure is the hormone testosterone with an added methyl group at the c-17 alpha position of the molecule.
- Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother's milk.
- These two functional moieties are typically joined either directly to each via a chemical bond or through some chemical structure or spacer molecule.
- While these have some short term temporary benefits, fluoride changes the chemical structure of the tooth making it extra brittle.
- Dibenzofuran is a heterocyclic organic compound with the chemical structure shown at right.
- See the general chemical structure of an acyl chloride at right.
- Phenytoin sodium is related to the barbiturates in chemical structure, but has a five-membered ring.
- Alkanes are types of organic hydrocarbon compounds which have only single chemical bonds in their chemical structure.
- FIG. 1 shows the chemical structure of the calcium salt of Rosuvastatin.
- Although L-glutamine is similar in chemical structure to L-theanine, it did not exhibit an anti-hypertensive effect (Fig.
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily.
- One of the peptides of casein, casomorphin, is similar to gliadin in chemical structure, making it difficult to digest.
- I specifically need information on the chemical structure of baleen and the chemistry behind how these mammals produce this material.
- The chemical structure of the teeth and tusks of mammals is the same regardless of the species of origin.
- Most of the work on the chemical structure of endotoxin has been done with species of Salmonella and E. coli.
- Image File history File links Download high resolution version (1603x843, 11 KB) Summary Description: Chemical structure of the cyclic dimer of acetic acid.
- Figure 2 shows a chemical structure of the preferred tetraphenyl phosphonium surfactant.
- Simple Carbohydrate: Rapidly digested carbohydrate because of its chemical structure and absorbed into the bloodstream, i.e., glucose, lactose and fructose.
- Almandines, named after the ancient gemstone city of Alabanda in Asia Minor, are c a little different in their chemical structure from Pyropes.
- In 1943 Edward Adelbert Doisy and Henrik Dam were awarded the Nobel Prize for their discovery of vitamin K and its chemical structure.
- Coenzyme Q10 resembles vitamin K in its chemical structure.
- Its chemical structure consists of a benzene ring substituted with a methoxy group and a propenyl group.
- The most significant determinant of octane is the chemical structure of the hydrocarbons and their response to the addition of octane enhancing additives.
- Green tea polyphenols are potent free radical scavengers due to the hydroxyl groups in their chemical structure.
- The chemical structure of pantothenic acid and its provitamin, pantothenol, are shown in Fig.
- Chemical structure of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- In the years to follow, this theoretical basis slowly began to be applied to chemical structure, reactivity, and bonding.
- Figure 1 Chemical structure of zonisamide.
- Zonisamide has the chemical structure of 1,2-benzisoxazole-3-methanesulfonamide.
- Chemically, topiramate is a sulfamate -substituted monosaccharide, related to fructose, a rather unusual chemical structure for an anticonvulsant.
- In molecular biology, the DNA of a gene encodes the chemical structure of a protein.
- Within organisms, genetic information generally is carried in chromosomes, where it is represented in the chemical structure of particular DNA molecules.
- Silicate minerals have one atom of silicon and two atoms of oxygen (SiO2) in their (molecular) chemical structure.
- Geology is the study of the physical and chemical structure of the Earth, and its history, including studying rocks and minerals.
- The chemical structure of petroleum is composed of hydrocarbon chains of different lengths.
- In fact, all steroid hormones are made from changing the basic chemical structure of cholesterol.
- In chemistry, chemical change is a change in which the chemical structure of a substance is changed.
- These compounds are very similar and differ only by the presence of methyl groups in two positions of the chemical structure.
- Each hormone due to its chemical structure is recognized by those target cells with receptors compatible with their structure.
- The hormones of humans, mammals, and other vertebrates are nearly identical in chemical structure and function in the body.
- Most of these types of hydrocarbons can exist with the same chemical formula in different form or chemical structure.
- A polymorph is a mineral with the same chemical formula but different chemical structure.
- The term "alkanol" refers to any organic compound or solvent containing a single --OH group in its chemical structure.
- Chemical structure of the peptide bond (left) and a peptide bond between leucine and threonine (right).
- Chemical structure of methane, the simplest alkane Alkanes are chemical compounds that consists only of the elements carbon (C) and hydrogen (H) (i.
- The chemical structure of aniline is shown at the right.
- The chemical structure of oxcarbazepine is closely related to that of another anticonvulsant, carbamazepine.
- Chemical structure of glutamine glutamine (glōōˑ·t ·mēn), n an amino acid synthesized within the body from glutamic acid.
- The amino acids differ from each other in the particular chemical structure of their R group.
- A definition of "matter" that is based upon its physical and chemical structure is: matter is made up of atoms and molecules.
- Many amino acids are used to synthesize other molecules, for example: Chemical structure of D-aspartic acid, a common amino acid neurotransmitter.
- Free radicals try to steal or give electrons to other molecules, thereby changing their chemical structure.
- The chemical structure of the molecule was determined by Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin and her team in 1956, based on crystallographic data.
- However, be-cause it has a chemical structure similar to that of amino acids, it is usually considered together with them.
- An expert will understand "Garnet” as the denomination for a group of over ten different gemstones with a similar chemical structure.
- Oxcarbazepine is a drug with a similar chemical structure to carbamazapine, but with few side effects.
- These drugs include the B-lactam antibiotics, which are classified according to chemical structure into penicillins, cephalosporins, and carbapenems.
- Nature > Chemistry > Biochemistry > Biochemists
- Tissues > Blood > Anticoagulants > Fondaparinux
- Chemical Formula
- Humans > Medicine > Antibiotics > Penicillin
Books about "Chemical Structure" in