Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Chernozem"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Chernozem is very fertile and produces a high agricultural yield.
- Chernozem " is a dummy variable coded 1 for regions in the Central Chernozem Economic Region and 0 otherwise.
- Some types of soil, even in other systems, have taken their names from the Russian terms used here - such as ' podsol ' and ' chernozem '.
- Main type of soil in Sofia is chernozem.
- About 75 percent of Moldova is covered by a soil type called "black earth" or chernozem.
- Thanks to Dokuchaev's works a number of Russian soil terms are in the international soil science vocabulary (chernozem, podsol, gley, solonets).
- Nature > Matter > Soil > Soil Type
- Nature > Matter > Soil > Podsol
- Main Type
- Continents > Europe > Eastern Europe > Moldova
Books about "Chernozem" in