Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Cherry"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Cherry is an elegant, multi-colored hardwood.
- Cherry is an elegant, multi-colored hardwood, which may contain small knots and pin holes.
- Cherry was the part-owner and the former coach of the Ontario Hockey League 's Mississauga IceDogs.
- Cherry, the Head Writer, who had been working part-time on the show in season two, took a larger role in developing and producing season three.
- Cherry was fired by the Bruins after a critical coaching mistake during a 1979 playoff series against the Montreal Canadiens.
- Flavour: Cherry, strawberry, plum, violet, beetroot, mint, smoke, cinnamon; mature examples also tea, leather, brown sugar, mushroom, even barnyard.
- Youthful and inviting, this Pinot Noir displays lovely aromas of raspberry, cherry and plum as well as hints of rose and leather.
- Pour all ingredients (except orange slice and cherry) into a collins glass over ice cubes.
- Build ingredients on rocks in a highball glass. Shake ingredients and return to glass. Garnish with a cherry.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the cherry) in an electric blender and blend at a low speed for five seconds, then blend at a high speed until firm.
- Mix all ingredients (except tonic water, orange slice, cherry, and mint) in a shaker or blender with ice.
- Mix in a glass filled with ice and garnish with a cherry.
- To garnish, throw a cherry on top of the ice and place an orange slice on the side of the glass.
- A delicious recipe for Zombie #3, with lemon juice, grenadine syrup, orange juice, cherry heering, white rum, dark rum and 151 proof rum.
- Some bars even use Pop Shoppe pop as a mix in alcoholic drinks, such as Black Cherry and vodka, Lime Rickey and gin, and rum and Pineapple.
- Pour the rum and cherry brandy into an old-fashioned glass almost filled with ice cubes.
- Fill glass with Orange Juice, garnish with Orange and Cherry, and serve.
- While the cherry remains, and is many children’s favorite part about the Shirley Temple, most modern versions of the drink don’t include orange juice.
- Fill one 16oz glass half full of vodka, add orange juice, stir, and add a cherry.
- Twist an orange peel above glass and add, or garnish with a cherry.
- Pour into highball glass filled with cracked ice.Garnish with a twist of lemon peel and a cherry.
- Strain into a tumbler or Martini glass, and garnish with a twist of lemon or a maraschino cherry if using sweet vermouth.
- It can be mixed with flavored syrup, with common flavors including lemon, peach, raspberry, lime, and cherry.
- I was most partial to the orange, cherry and lime, hated root beer and cream.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a slice of lime.
- Pour kool-aid into a jug, add vodka and rum, 1 pouch of kool-aid (cherry or orange), cover and shake.
- Stir or shake the banana liqeur, cherry brandy, amaretto and malibu in a glass or mixer half full with ice and 2 ounces of pineapple juice.
- Shake well, strain into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- How to make: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into a martini glass, and garnish with a cherry.
- Shake all ingredients (except cherry) with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Shake all ingredients (except cherry) with ice and strain into a collins glass over several ice cubes.
- Red berries and cherry fill the palate, with some pepper, and lead to a medium length, slightly herbal finish.
- Among wines from warm-climate areas, scents of cassis (blackcurrant) are one of the most characteristic aromas, followed by cherry and other red berries.
- This wine has a big, spicy Cabernet Sauvignon nose, dark fruit flavors of blackberry and cherry, rich texture, pretty oak, and balanced acidity.
- Delicate strawberries, sour cherry and floral flavors are wrapped in a rich texture with crisp acidity, to keep it refreshing.
- Merlot. Herbal, cherry, raspberry, plum, eucalyptus, cedar, bell pepper, nut, chocolate, raisin, tobacco.
- Sangiovese-Med; Sweet and sour, dark cherry, tobacco, earthy, almond, herbs, tea.
- The 2005 Masi "Costasera" Amarone ($60) displays dried fruit aromas, but on the palate it"s lively and dry, with cherry and a hint of tobacco.
- These twists are not mixed with lime although they may be flavored with whiskey, rum, cherry or other flavors common to pipe tobacco.
- Hints of pipe tobacco, toast and sage seem to peek out from the black cherry fruit.
- Aromas of dark chocolate-covered cherry, dusty blueberry, blackberry, cherry cola and freshly dug earth.
- The dry finish lingers with hints of cherry cola and your last great kiss.
- This Lodi Zin exhibits notes of sweet blackberry, cherry cola, nutmeg and pie spices.
- The taste is mellow and unusual, not at all like cherry cola or cherry 7UP - more like cream soda with cherries added.
- My tasting notes: Aromas of butterscotch, caramel, candied oranges, apricot kernel, chocolate, cherry cola, licorice, crème brulee, and bourbon barrel.
- In the mouth it is juicy with cherry cola and chocolate flavors, and hints of vanilla.
- In a small container, combine reserved cherry juice and cornstarch; mix until smooth, then stir into cherry mixture.
- Just before serving, stir in the ginger ale and cherry juice.
- Combine ice, vodka, and cherry juice in a cocktail shaker; shake vigorously.
- Cherry Liqueur or Cherry Brandy Syrup from a can of cherries in heavy syrup, or cherry Italian soda Syria or cherry preserves.
- Cherry juice concentrate is made by first juicing the cherries and then concentrating the juice to 68 brix.
- Cherry Brandy is a fruit brandy made from cherries.
- Pour over a highball glass filled with ice and garnish with a lemon slice and maraschino cherry.
- Shake with cracked ice, serve with lemon slice and cherry.
- Strain over ice and decorate with a lemon slice and cherry.
- Stir well. Garnish with the cherry and the orange and lemon slices.
- If you want real sweet, go with berries wines like blackberry, raspberry, loganberry, cherry, pear, etc.
- Like Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc often exhibits flavors of black cherry, currant and berries but is less acidic and lighter bodied.
- This soft, sumptuous wine has flavors of berries, almonds, raisins and spicy black cherry.
- Weimax wine buyer Weisl says it's a store favorite, and no wonder, with its flavors of cherry, berry, earth and spice.
- There's a lot of oak in the flavor but also much of what I like about zinfandel: berry, cherry, bittersweet chocolate and a little pepper.
- Polyphemus sings: "O ruddier than the cherry, O sweeter than the berry, O nymph more bright Than moonshine night, Like kidlings blithe and merry.
- They are ypically characterized by cherry and spice flavors, sometimes with hints of violet, and sometimes even slightly nutty.
- A dry, dark wine that comes in root beer, mocha, cherry pie, blackberry tea, and spice flavors.
- Sangiovese: This varietal is known for its supple texture, medium to full-bodied spice flavors, raspberry, cherry and anise.
- Cherry and blackberry fruit flavors are complemented by a round, supple texture that coats your mouth with a long, enticing finish.
- Black cherry, spice, pepper, tar & leather with smooth tannins & supple texture make this wine a growing favorite.
- In the mouth it is quite smooth, and well balanced, with flavors of cherry and minerals.
- Well balanced and smooth with a bouquet of cherry and plum.
- Thoroughly balanced from end to end, with black cherry, plum, raspberry, chocolate, and just the perfect complement of French oak.
- Alsace Pinot Noir is a light, fresh wine revealing flavours of cherry, raspberry and blackberry, and soft tannins.
- In the mouth the wine is juicy with wild cherry and strawberry jam flavors finishing with good acidity and soft tannins.
- In the mouth the cherry fruit envelops your senses with soft tannins and savory herbs.
- Materials contrasting in color and grain, such as oak, walnut, cherry, lime, pine, maple etc.
- Plants and trees such as the palm, magnolia, chestnut, walnut, apple, pear, cherry, and almond grow in the lowlands and on the Swiss plateau.
- There are aromas of black cherry, cassis, walnut and black tea.
- Aromas of cassis, black cherry and roasted coffee open to flavors of dark cherries, cocoa and black licorice.
- Primary flavors of cherry, black raspberry and cassis dominate the lively, even juicy body of the wine.
- The palate is rich, sweet and chewy focused on the front and middle palate with flavors of black cherry, cassis and black olive.
- A big powerful brute of a wine with spicy oak, cherry and boysenberry fruit, orange-infused spices and big rich ripe tannins.
- A supple, well balanced blend, that is full bodied, velvety in texture, and long on the finish, tasting of cherry, toast, roasted nut, pepper, and spicy oak.
- Bruce Wayne Briana's Blend is deep ruby red in color, full-bodied with rich flavors of blackberry, black cherry, plum, vanilla, and spicy oak.
- Full-bodied, rich, and dry it combines cherry and raspberry flavors with a rustic earthiness.
- It is full-bodied and intense, with cherry and herbal flavours, and tends to have a lot of tannins.
- This medium to full-bodied, dry wine is dark cherry in color with ruby-garnet highlights.
- Medium-bodied and supple, with ripe black cherry and berry flavors that meld with dusty cocoa, mint, fresh herb and cedar accents.
- A caressing red, full of silky, sweet cherry and berry flavors and smoke.
- Pour amaretto over ice add orange juice and grenadine into highball glass and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Stir, then top with a dash of grenadine and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- Shake and pour into an old-fashioned glass, and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- It is sleek, polished and very flavorful on the palate, with fine zest and well defined flavors of red currant, red cherry, rose, cinnamon and vanilla.
- First, intense aromas of raspberry and red cherry completed by hints of Earl Grey tea and graphite.
- The wine offers many layers, featuring aromas and flavors of red cherry, blackberry and fresh sage with an underlying dry creek dustiness.
- Typically medium- to full-bodied with cherry, violets, black licorice, truffles, and rich, chewy, deep and long-lasting flavors.
- This purple-colored wine has an expressive bouquet of violets, spice box, leather, game, blueberry, and black cherry.
- The winery boasts the flagship red wine, Rubicon 2000, that's incredibly dense and viscous, with complex flavors of violets, sour cherry and blueberry.
- Cherry, blueberry, dark chocolate and a touch of pepper on the nose.
- For those who like desserts, fruit salads sweet Riesling, or berry wines (strawberry, cherry, raspberry, blueberry) are recommended.
- Bright, fresh fruit aromas of cherry, raspberry, and blueberry fill the glass.
- This is particularly obvious in Cherry 's case; abstracted from his contexts, Don Cherry 's style was in a real sense grounded in bebop.
- Don Cherry and Ornette Coleman encouraged Pepper to reflect his roots and heritage and incorporate it into his jazz playing and composition.
- The Bruins, coached by Don Cherry, were leading late in the game when they were called for having two many men on the ice.
- Cherry Ames, Chief Nurse (1944): Still an Army Nurse, Cherry is promoted to chief nurse and organizes a hospital on a Pacific island.
- Shake all ingredients (except cherry) with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Blend with ice and strained in to the cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lime and red cherry.
- Shake with ice and strain into cocktail glass that has had its rim moistened with cherry brandy and dipped into powdered sugar.
- Pour the gin, cherry brandy, lemon juice, strawberry syrup, grenadine and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake juice of lemon and cherry brandy with ice and strain into a highball glass over two ice cubes.
- Place ice, gin, cherry brandy and lemon juice in shaker; mix well.
- It offers an attractive bouquet of cedar, tobacco, damp earth, black cherry, red currants, and black currants.
- Depending on where it is grown it may smell of cassis and black currants or black cherry and red currants.
- Aromas of red and black currants carry through in the mouth, augmented by black cherry, plum and subtle oak.
- Merlot wines are medium to dark red in color, rich and fruity, with characteristics of black currant, cherry and mint.
- Typical aromas characterize the terroirs of Cahors: violet, menthol, truffle, black currant, cherry, licorice and vanilla.
- The palate displays black currant and mint from the cab with suggestions of cherry, blackberry and earthy overtones contributed by the Shiraz.
- You'll note that this Tempranillo also has a hint of clove, along with aromas and flavors of cherry and raspberry.
- This juicy Merlot has bright fruit flavours of cherry and plum with a hint of spice, likely from 18 months the wine was in barrel.
- Up against walnut-encrusted scallops, the wine showed a hint of cherry and strawberry and a delicate dry, pleasant finish.
- The sweet and tart flavors of ripe, red cherry and cranberry are accented by hints of vanilla, earth and spice.
- Fruity, more of cherry than cassis, with hints of toast, coffee and dark chocolate.
- Bel Arbor Merlot 4.50, 12.95 Soft and rich with flavors of plum and cherry with hints of coffee and light herbal-mint varietal characteristics.
- Our Vineyard Selection Cabernet Sauvignon has lush flavors of cherry and plum, with hints of cedar and violets in the nose.
- The nose is floral and full with fruity scents of golden apple, white peach, and scents of cherry and blackberry, with hints of vanilla.
- My notes: deep red color, aromas of black cherry on the nose, earthy on the palate with notes of coffee on the finish.
- Its fruity flavors have been described as cherry, black cherry, black currant (cassis), and raspberry.
- Wines exhibit raspberry, blackberry, boysenberry, cranberry, black cherry, plum, licorice, spice, cinnamon, black pepper and earth.
- Aromas of cloves, nutmeg, black licorice and candied fruit and flavours of black cherry and blackberry with hints of spice and warm oak.
- Tasting Note: The wine is very dark in color with a classic 'old world' nose of currants, berries, tobacco, black pepper and cherry blossoms.
- Aromas of dark plum, black cherry, currants, as well as cedar and a hint of earthiness are characteristic of this wine.
- Mouth-filling flavors of cherry and currants are laced with hints of cigar box and dried herbs.
- It tastes of currant, cherry, and raisin, with aromatic spice of black pepper, menthol, and licorice.
- It is often spicy with flavors of currant and cherry.
- Premium Merlot wines are medium to dark red and have the fruity flavors of cherry, currant, black pepper, licorice, black olives, and nuances of vanilla.
- Observation > Perception > Senses > Flavors
- Foods > Herbs > Spices > Vanilla
* Cherry Aromas
* Cherry Flavors
* Cherry Notes
* Cocktail Cherry
* Dark Cherry
* Sweet Cherry
Books about "Cherry" in