Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Christian Dior"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Christian Dior is a leading brand in the world of high class designer products.
- Christian Dior was the first to coin the term ‘cocktail dress' in refering to early evening wear.
- Christian Dior was born with a silver spoon in Granville, France (Jan 21, 1905).
- Paris is the home of many great and influential couture houses, such as Chanel and Christian Dior, who stage exclusive fashion shows in their own salons.
- He designed shoes for Christian Dior between 1953 and 1963.
- When the U.S. was undergoing its worst depression in history, Christian Dior felt it in his personal life.
- She became a fashion model, working for fashion houses Givenchy and Christian Dior.
- In 1982, he was the first fashion designer to appear on the cover of Time magazine since Christian Dior.
- Christian Dior operates about 160 boutiques worldwide with plans to open more in the coming years.
- There can be little doubt that Saint Laurent was up there with the best, Coco Chanel and Christian Dior.
- In addition to its haute couture apparel, Christian Dior operates a network of 130 boutiques around the world.
- Christian Dior rocketed to fame with his first collection in 1947 when the 'New Look' took the world by storm.
- Christian Dior S.A. remains a leader in the world of fashion after more than 50 years.
- Following a stint at fashion school, Saint Laurent was introduced to Christian Dior by de Brunhoff and he went on to work for Dior until his death in 1957.
- During his run with Christian Dior, Hedi was given the International Designer of the Year Award in 2002 from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
- Gia Carangi Last Photo Shoot The American supermodel that represented various brands such as Christian Dior and Yves Saint Laurent died at an early age.
- She has also been the face for many designers, including Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Versace.
- The book illustrates many collaborations with designers such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, Prada, and Versace.
- She has strutted her hot stuff down catwalks for high fashion houses Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, and Valentino.
- Two years later, Galliano left Givenchy to Alexander McQueen and began to work in Christian Dior, where he continued his extravagant trends.
- Designer clothing - Designer clothing are items of clothing made by fashion designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Gucci etc.
- Countries > European Union > France > Chanel
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Visual Arts > Design > Designers > Fashion Designers
Books about "Christian Dior" in