Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Civil War"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A civil war is a war in which the competing parties are segments of the same country or empire.
- The Civil War is a passionate kingdom for collectors.
- Civil war is what he got.
- Civil war: For other uses, see civil war (disambiguation).
- The Civil War is a fascinating part of our American History and Lowe played an amazing part in it.
- ReplicaGunsSwords.com I great new website that features replica Civil War weapons and swords.
- Civil War antique guns, swords and some memorabilia.
- Collectible firearms, civil war era,old west.
- The N-SSA promotes the shooting of Civil War firearms and artillery and encourages the preservation and display of Civil War materials.
- Violence escalated into civil war between Nazis, socialists, and Austrofascists.
- A number of Civil War and Confederate Uniforms were also included.
- One extraordinarily rare example is a Confederate Civil War Cavalry carbine sling, estimated at $5,000-10,000.
- Also, merchandise such as flags and books related to the civil war and the deep south's history.
- High quality Civil War military relics of all kinds from bullets to battle flags.
- Offers antiques and artifacts from the Civil War, Indian War, and Victorian periods.
- Their pre-Civil War dated home filled with antiques makes a great day trip.
- Huge directory of links for the civil war enthusiast focussing on weaponry and reenactment information.
- Offers guns, ammunition, accoutrements and gun tools from the Civil War and Indian Wars periods.
- Civil War collection relating to 1862 28th Alabama Regiment, antique telephone display, library. .
- Buying and selling antiques and artifacts from the American Civil War.
- We have a special affection for those who fought in the American Civil War -- both North and South.
- Ultimately the distinction between a "civil war" and a "revolution" or other name is arbitrary, and determined by usage.
- Abraham Lincoln and the American Civil War: books, photographs, autographs, & objects of the period.
- Includes USA and CSA of the Civil War, WW1 and 2 and Vietnam, a valuable resource for all who are interested in US forces.
- Includes cannons, civil war, WWI and WWII items.
- Large selection of militaria and books from WWII to Civil War.
- Civil War Tokens: A site that offers a variety of Civil War and Sutler tokens for sale.
- Civil war tokens, currency and history for the coin collector.
- Online "magazine" devoted to reenacting and "Civil War" history.
- This course examines major themes in U.S. intellectual history since the Civil War.
- You play as the confederacy in the American Civil War, and need to allocate funds and decide on a strategy to win as many battles as you can.
- Prior to the Civil War, militia units were sometimes used by southern states for slave control.
- The cradle of the Confederacy during the Civil War, Alabama was at stage center in the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Civil War and pre-war relics including buckles, buttons and firearms.
- Virginia Civil War Relics Long time relic hunter and friend's new relic website.
- College Hill Arsenal offers a full range of original civil war relics, specializing in infantry weapons.
- While not many battles were fought in the state, it contributed about 120,000 soldiers to the Civil War.
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane is a book based on a young soldier engaging in the civil war.
- A loyal supporter of Cromwell, Deane served on his Welsh campaign during the Second Civil War and commanded the right wing at the battle of Preston in 1648.
- We carry military gifts, books, western badges, framed historical pictures, and civil war items.
- Secure online shopping for military medals, ribbons, badges, insignia, military patches Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam wars and collectible items.
- The complete history of the Spanish civil war told through rare archival film and eyewitness accounts.
- An historical documentary, including interviews with many on both sides of the Spanish Civil War.
- The years of the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939, were a period in which stunning visual imagery emerged in Spain daily.
- The CNT played a major role in the Spanish Civil War (see below).
- Traces the history of the Basque independence movement from the Spanish civil war to after the socialist victory in the 1982 Spanish national elections.
- Meet Henry Fleming, a youth who dreams of glory as a Union Army soldier during the Civil War.
- The book also adds depth to the understanding of Civil War soldiers' experiences, and many of the photos are portraits of men who never came home.
- Civil War history and memorabilia.
- Buys and sells antiques and Civil War memorabilia.
- After the end of the American Civil War the United States began supplying arms to the republicans.
- However, the United States was one of the wealthiest and most democratic countries in the world at the time of its bloody civil war.
- As a defining moment in United States history, our Civil War has no equal, which is why it remains such a fascinating subject even today.
- April 20 - American Civil War: Robert E. Lee resigns his commission in the United States Army in order to command the forces of the state of Virginia.
- The United States Civil War Centers Index of Civil War information provides a comprehensive, searchable index of on-line information.
- Lisa Rosenberg has put together a great site for Civil War or historical reenactors.
- Each issue covers the strategies, leaders and battles of the Civil War.
- Yankee Rebel Antiques sells original Civil War artifacts, both excavated and non-excavated.
- CT-10THINF. A mailing list for anyone with a genealogical interest in the 10th Connecticut Infantry in the Civil War.
- The Civil War Artillery Page - A great site for artillery of this period, and links to other ACW sites.
- Conditions in St. Louis during the Civil War as seen by Southern sympathizers.
- Berends concludes that by the second half of the Civil War, southern ministers were convinced that the key to sectional victory was a converted army.
- Original Civil War photography albumens, ambrotypes, cabinet cards, cdv's, stereo views & tintypes, paper ephemera Confederate & Union autographs.
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War Membership info, events, etc., including info on GAR and other CW organizations.
- I offer quality, authentic Civil War relics.
- We carry fine quality, authentic Civil War artifacts.
- One of the most influential wars the United States ever participated in was the Civil War.
- The people and places of the Civil War in Arkansas. Includes searchable database.
- On occasion a failed coup, or one that is only half successful, can precipitate a civil war between factions.
- In the run-up to the Civil War it was led by Emilio Mola and Jos-- Sanjurjo, and latterly Franco.
- In July 1936, the Spanish Civil War began when the military, led by General Francisco Franco, rebelled against the elected Popular Front government.
- Tells the story of General Franco's revolt and the ensuing Spanish Civil War of 1936-1939 from both the Republican and Falangist points of view.
- Several chapters deal with Civil War era.
- Baptists North and South were prominent in the Civil War era.
- Some historians have examined southern religious dissent and dissenters of the Civil War era.
- This brief sketch represents commonly accepted interpretations of the revivals which preceded the Civil War era.
- Denominational Histories Little has been written in terms of specific denominational histories of the Civil War era.
- Also during the Civil War, Nestor Makhno led a Ukrainian anarchist movement which generally cooperated with the Bolsheviks.
- In the Spanish Civil War, an anarcha-feminist group, "Free Women", organized to defend both anarchist and feminist ideas.
- An anarchist uprising resulted in the massacre of hundreds of rebels and intra civil war between anarchists and communists in Catalonia.
- It is one of the most extensive on-line exhibits of Spanish Civil War photographs to date.
- Hundreds of photographs of Civil War Artillery Projectiles, Fuses, Cannon, Glossary of terms, and much, much more.
- I am not saying that slavery was the only cause of the Civil War.
- Discusses the causes of the Spanish Civil War and the reasons for the Nationalists' victory.
- The Fugitive Slave Law was the immediate cause of the Civil War according to a number of southern states.
- Intermediate regimes continue to be the most prone to civil war, regardless of the time since the political change.
- The probability for a civil war is also increased by political change, regardless whether toward greater democracy or greater autocracy.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Time > History > Wars
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Military
- Time > History > Wars > War
- Glossaries > Glossary of History of Austria /
Books about "Civil War" in