Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Closer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The closer (1 + w) is to zero, the closer the denominator is to zero and the more distant (in time) is the Big Rip.
- Your closer is responsible for reviewing and clearing your title work and any other legal documentation applicable to your mortgage.
- In the example above, the machine translation output is much closer to human reference 3, indicating a higher quality reference.
- To compare IRV with PTV we ask, "Please raise your hand if you are closer to the Condorcet winner C than to the IRV winner D.".
- Aside from the rights of their brethren in Turkey, an issue far closer to home for Iraqi Kurds is the fate of oil-rich Kirkuk.
- Although it was afterwards returned to Turkey, the new border between Turkey and Russia lay much closer to Kars.
- With the right equipment, and an astute choice of tires before the race, the Pramac Ducatis could be much closer to the front in Turkey.
- The Rome series, while historically inaccurate at times, is closer to my understanding of the period than this.
- The communion helps in the deepening of the understanding of our faith in God and to commit to closer and deeper cooperation in witness and service.
- For the last 40 years astronomers have been studying pulsars and have been getting closer to understanding the mechanism that generates these intense beams.
- Campaign organizers claim that the first day of the strike attracted 300,000 people in Taipei (the police estimated the number to be closer to 90,000).
- Foods that have roughly the same number of calories from fats, calories, and protein will be found closer to the center of the pyramid.
- Pentecostalism was conservatively estimated to number around 115 million followers worldwide in 2000; other estimates place the figure closer to 400 million.
- One of them, M32, is smaller in size and closer to the actual galaxy core.
- For instance, tachi that were shoto and closer in size to a wakizashi were called "kodachi".
- Over the course of the semester, their group of friends grew closer and in size.
- It is also unrelated to the progression of time: the fathers of exceptionally tall people also tend to be closer to the mean than their sons.
- If the data points are all close to the mean, then the standard deviation is low (closer to zero).
- A major change in diet may mean that you need more closer monitoring and may need a change in warfarin dose.
- Think of it this way: the Moon orbits the Earth in an ellipse, which means that sometimes in its orbit it is closer to the Earth than others.
- This means that the comet came no closer to the earth than 1.3 times the sun-earth distance.
- This means that there is a limit to how much you can increase the size of the image on your retina by moving the object closer to your eyes.
- The 10-30x30 binoculars (DM-103030) feature 30mm objective lenses and bring images 10 to 30 times closer to you than the naked eye.
- But on 12 of the images, the astronomers also found a closer and smaller companion.
- If the word “Brazil” evokes images of a vivid, exhilarating and exotic country, you couldn't be closer to the truth.
- A telescope is a device that makes faraway objects appear closer and larger, allowing us to see distant objects in space.
- Since it is closer to the Sun than the Earth, the illumination of Mercury's disk varies when viewed with a telescope from our perspective.
- If necessary, you can focus the telescope by moving the eyepiece lens a slight distance either closer or further away from the objective lens.
- Light, he proposed, radiated from hydrogen atoms only when an electron made a transition from an outer orbit to one closer to the nucleus.
- The closer the plates are, the lower the virtual particle density, and the higher the speed of light.
- When it falls back to an orbit closer to the nucleus, it emits a discrete amount of energy corresponding to a certain wavelength of light.
- As we paddled closer, we struggled to make sense of what we were seeing.
- Everyone wants the excitement of seeing a whale, some just want to be a little closer than others.
- Depending upon the length of fermentation, oolong teas can be closer to green teas in terms of color and flavor, or closer to black teas.
- A little closer to green teas in character, they don't have the petal sweet presence of black teas with only slight tones of the greens strident grassiness.
- These teas are fermented for a much shorter period of time than other oolong teas, giving them a flavor much closer to green tea.
- Chiangrai Cycling Tours offers you a way to discover the Golden Triangle region by bike, while being closer to nature and people.
- Scientists are a step closer to discovering an elusive particle that is thought to give mass to the basic building blocks of nature.
- The vanir seem to be closer related to the land and nature, which made them closer associated with fertility and land wights.
- Just like the Earth orbiting the Sun, both objects actually orbit the center of mass, but the center of mass is closer to the more massive body.
- Objects in elliptical orbits slow down as they get further from the Earth and accelerate as they get closer to the Earth.
- This means that objects that are closer together than cannot be separated by a telescope with aperture d.
- Though other dual black holes have been seen closer to Earth (notably NGC6240), they generally are visible only in X-ray or radio.
- Closer to the planet is the faintest of Saturn's three main rings, the C ring or crepe ring, barely visible against the planet.
- Northern Hemisphere: The larger the Declination of a constellation (the closer it is to 90 degree s), the larger the fraction of the year it will be visible.
- In the days of the dinosaurs, the days were significantly shorter, and the moon was closer and appeared bigger in the sky.
- The pair works in closer proximity this time, with Lanegan flying to Glasgow to lay down his parts over the course of a week.
- The Sun is, of course, much larger, but the Moon is much closer.
- Gravity would of course pull that water towards the center, and if any could flow closer to the center, it would do so.
- Don't look for corporate governance at the top of the list -- it's closer to the bottom.
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer rolled over outclassed opponents on Thursday as the top two seeds edged closer to a title showdown at the Madrid Masters.
- The findings are a step closer to proving the men could have reached the top, 29 years before Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary.
- As we move closer to the bottom of the cylinder, a little before the piston reaches the bottom, the exhaust valve begins to open.
- Notice, the exhaust gases are allowed to exit the cylinder when the piston is closer to BDC. This can increase expansion work and increase fuel economy.
- One of the "tricks" engine designers came up with to reduce emissions was to move the top compression ring up closer to the top of the piston.
- Both scored 16.725, but He got the gold because her execution marks were closer to a perfect 10 than Liukin's.
- At long range from the goals, shots at goal are usually easy for goalkeepers to stop, but from closer in are very difficult.
- The ascent has put Romero one step closer to reaching his goal of climbing the highest mountains on all seven continents.
- At long range from the goal, shots are easy for goalkeepers to stop, but closer ones are very difficult.
- As it gets closer to the end of the year, I hope to bring you a silly season list for 2011.
- With the announcement of the J-2X contract, NASA moved a step closer to its goal of having the entire Ares I rocket under contract by the end of 2007.
- By the end of the session, however, Valentino Rossi managed to edge closer and closer, albeit a full six tenths slower than Stoner.
- This motion is due to the fact that the Earth makes one rotation of the Sun each year and because the Sun is much closer to the Earth than the stars.
- The earth's orbit around the sun is not quite circular, which means that the earth is slightly closer to the sun at some times of the year than others.
- The Earth is a bit closer to the Sun at some times of the year than at others.
- SPARK PLUGS: A year ago, after the first eight races, the race for the Chase was a lot closer than it is right now.
- But with three of 10 races in the books, the overall standings never have been closer at this point of the Chase.
- NASCAR inches closer to the end of the season this weekend as they enter the second race of the Chase at Dover International Speedway.
- More recently, and closer to home, trichothecene mycotoxins are thought to have caused fatal pulmonary hemorrhage in Cleveland area infants.
- It was thought that another planet (sometimes called Vulcan) slightly closer to the Sun than Mercury might account for the discrepancy.
- If these charges are true, it would mean that the relationship between Saddam's regime and Al Qaeda is far closer than previously thought.
- But at the same time, smaller values of RE allow the Schmitt Trigger output to get closer to ground and logic 0 than higher RE values.
- The closer the molecules are together, the higher its energy and its temperature.
- The closer two objects can be while still allowing the telescope to see them as two distinct objects, the higher the resolution of the telescope.
- The “higher” (closer to the head) the spinal cord injury is, the greater the area of the body that may be affected.
- The closer the Sun is to it, the more subtle energy the Solar System receives, and the greater is the level of human spiritual and overall development.
- The closer proximity of the electrons to the nucleus allows an acetylinic carbon to have a greater amount of electronegative character.
- To the new Scout they are very far away, but they will come a lot closer as the light from the spirit of Scouting continues to spread.
- We also take a closer look at the Dodecahedron, its connection to spirit and intent and why that shape is found all over the place, especially in flowers.
- Each time Space Adventures launches an orbital explorer, like myself, we are one step closer to making this dream a reality for others," said Dr. Simonyi.
- Let's take the U.S. dollar because that's a little closer to reality than the IMF having a currency that covered the world.
- Note that the hemolysin might diffuse in the agar and make it look like the bacteria grew closer to the disk than reality.
- Because of this, for part of its orbit, Pluto is closer to the Sun than is Neptune.
- When somebody goes closer to this middle with fissions or fusions a part will be transformed into energy.
- In 1995, Sam Brownback sacrificed part of his body and wound up closer to God.
- In general bodies that are much further away or closer to the Sun than the Earth have more frequent windows for travel, but usually have larger delta-v's.
- As we look further and further away, we see things from epochs (times) closer and closer to the limit of time=zero of the Big bang model.
- Stars closer to the center move faster than those further out, which contributes to the bending that makes up the spiral arms.
- Also, a positive charge is induced on the surface of the earth, because the negative charge in the cloud is closer to the ground.
- Closer to the surface, the bubbles increase in number and size so that the gas volume may exceed the melt volume in the magma, creating a magma foam.
- Because of this, Martian areostationary orbit is much closer to the surface, and hence the elevator would be much shorter.
- You may be able to see the ice caps on Mars when in it's orbit it's closer to Earth.
- A few days later, June 21, we will actually be a bit closer to Mars, the closest since 1988.
- Stoner upped his pace with about 13 minutes to run, turning a pair of fast laps, the second of which came within.153 of a second of Lorenzo, but no closer.
- We’ve finished on the podium quite a few times, and thanks to the work we put in over the winter we’ve been closer to front- running pace at most races.
- Though there was next to nothing separating the bikes, Rossi couldn't get any closer, while Stoner couldn't get away.
- The pace took these two away from the American pair and closer to Gibernau, with the margin reducing more as Rossi engaged in some very late braking.
- The real excitement though was unfolding in the battle for second place as Lorenzo inched closer to Rossi at each turn.
- The cooler the solid, the slower and weaker the vibrations, and the closer the particles are to one another.
- The interpretation of their mathematical result was that the closer the quarks are to each other, the weaker is the 'colour charge'.
- The closer the number is to 0, the weaker the correlation.
- The important thing is: The closer to 1 the stronger the regression prediction, the closer to 0 the weaker.
- The closer it gets to us the faster it moves toward earth and the stronger its magnetic effects become.
- The closer the number is to 1 or -1, the stronger the correlation, or the stronger the relationship between the variables.
- Mass itself is relative at speeds approaching c, and, in fact, becomes greater and greater the closer an object comes to the speed of light.
- For a given total mass, the moment of inertia is greater if more mass is farther from the axis than if the same mass is distributed closer to the axis.
- Because of its high density, the quantity of space matter that closer to a heavy nucleus is equal to or more than the mass of one electron and one positron.
- The closer an electron shell is to the nucleus, the less energy its electrons have, and the farther it is to the nucleus, the more energy its electrons have.
- This can also be thought of in terms of electronegativity: electrons in an hybrid orbital with high s character reside closer to the nucleus.
- According to whether the path of the electron is further away, or closer from the nucleus, the electron possesses different velocitiy and different energy.
- At about the same time, Thucydides pioneered a different form of history, one much closer to reportage.
- Venus is brighter and lower in the sky, but the two draw closer all month.
- Check out more pics of Studio 880, and Goapele, part of the Studio 880 family, who is hard at work on her follow up to her indie success, Closer.
- Says Goapele, “For [sophomore record] Even Closer, each song was recorded somewhere different.
- But with 13 laps left in the 30-lap race, with a gap of 2.4 seconds from the Italian, Lorenzo began edging closer and closer to his rival.
- Gina Rinehart is edging closer to the top of the Australian rich list, coming in at fourth place.
- Edwards has been edging ever closer to a podium this year and would love to get on the box in front of his home crowd.
- Part of the Centaurus group of galaxies, M83 is one of the closer galaxies to Earth at a distance of 15 million light-years.
- There is more red shift 13 billion years ago than there is in light from closer galaxies.
- Secondly, galaxies can pass much closer to each other, relative to their size, than do the Earth and the Moon.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Places > Earth
- Galaxies > Milky Way Galaxy > Solar System > Sun
- Communication > Translation > Translation Memory > Parallel Texts
* Chinese Version
* Closer Look
* Coming Closer
* Dialect Spoken
* Dog Breeders
* Foreground Galaxy
* Galactic Center
* Getting Closer
* High Eccentricity
* Moving Closer
* Neolithic Settlement
* Oceanic Dolphin Family
* Parent Star
* Planet Orbits
* Posterior Limb
* Sagittarius Arm
* Term Denoting
* Times Closer
Books about "Closer" in