Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Close Ties"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Close ties were established with Egypt, and in 1971 Libya joined with Egypt and Syria to form a loose alliance called the Federation of Arab Republics.
- Close ties were retained with France, which gave Niger considerable aid.
- County of Edessa One of the first territories captured during the first Crusade, it is rule by Joscelin II who shares close ties with the King of Jerusalem.
- Others, such as the London Business School, are using their close ties with local universities as their key differentiating factor.
- The DSP had until recent years, very close ties to the Workers Party, though things have cooled lately.
- He had close ties both to the German expressionism and to the French surrealism.
- Lum, in particular, was also friendly to the radical labor movement and had fairly close ties to the I.W.W.
- They still adore Venezuela's Chavez government however, which has extremely close ties to "Lula's" Workers Party.
- The hierarchy that held this system of government together was reinforced by close ties of loyalty between samurai and their subordinates.
- These islands had been seized by the Vikings long before and the Hiberno-Norse had close ties with Orkney and the Isle of Man.
- The department has close ties with the Department of Physics; in particular, with research groups working in gravitational physics and particle astrophysics.
- Jackson reasoned that if Microsoft was two companies, the applications division could not take advantage of close ties to the designers of Windows.
- Despite the now close ties to Constantinople, the Melkite peoples never broke off relations with Rome and with the Pope.
- Ngo Dinh Diem was born into an aristocratic, Roman Catholic family with close ties to the Emperor.
- Local lords of Schleswig had early established a tradition to keep Schleswig independent of the king and having close ties to German-speaking Holstein.
- The Royal Lancashire Show has always prided itself on its close ties with Agriculture and provides the industry with an excellent shop window.
- Those critical of Hitler's agenda, especially his close ties with the industry were suppressed or intimidated.
- Emigration is growing as many Islanders take advantage of the close ties between Norfolk and Australia and New Zealand.
- Fishers Island in Suffolk County, New York is served by the Girl Scouts of Connecticut due to the close ties between the island and Connecticut.
- Nangarhar shares a border with Pakistan, and the two regions share very close ties, with large amounts of migration in both directions.
- Pakistan initially developed close ties to the Taliban regime, and extended recognition in 1997.
- Iran, which has close ties to many Shi'ite and other Iraqi parties, condemned the Najaf bombing as "murderous and inhuman".
- Although administratively distinct, the university has close ties with Daegu University.
- The new prime minister sought close ties with Nazi Germany in hope to release Iraq from British domination.
- WFPHA enjoys official relations status with the World Health Organization [WHO] and maintains close ties with UNICEF and other international organizations.
- From around 1080 to 1375, the focus of Armenian nationalism was the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, which had close ties with the Crusader States.
- Grieg had close ties with the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra (Harmonien) and was Music Director of the orchestra from 1880-1882.
- Blue whales from close ties with one another and are often seen in groups of two or four.
- Model theory has close ties to algebra and universal algebra.
- She also had close ties to Marcel Duchamp, the leading member of the New York Dada movement, throughout her life.
- Social psychology has close ties with the other social sciences, especially sociology and psychology.
- The Anglican and Lutheran communions have close ties in a number of parts of the world.
- It functions with close ties to researchers and engineers in major companies and government agencies.
- However, the MSG industry has close ties to government agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Being part of the international Outward Bound community means we have close ties with the many Outward Bound schools operating around the world.
- The government thus developed close ties with the Illyrian movement in Croatia-Slavonia region that was a part of the Austria-Hungary.
- The left wing of the party, whose leaders were Erzberger and Wirth, had close ties to the Christian trade unions led by Adam Stegerwald.
- Centre Party (Finland) or Suomen keskusta, a party with close ties to the agricultural population.
- In pursuit of this goal, the party had developed close ties with Iranian representatives in Lebanon and Syria.
- With close ties to al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, the group fervently opposes the U.S. presence in Iraq.
- During this time, he formed close ties with Pope Leo III to ensure that the church supported his rule.
- The school has very close ties with the girls secondary, Sydenham School which is located close by.
- Moral Majority co-founder Tim LaHaye (he later became the author of the fundamentalist Left Behind series of books) had close ties to the creationists.
- Close ties between Afghanistan and USSR. 1959 The Purdah is made optional, women begin to enrol in the University which has become coeducational.
- In his early life Nicholas Roerich (Ukrainian: Микола Костянтинович Реріх) had close ties to Ukraine and Ukrainian culture.
- Unlike similar projects, Mythbuntu keeps close ties with Ubuntu and all development is given back to Ubuntu.
- Independent Finland had initially, like the Baltic provinces, close ties with the German Empire.
- Adams attended Boston Latin School, an institution known for its prestige, tradition and close ties to Harvard College.
- Class War is a British post-left federation with close ties to the anarcho-punk movement.
- Italy has close ties with Afghanistan, whose former king, Mohammed Zaher Shah, was allowed to live with his family in exile in Rome for 30 years.
- Libya also forged close ties with France, Italy, Greece, and established full diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union in 1955.
- During the Lusignan occupation, the island had close ties with the Crusader nations and especially the nobility of France.
- Perhaps Okinawa's most famous cultural export is karate, probably a product of the close ties with, and influence of China on Okinawan culture.
- This created close ties between the house of Prince Chun and the woman who was about to become the absolute ruler of China.
- Also, close ties with the Arab countries (and the PLO) allowed Romania to play a role in the Israel - Egypt and Israel-PLO peace processes.
- Iran is also extremely wary of Turkey's growing military and political relationship with Israel, as well as its close ties with Washington.
- Avi Pazner, Israel's ambassador to Italy, said that the peace accord with the PLO prompted the Vatican's decision to close ties with Israel.
- He also maintained close ties with early leaders of the national movement for independence in the Middle East, such as Mustapha Kamel.
- Continents > Asia > Central Asia > Kyrgyzstan
- Lower House
- Earth > Continents > Africa > Seychelles
- Tourism > Resorts > Business > Government Agencies
* Federal Republic
* Lower House
* United States
Books about "Close Ties" in