Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Clothes"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Clothes are reproductions worn by baseball leagues of the 1800s-1900s.Buy online vintage Baseball hats, caps, sweatshirts, tshirts, pants, shorts.
- The clothes are produced with the help of hands via weaving and spinning methods.
- The clothes are over-runs from garment factories in and around Sham Shui Po - with a few rejects thrown in for good measure.
- Such clothes are called designer salwar kameez suits.
- Stage clothes is a term for any clothes used by performers (singers or actors) on stage.
- Logan wrote his brother in London for old clothes, books on mineralogy, and a theodolite, and proceeded to construct precise geological maps.
- Vintage boys water polo coach Dean Wagner was dressed for the occasion Thursday — old clothes and shoes, and no cell phone.
- People who like punk rock, and punk rock musicians often wear ripped or torn clothes, leather jackets, leather boots, and strange hair.
- Here you will find latest Indian fashion dresses, salwar kameez, wedding dresses and many different clothes.
- SITTING at the highly glossed wooden kitchen table in her two-story home, Anita Baker is casual and relaxed--no makeup, no fancy clothes, no pretensions.
- Stage clothes - Stage clothes is a term for any clothes used by performers (singers or actors) on stage.
- While the western clothes have been ruling the Indian market for sometimes the Indian sarees are back with a bang.
- Includes nightwear and maternity clothes.
- PregnancyWear.com is your source for maternity clothes and accessories.
- T-shirts to 72-inch hip; big shirts to 78-inch hip; panties to size 16; pettipants to 6X. Also maternity clothes.
- Always dress in tennis clothes when engaging in tennis.
- Players Tennis - Tennis clothes, gifts, and equipment.
- Dress clothes should always be comfortable.
- According to Gallus Anonymus, Boleslaw first fasted for forty days, replaced his fine clothes with a hair cloth and slept "in ashes"[ 48].
- Now of course there is the objection that Jesus allegedly wore the clothing of the working man, not special clothes of the clergy.
- On this day, women dress up in special clothes, usually a gorgeous sari, a lehenga-choli or a bridal salwar kameez with gold zari embroidery.
- Lauren Keras has taken up sewing so her twin girls can have some special clothes for very little money.
- Yoga clothes should be comfortable and functional.
- Bask our wide range of womens gym wear, active wear, yoga clothes & sportswear to look feminine and girly.
- Later that day, Murong Xi was found, wearing civilian clothes, in a forest, and he was captured and delivered to Murong Yun.
- Rugs, carpets, furs, and household furnishings require special attention for protection from clothes moths.
- Even for casual occasions, most Indian women wear Indian clothes.Women are the upholders of “culture” in Indian society you see.
- Namaste - Indian clothes, jewelry, music, and books.
- We are already exporting salwar kameez and other indian clothes to various stores, shops and outlets in USA (us), uk, canada, europe and australia.
- Inti Imports - Manta cotton clothing for yoga clothes, dance clothes, massage clothes, travel clothes and casual wear.
- Several monks in three-year retreat will be supplied with food, warm clothes, and practice materials.
- Warm clothes and shoes were distributed in Samangan, Balkh, Jowzjan and Sar-e-Pol Provinces.
- When cleaning up around homes in affected neighborhoods, shower and change clothes after finishing work and before playing with your children.
- If going to a dog show, completely change clothes and wash before encountering any bred bitches at home.
- Since 1972, people who work with asbestos are required to shower and change clothes before leaving the workplace.
- Rhea wrapped a stone in swaddling clothes and gave it to her husband, which Cronus promptly swallowed, thinking he had swallowed his latest baby.
- Many people enjoy sewing their own clothes and such household articles as bedspreads, pillows, curtains, and slipcovers.
- Paris Hilton is planning to donate stacks of her own clothes and shoes to children's charities, because she has more than she can ever wear.
- DOTTED SWISS: A sheer cotton or cotton blend fabric with small dot motif, dotted swiss is used for dress goods, curtains, baby clothes, etc.
- Childrens clothing, baby clothes, childrens clothes, discounted up to 70% off retail at baby and children's clothing boutique outlet.
- This soft fiber is used in sweaters, mittens and baby clothes.
- Both men came to the ring in street clothes, ready to fight.
- Hunter then came out on stage in street clothes and revealed the WWE Title belt around his waist.
- Exporters of chaniya cholis, wedding clothes (bridal wears), silk cotton designer sarees, blouses, punjabi suits, kurta pyjamas and lachas.
- A tightly woven, very durable fabric, usually made of cotton, and used for covering mattresses, box springs, pillows, and work clothes.
- Wear cycling clothes and carry your work clothes.
- Work clothes, school uniforms, etc.
- Some people speak poorly of children's appearance these days, yet kids clothes have to last and a child knows their clothing is a little worn and tattered.
- Old Navy: Casual clothing and OldNavy.com clothes for adults, kids, baby.
- Products and profile of this importer of clothes, merchandise and accessories, located in Thessaloniki.
- For men, traditional clothes are the Dhoti, Lungi or Kurta.
- Today, the brands and products they create or oversee — from clothes to vinyl toys to rugs and pillows — are sold in boutiques around the world.
- Tom Cruise pulled out of a press conference in Paris - to go shopping for baby clothes.
- Undergarments or underwear are clothes worn under other clothes, often next to the skin.
- It can be spread, however, if the oils remain on the skin, clothes, or shoes.
- Clothes, shoes, tools, and anything else that may have been in contact with the urushiol should be wiped off with alcohol and water.
- President I. L. Scruggs would ask founder A. L. Taylor to contact the Brothers as soon as they re-appeared in civilian clothes.
- For use in ordinary clothes, vinalon is blended with cotton, nylon or wool.
- End-uses for this fabric include blouses, dresses, baby clothes, and curtains.
- These clothes come in variety of fabric and embroidery making each sarees clothing different from each other.
- Wash any clothing touched by infected eyes including clothes, towels and pillowcases.
- Therefore it is recommended to wash and hot iron all material (such as clothes, bedding and towels) that has been in proximity to a scabies infestation.
- The Boy Scout book says this is a good not for tying your tent down, or for tying a clothes line to hang wet clothes and towels.
- MB 5: 'Who clothes the naked' - not only if he slept without any clothes, but because he is now putting on his outer garment, he makes this blessing.
- The blessing is also recited upon such occasions as affixing a mezuzah, buying a new dress clothes, or eating a rare fruit.
- For a Muslimah's attire in public life, Allah has decreed a wrap or Jilbab which conceals the clothes she primarily covers herself with.
- Narrated Aisha (the Prophet's wife): Asma, daughter of Abu Bakr, entered upon the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) wearing thin clothes.
- For your first meet, wear comfortable clothes such as jeans and a long-sleeved shirt and running or hiking shoes.
- People have begun selecting more comfortable clothes to wear for work and even more comfortable ones for parties and other social occasions.
- Little ones are usually exempt from dress code rules, yet it's easy enough to put children into comfortable clothes just this side of dressy.
- Smith is best known for his affordable line of comfortable clothes known as "Williwear." He died of AIDS-related complications.
- Comfortable implies the absence of sources of pain or distress: wears comfortable clothes.
- Representation, import and sale of women's underwear, swimwear, nightwear, tights, clothes, etc.
- A dowry is things bought by the bride's family, which includes blackest, clothes, accessories, daily necessities and etc.
- Additionally, some pathogens that cause kennel cough can be transmitted from dog to dog via fomites (clothes, shoes, etc.).
- Help us get food and supplies past FEMA. We need clothes, cooking equipment, food, cooks and money to provide for thousands of hungry homeless people.
- Nas began to live beyond his means spending his money on clothes, weed and jewelry and when he performed members of his crew got into fights.
- Sewing your own clothes and home items is a great way to save money while at the same time creating something really unique and special.
- During the day, Gang Warung is a crowded business district where various merchandise ranging from medicine to food and clothes are sold.
- The gymnasts talk about school and boys and clothes and music - you know, the same conversations teenage girls all around the world have every day.
- The Sarees is part of Clothes that Indian women wear not only in Traditional Ceremony but also in Parties and day to day wear.
- Special occasion clothing; ladies and children's dresses, blouses, lingerie and peignoir sets, bridal and baby clothes.
- The album featured the Top 10 singles "Change Clothes" and "Dirt Off Your Shoulder," one of a number of Jay-Z singles produced by Timbaland.
- Cats Protection League sell a selection of books and clothes to raise money for cat charities.
- Velogear - Sells clothes, books, videos, accessories and cycling-related gifts.
- A good is something that you can use or consume, like food or CDs or books or a car or clothes.
- In addition, magazines contain precise instructions about certain rules to adhere to, for example which clothes to wear or which make-up to use.
- Almost all of the magazines contain large sections of visual elements and commercial advertisements often focusing on brand clothes and expensive cosmetics.
- The clothes of the nuns in Tibet are basically the same with those of monks, but there are differences between novice and gelong robes.
- After nuns were allowed to wear street clothes in the late '60s, they lost much of their mystique as dramatic tools.
- Society > Culture > Fashion > Shoes
- Science > Industry > Manufacturing > Clothing
* Casual Clothes
* Colder Climates
* Designer Clothes
* Dress Codes
* Fashion Photography
* Free Video
* Naked Yoga
* Personal Belongings
* Place Mats
* Salwar Kameez
Books about "Clothes" in