Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Collaborating"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- She created minicomics and was part of the Meathaus collective before collaborating with Brian Wood on Channel Zero: Jennie One in 2003.
- Goldberger began collaborating with Fischer in 2001, building their portfolio of domain names.
- The common belief that Van Zant and Young were rivals is incorrect—they were actually fans of each other and considered collaborating on several occasions.
- The impact of our work is further demonstrated by the fact that Black & Decker has continued collaborating with us on 5 new products.
- AxCell is collaborating with The Institute for Systems Biology in Seattle, whose director is biotechnology pioneer Leroy Hood.
- Now, a New York rapper and Bob Marley's son are collaborating on an album that traces those origins.
- Sakamoto was married to a Japanese pianist and singer Akiko Yano, collaborating with her on some of her recordings.
- He is an all-around drummer, collaborating with hundreds of artists to date.
- This organization in fact shot a number of Jews within the ghetto whom they accused of collaborating with the Germans.
- Snoop Dogg asks Britney Spears to get in touch about collaborating on her new album.
- The two were talking about collaborating on an all-ballad album when Davis died the following year.
- In some cases, remixers find musical kinship through their remixes, and end up collaborating in more traditional ways.
- Hopefully, each month the anti-war wiki-project will put particular focus on collaborating to improve an article in need of attention.
- He gained much attention for collaborating on Tupac Shakur 's album titled All Eyez on Me.
- He gained much attention for collaborating on Tupac Shakur's album titled All Eyez on Me.
- PRX is also a growing social network and community of listeners, producers and stations collaborating to reshape public radio.
- There is heavy collaborating with songwriter Jacques Levy, who like McGuinn was part of Bob Dylan's chaotic music world during this period.
- At present he is collaborating with Tim Lebbon on The Map of Moments, the second novel of The Hidden Cities.
- We are, among others, collaborating with the " Pic du Midi" observatory (French Pyrenees).
- Zappa and Van Vliet began collaborating on pop song parodies and a movie script called Captain Beefheart vs.
- Graphic Interiors explores the original, provocative, and utterly contemporary spaces created by graphic designers collaborating with architects.
- While meeting with producer Joe Boyd, he came across Drake's music and insisted on collaborating with him.
- At present he is collaborating with Tim Lebbon on Mind the Gap, the first novel in their series The Hidden Cities.
- She was collaborating with Jean Rabe on the novel Return to Quag Keep when she died.
- Ludacris – Theater of the Mind [September 2008] [Ludacris is apparently collaborating with Good Charlotte on his next record.
- He returned to Paris and began collaborating with playwright John Howard Payne on translations of French plays for the English stage, with little success.
- At the time of his death, Robert Atwood was collaborating with journalist John Strohmeyer on a biography.
- She was collaborating with Jean Rabe on Return to Quag Keep, which was published in 2006, when she died.
- Larry Campbell was intimately involved with the television programs, writing and collaborating on scripts for the series.
- Edward Bernds worked for the McCollum unit, usually collaborating on scripts with Elwood Ullman.
- Collaborating on building some sort of anarchist journalistic association, and a publishing house for international works, might be a start.
- Still, I would hate to think caution of this sort would prevent anyone from collaborating with all sorts of musicians, everywhere.
- Translator and composer Michael Pisaro, collaborating with Egger, reworked the original to create a new English text laid out in parallel construction.
- During this time, Kirby met and began collaborating with cartoonist and Fox editor Joe Simon, who in addition to his staff work continued to freelance.
- Crick and Watson felt that they had benefited from collaborating with Maurice Wilkins.
- Jones decided to stay in the mix behind the scenes and develop his natural talent for songwriting further by collaborating on new material for other artists.
- In April 2007, Timberlake was seen entering a London studio with Madonna, thus confirming rumors that he was collaborating with the pop star.
- Warwick and Elliott are also collaborating on a project with Warwick's cousin Whitney Houston, who recently filed for divorce from Bobby Brown.
- He worked as an arranger and musical director for CTI Records ' Kudu label, collaborating with artists like George Benson, Hank Crawford and Esther Phillips.
- He did foundational work on quantum mechanics, collaborating with Niels Bohr on some of the earliest work in nuclear fission.
- After collaborating with the Austrian ethologist Konrad Lorenz, he was invited to found a school of animal behavior at the Univ.
- Jon Edward Ahlquist specialized in molecular phylogenetics and ornithology, collaborating extensively with Charles Sibley, primarily at Yale University.
- Moving to Texas, the Alberts started off by collaborating on 60-plus young adult novels, including books in the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys series.
- For one of his books, The Outward Urge, he actually used both the names "John Wyndham" and "Lucas Parkes", pretending to be two collaborating authors.
- In Spin Boldak, Afghanistan, posters appeared that threatened death to twenty-five informers accused of collaborating with U.S. and government forces.
- After collaborating on many silent films, they took the transition to the talking film in stride.
- Our lab has been collaborating with Debra Mohnen, an associate professor at the University of Georgia, and her graduate student, Kerry Hosmer.
- Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones first began collaborating while students at the University of Texas.
- In the influenza studies we are also collaborating with James Wood and Pablo Muricia at Cambridge University.
- As soon as the French came back, dozens of Jews holding Italian nationality were arrested, on charges of "collaborating" with the enemy.
- Phibun and a number of his associates were put on trial on charges of having committed war crimes, mainly that of collaborating with the Axis powers.
- Politics > Fascism > Nazism > Nazis
- Culture > Arts > Visual Arts > Artists
- Information > Information Technology > Computers > Keyboards
- History > Wars > World War Ii > Soviet Partisans
* Definitive Resource
* Peetie Wheatstraw
* Power Architecture
* Soviet Partisans
Books about "Collaborating" in