Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Computational Linguistics"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Computational Linguistics is a field with many sides, but most work in this area tries to improve the relationship between computers and regular language.
- Computational linguistics is a general field which encompasses many aspects of psychology, linguistics, logic and computer science.
- Computational linguistics is a field which brings together resources from linguistics and computer science to address the question how human language works.
- Computational linguistics is a rapidly developing and exciting discipline that is concerned with computational modeling and processing of human language.
- Computational Linguistics is a subfield of Linguistics which uses computers to aid in the research process.
- Технологии > Информационные Технологии > Искусственный Интеллект > Компьютерная Лингвистика
- The following information is meant for people not familiar with Computational Linguistics.
- Collocation extraction is a task that extracts collocations automatically from a corpus, using computational linguistics.
- Computational Linguistics (CLI) is the scientific study of language from a computational perspective.
- Encompasses all aspects of computational linguistics and language engineering.
- Defines data mining, information access, and corpus-based computational linguistics, and then discusses the relationship of these to text data mining.
- Katirai, Hooman - MIT. Machine learning applied to medicine, text management, and computational linguistics.
- In Proceedings of the 17 th conference on Computational Linguistics.
- Introduction to Language Technology Research - Introductory information and a directory of resources in theoretical and applied computational linguistics.
- The Grammar integrates many notions from contemporary computational linguistics such as feature structures and unification-based language processing.
- Find out how to join our online simulcast of Introduction to Syntax for Computational Linguistics.
- Translating documents from foreign languages into English (or between any two languages) by computer is one of the oldest goals in computational linguistics.
- Marvin Minsky has made many contributions to AI, cognitive psychology, mathematics, computational linguistics, robotics, and optics.
- Computational lexicology is that branch of computational linguistics, which is concerned with the use of computers in the study of lexicon.
- Traditionally, computational linguistics was limited to the scientists specialized in the processing of a natural language by computers.
- Primary: Formal semantics of natural language; Type-logical grammar; Computational linguistics;λ-calculus and proof theory.
- Computational linguistics is the study of natural language from a computational perspective.
- Speech recognition is another area of computational linguistics which has seen much public interest.
- Computational linguistics, psycholinguistics, philosophy of logic and language.
- Computational Linguistics - the study of language using computers.
- Parsing and generation are sub-divisions of computational linguistics dealing respectively with taking language apart and putting it together.
- The successful candidate will work towards a PhD degree in Computational Linguistics from the University of Potsdam.
- Faculty in computational linguistics often hold joint positions in Linguistics and Computer and Information Science.
- The book is suitable for researchers and students of natural language processing and computational linguistics.
- This page is a list of links to information on research in Computational Linguistics.
- My area of research is computational linguistics.
- The rise of new fields such as computational linguistics is not mentioned at all, nor are non-Chomskyan theories of syntax.
- This paper analyzes the field of computational linguistics, focusing on the processes of speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Computational Linguistics - Geared to people who are unfamiliar with the field.
- In the early days of computational linguistics, the field was dominated by computer scientists.
- Areas of specialization: Syntax; semantics; computational linguistics; mathematical formulations of linguistic theory; Chinese linguistics.
- This talk introduces statistical natural language processing (NLP), an exciting field that marries machine learning to computational linguistics.
- Other related fields are anthropological linguistics, computational linguistics, mathematical linguistics, sociolinguistics, and the philosophy of language.
- Computation and Language E-Print Archive (CMP-LG): Papers on computational linguistics, natural-language processing, speech processing, and related fields.
- ISI offers an MS program in computational linguistics which combines study in computer science, linguistics, and application areas.
- Computational linguistics, automatic programming and inference, Author of Great Ideas in Computer Science.
- Besides its interest to linguists, LFG also has practical applications in computational linguistics and computer science.
- Computational linguistics, automatic summarization, information retrieval, latent semantic analysis, computers and society.
- Machine translation remains the sub-division of computational linguistics dealing with having computers translate between languages.
- It underlines the importance of prepositions in a number of computational linguistics applications, such as information retrieval and machine translation.
- Machine translation has always been a major goal of computational linguistics, and one in which the field has made enormous strides.
- University of Edinburgh - Theoretical and computational linguistics, semantics, pragmatics, logic and knowledge representation.
- The book will benefit researchers in the fields of artificial intelligence, computer science, computational linguistics and psychology.
- If viewed as a branch of artificial intelligence, computational linguistics has as its goal the modeling of human language as a cognitive system.
- Machine translation (MT) is a subfield of computational linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Information Technology > Computer Science
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Science > Linguistics
- Information Technology > Computer Science > Computational Linguistics > Natural Language Processing
- Information > Information Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Machine Learning
* Machine Learning
* Related Links
Books about "Computational Linguistics" in