Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Computer Programs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Computer programs are often written by people (known as computer programmers), but may also be generated by other programs - an example of metaprogramming.
- Computer programs are protected as literary works within the meaning of Article 2 of the Berne Convention.
- Computer programs are also known as software, applications programs, system software or simply programs.
- Computer programs are available to help instruct speed reading students.
- Computer programs are generally created as source code.
- We must decide whether and to what extent these elements of computer programs are protected by copyright law.
- So far 6 million people have logged on, to download pictures, video, music and computer programs.
- Shaders are computer programs that determine the final look of what you see on the screen when you're looking at computer animation.
- The horizon problem in computer programs for playing board games (for example, computer chess) is a problem that arises when search depth is fixed.
- Resources include individual files or items data, computer programs, computer devices and functionality provided by computer applications.
- These items represent products of computer programs, rather than the programs themselves, and fall under the copyright rubric of audiovisual works.
- Genetic programming extends the genetic algorithm to the domain of computer programs.
- Dr. Marsden has computer programs that compute whether an apparition tied together previous apparitions into a single orbit.
- Computer programs often use SIGALRM to make a long-running action time out, or to provide a way of performing an action at regular intervals.
- Some computer programs (and people) use a variant of algebraic chess notation, termed long algebraic notation or fully expanded algebraic notation.
- Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc.
- Computer programmers have developed several network utilities — small computer programs utilised to test various aspects of computer networks.
- Trojan horses are programs disguised as normal computer programs that instead cause damage to the host computer when run.
- In 1957, MUSIC, one of the first computer programs to play electronic music, was created by Max Mathews at Bell Laboratories.
- Computational chemists, in contrast, may simply apply existing computer programs and methodologies to specific chemical questions.
- Viruses are computer programs that are designed to spread themselves from one file to another on a single computer.
- Though these terms are often used interchangeably, they refer to different types of malicious computer programs.
- BSD 3D Graphics PortableApps Now you can carry your favorite computer programs along with all of your bookmarks, settings, email and more with you.
- By contrast, compiled computer programs need not have the compiler present at the time of execution.
- As such, heat exchangers are most often selected via computer programs, either by system designers, who are typically engineers, or by equipment vendors.
- Rendezvous sensors and computer programs were flight tested for the first time.
- Nevertheless, the ongoing discussion has set in motion a number of official conferences debating the patent status of computer programs.
- The formulas for the estimate of the standard error can be simple or complex, but fortunately, there are computer programs to do this for us.
- Computer programs have been developed to estimate the value of the model coefficients and their standard errors.
- Several computer programs have been developed to guide warfarin dosing.
- The C programming language is a popular and widely used programming language for creating computer programs.
- In 1998, it issued a patent for a method to eliminate problems associated with the year 2000 date change in computer programs.
- Instead, we transform the mathematical model into a numerical one, solving it by means of computer programs.
- Several computer programs have been written to perform various functions, such as, among other things, solving the Cube or animating it.
- XML greatly increases the ability of the user to exercise control over computer programs, by editing easily understandable text files.
- In operation, the computer programs 30 and 32 are loaded from memory 24 and program instructions are generated for execution by the processor 20.
- This is not because the courts have misinterpreted copyright law, but because copyright law cannot be successfully applied to computer programs.
- Computer programs may be categorized along functional lines: system software and application software.
- A device driver, or software driver is a computer program allowing higher-level computer programs to interact with a computer hardware device.
- Some computer programs expect input from the user (for example, a Web page form might accept phone numbers from prospective customers).
- Another unsolved problem in the field is how to create computer programs that can understand language as well as humans.
- PopLA is a set of computer programs that help analyze textures in materials.
- Only lately have computer programs like X-design or high end engine simulation programs been able to help in this process.
- Alternatively, computer programs may be executed with the aid of an interpreter, or may be embedded directly into hardware.
- Many countries have expanded the definition of a "literary work" to include computer programs or other electronically stored information.
- This theme covers research on architectures for human mental states and processes, as well as recreating them in computer programs.
- The issue of plagiarism applies to any type of work, including exams, papers, or other writing, computer programs, art, photography, or video.
- Just as virus writers are not a homogenous group of individuals, other reasons for writing such irritating or destructive computer programs are varied.
- Literary property includes books, articles, poetry, movie scripts, computer programs, and any writing which lends itself to publication or use.
- Software or computer programs are not explicitly mentioned in United States patent law.
- Statistical consulting for business, law, casinos,and gaming industry, specializing in sampling, probability models, and custom computer programs.
- It focuses on techniques for developing the logic required to solve problems and how that logic is translated into writing effective computer programs.
- Formal languages, such as logic and computer programs, are precise, but what they express so precisely may have no relationship to what the author intended.
- More than two decades ago, Pnueli in a seminal work showed the value of temporal logic in the specification and verification of computer programs.
- Computer program analysis is the process of automatically analysing the behavior of computer programs.
- As such, these computer programs may be executed without modification on any computer that is able to run an implementation of the Java runtime environment.
- Information > Information Technology > Computers > Software
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Information Technology > Computer Science
- Information > Information Technology > Computer Science > Computer Program
- Computer Viruses
- Computer Software
* Alonzo Church
* Article 52
* Assembly Language
* Canadian Copyright Law
* Certain Class
* Computer Program
* Computer Science
* Computer Security
* Computer Software
* Computer System
* Computer Systems
* Computer User
* Computer Viruses
* Copyright Law
* Copyright Protection
* Exclusive Rights
* Free Software Foundation
* Literary Works
* Machine Learning
* Mathematical Algorithms
* Object-Oriented Programming
* Semantic Rules
* Technical Contribution
* Technical Problem
* Windows Machines
Books about "Computer Programs" in