Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Computer Simulation"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Computer Simulation is a prominent method in organizational studies and strategic management.
- Computer simulation is a fundamental discipline for studying complex systems.
- Computer simulation is often used as an adjunct to, or substitution for, modeling systems for which simple closed form analytic solutions are not possible.
- With computer simulation, a concrete probability situation can be imitated on the computer.
- The availability of powerful computers has also allowed direct computer simulation of distillation columns.
- For example, a PVA (essentially a computer simulation of the population) might be run repeatedly on a giant panda population.
- Q689 Computer Simulation Project (3 cr.) The student will develop and test a computer simulation of some aspect of cognition.
- He must test out the newest in military combat training, a top secret computer simulation code-named "Harsh Realm.
- The null distribution of the test statistic is shown to be approximately chi-squared using an asymptotic argument as well as computer simulation.
- Computer simulation methods can be effective for the development of theories as well as for prediction.
- It offers alternative solutions to medical studies such as computer simulation instead of animal vivisection.
- A computer simulation or a computer model is a computer program which attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system.
- This course introduces the use of mathematics and computer simulation to study a wide range of problems in biology.
- All derived results are validated by computer simulation of a nonlinear mathematical model of the system.
- Develop circuit topologies, perform circuit design and prove out design by computer simulation.
- AquaZone, created by 9003.inc, is a computer simulation that lets you raise, feed, care for and breed simulated tropical fish on your computer.
- A new computer simulation program will allow them to take on the roles of NASA engineers and launch the shuttle from their own classrooms.
- Background and history A computer simulation of high velocity air flow around the Space Shuttle during re-entry.
- A computer simulation of high velocity air flow around the Space Shuttle during re-entry.
- The original length of one day, when the Earth was new about 4.5 billion years ago, was about six hours as determined by computer simulation.
- No sound. In this visualization of a computer simulation, two spiral galaxies are set on a collision course.
- No sound. This visualization follows the evolution of a computer simulation of two galaxies colliding.
- The genetic algorithm is a computer simulation of such evolution where the user provides the environment (function) in which the population must evolve.
- Artificial life or virtual evolution attempts to understand evolutionary processes via the computer simulation of simple (artificial) life forms.
- The Invisalign System is a series of clear overlay templates that have been generated by computer simulation to gradually move the teeth.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, CFD, numerical modeling, hydraulics, flow-3d, and computer simulation.
- But a computer simulation reported in late 2003 indicates the bulk of dark matter occurs in large "clumps" distributed throughout intergalactic space.
- A computer simulation that starts by casting rays from the light source is called Photon mapping, and it takes much longer than a comparable ray trace.
- Science > Physics > Fluid Dynamics > Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Invisalign System
- Photon Mapping
- Science > Physics > Fluid Dynamics > Hydraulics
Books about "Computer Simulation" in