Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Conceptualization"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A conceptualization is an abstract, simplified view of the world that we wish to represent for some purpose.
- Conceptualization is man's method of organizing sensory material.
- Factor analysis could be used to verify your conceptualization of a construct of interest.
- A breed standard is a conceptualization of the ideal specimen of its breed, and as such, is to be written and researched very carefully.
- He immediately began working with Noether, who provided invaluable methods of abstract conceptualization.
- The basic claim here is that grammar is conceptualization.
- The stage is set for more effective conceptualization and measurement of relevant variables that link immediate exposure effects and future behavior.
- Tucker, D. M. (1981). I.,ateral brain function, emotion, and conceptualization.
- The creative dimension of strategic thinking is about imagination, originality, conceptualization, abstraction, visualization.
- In the context of knowledge sharing, I use the term ontology to mean a specification of a conceptualization.
- That police officers are choosers is a recent conceptualization in policing, one which also resounds beyond policing literature.
- Categorization is a main function of conceptualization.
- Gender-based inquiries into and conceptualization of architecture have also come about, leading to feminism in modern architecture.
- It is also a concept in geometry and can also be used in a conceptualization process for 3-D structures.
- An ontology is an explicit specification of a conceptualization.
- Ontology – the fundamental concept in the Semantic Web – is defined as an explicit specification of shared conceptualization.
- The third type of conceptualization of the divine is found in the notion of Monism or Pantheism, that is, God in everything.
- Islam puts a heavy emphasis on the conceptualization of God as strictly singular.
- An ontology is a specification of a conceptualization.
- Heavy Emphasis
- Information > Information Technology > Computer Science > Ontology
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Concept
- Modern Architecture
Books about "Conceptualization" in