Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Concept Formation"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Concept formation is a cognitive aspect of learning in that it involves a defined type of abstraction from learned example stimuli.
- Concept formation is a multi-stage process.
- The former is a polythetic clustering approach and serves at the early stage of concept formation.
- Concepts and concept formation.
- Cognitive abilities investigated in the dolphin include concept formation, sensory skills, and the use of mental representation of dolphins.
- A reasonable computational model of concept formation must reflect the characteristics of human concept learning and categorization.
- In separate chapters, the authors take up visualization, concept formation, categorization, memory retrieval, and problem solving.
- Mental Representation
- Cognitive Abilities
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Knowledge > Categorization
- Animals > Vertebrates > Mammals > Dolphins
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Thinking > Concepts
Books about "Concept Formation" in