Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Conversations"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- These conversations were noted down by his disciple Mahendranath Gupta who published them in the form of a book, Sri Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita in Bengali.
- Your conversations are now reserved for you, the person you're speaking to, and, of course, Babble.
- His conversations were charming and attracted the cultural elite of Bengal.
- Such conversations are sometimes displayed within a conversation window of an instant messaging graphical user interface.
- Their conversations were recorded as Allied analysts attempted to discover the extent of German knowledge about nuclear weapons.
- Next was Un Film Comme les Autres, a collection of images juxtaposed with the various conversations between workers and students.
- There are a lot of educated persons who can speak and understand enough latin for simple conversations all around the world.
- It's because, for Will and many others of us, to blog is to be engaged in really meaningful conversations about education.
- Comprehension through discussion involves lessons that are "instructional conversations" that create higher-level thinking opportunities for students.
- Jesus taught people in small groups or large gatherings; his sayings are reported in friendly conversations or in arguments with those who challenged him.
- Malouf's most recent novel, The Conversations at Curlow Creek, was nominated for the 1996 Age Book of the Year Award and for the 1997 Miles Franklin Award.
- Hall, Fred: Dialogues in Swing; intimate conversations with the stars of the Big Band era.
- And the outcome suggests that automated sentiment analysis cannot be trusted to accurately reflect and report on the sentiment of conversations online.
- The Charlotte Observer is pleased to be able to offer its users the opportunity to make comments and hold conversations online.
- He is concerned about emerging conversations in some Lutheran churches about what it means to be truly Lutheran.
- These different frequencies are multiplexed onto the network cabling in such a way to allow multiple simultaneous "conversations" to take place.
- Here she sets aside her usual role as essayist and appears in four long conversations with Alternative Radio journalist Barsamian.
- They can act as a medium between many spiritual conversations and predict the future that we call them psychics having Mediumship power.
- Weber knew from personal conversations with him that Martin believed that hundreds of thousands of Jews, perhaps millions, had died during the war.
- Some personal conversations may not be appropriate to Amateur Radio.
- Great conversations with two men who played two characters that had an interesting relationship in Star Trek.
- Sometimes, her work features "interviews" in which she holds imaginary conversations with the subjects of her books.
- He explains this at some length in his book, which consists of stilted, imaginary conversations he had or "would have had" with other scientists.
- In normal telephone conversations, a majority of time is spent in a latent (idle) state.
- I am sure even Neale Donald Walsch, the author of Conversations With God, would disagree.
- This is the same concept furthered by many of today's spiritual writers, including Neale Donald Walsch and his Conversations with God series.
- Like a telephone wiretap allows the FBI to listen in on other people's conversations, a "sniffing" program lets someone listen in on computer conversations.
- These Christian prayers can inspire and inform your own conversations with God.
- Here the defendant was entitled to see a transcript of his own conversations and nothing else.
- Because such online conversations take place virtually in real time, instant messaging can provide immediate access to desired information.
- A chat room is a "room" in cyberspace where people congregate for online conversations, writing and reading messages.
- The number of interested parties eager to listen in on your online conversations, including what you type through instant messaging, has never been higher.
- The wireless computer network operates on this frequency and will cause significant static during phone conversations.
- We're featuring double bassist Barry Green on Contrabass Conversations this week.
- There have been several conversations about junctioning with the dioceses of Wisconsin in the past, but these conversations never progressed very far.
- His book includes verbal snapshots of the orchestra on tour, and several conversations with the man himself.
- Chemistry in terms of what he was doing, his rhyme style, his affinity for poetry and his love for jazz sparked several conversations.
- A comprehensive Practical Guide on Legal Aspects of Recording Telephone Conversations is included as part of the documentation.
- During long conversations the characters will conveniently hide their mouths with something, usually a coffee cup.
- The "Clipper Chip" technology provides law enforcement with no new authorities to access the content of the private conversations of Americans.
- Other dialects are generally not used in the public square and are largely limited to informal conversations.
- There will always be advertising and there will always be companies willing to extend their conversations with their markets through media-based advertising.
- VOIP has done amazing things for phone conversations and telephone conferences that take place with companies in other countries.
- Players "flirt" their way through conversations; player responses influence the resulting NPC dialogue.
- I had long conversations with many of the players in Prague, including Michael Adams, the sixth highest ranked master in the world.
- The two had humorous conversations about life beyond the court, other players, and on-court fashions.
- The new classes will reflect his experience after three years at the Monroe-Style Mandolin Camp and ongoing conversations with campers and faculty.
- Individual players are also encouraged to start waves between themselves for any conversations that the GM shouldn't be privy to.
- Privy to the details of all your secret moments, all your misdeeds, private conversations and indulgences, the fly on the wall is neutral.
- Plus, I think the president knew from our earlier conversations that that was one of my concerns, that the levees could actually breach.
- Jabber gives you the power to build applications that have identity, presence, and that can take part in conversations.
- Requests were often made of him, and he would take part in conversations with his characters.
- As part of the ongoing Conversations with Artists Series, guest curator Anne Ellegood speaks with artist Marco Brambilla about Halflife.
- An expert in applied psychology, Suzette Haden Elgin addresses the conflicts which plague the conversations of men and women.
- Frame relay is based on the older X.25 packet switching technology and is used to transmit analogue signals such as telephone conversations.
- My conversations with a number of people have been invaluable in this process.
- A modem can dial a number, answer a call, and hang up; but the "conversations" it carries are strictly computer-to-computer.
- From conversations with high lamas, monks and Western followers, the choice depends on a number of factors, but largely boils down to the seeker's needs.
- Conversations with mathematicians working on the problem.
- One problem is caused by people who ignore Jabberwacky changing the subject and continue with their own conversations.
- ICSTIS will, in cases where conversations are required to be recorded, also call for random samples of those recordings for the same purpose.
- Voldemort is said to be the master of Legilimency by Snape, as he, in almost all cases, immediately knows during conversations if someone lies to him.
- A likely source of this material for Plutarch was the Epidemiae of Ion of Chios, a book that recorded many conversations of Sophocles.
- The Source informed the Review Committee that Bristow never overheard any conversations between Preston Manning and his staff.
- All notifications and conversations from applications are shown in a unified messaging application which third party applications can access also.
- Throughout the six days of the conference, Bohr and Einstein engaged each other in private conversations, usually with Paul Ehrenfest as a third party.
- DENVER -- Conversations with rookie Tony Allen should come with a proceed-at-your-own-risk warning.
- Denver was recently contacted by Detroit, and the two clubs had several conversations about swapping Anthony for Chauncey Billups and Tayshaun Prince.
- It would then also be useful to compare the results to identify types of swearing that is either specific to MySpace or to conversations.
- Wyatt Earp, from conversations with Brocius while transporting him to Tucson for trial, thought he was an escaped outlaw from El Paso.
- But the main thing is that criminals will not be able to take advantage of the SKIPJACK algorithm as a way of concealing their conversations.
- And included are also some of the funny and humorous conversations New York cops have encountered with criminals.
- Newspapers refer to it in the weekly real estate sections and you hear about it in conversations with real estate brokers.
- Donald Trump agreed to give Robert Slater unprecedented access to his world: over 100 hours of private conversations and meetings.
- Official conversations and meetings of Dean Acheson (1949-1953).
- Communication > Telecommunications > Telephony > Voip
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Communication > Instant Messaging
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Book
- Arts > Dance > Choreography > Choreographers
* Data Packets
* Farm Hall
* Instant Messaging
* Internet Protocol
* Kurt Cobain
* Last Track
* Local Area Network
* Nuclear Physics
* Ranjit Singh
* Short Novel
* Telephone Conversations
* Voice Conversations
Books about "Conversations" in