Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Con Mine"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The Con Mine was the most impressive gold deposit and its development created the excitement that led to the first settlement of Yellowknife in 1936-1937.
- Con Mine is within the Kam Group which is part of the Yellowknife Volcanic Belt.
- The Con Mine was a large gold mine located in the Northwest Territories, at Yellowknife.
- The Con Mine is a closed gold mine located adjacent to the city of Yellowknife, NWT in northern Canada.
- For example, the Con Mine closed in November 2003 after 65 years in operation.
- It also resulted in new discoveries at the Con Mine, extending the life of the mine greatly.
- Con Mine entered production in 1938 and ceased operations in 2003.
- Temperatures rise 20 to 30 degrees per kilometre of depth, said Ghomshei, and the Con mine reaches down 2.5 kilometres.
- Con Mine produced over 10,000 gold bars in 65 years of operation.
- Miramar also announced the deposit of the proceeds from the sale of the Bluefish power plant into reclamation trusts for the Con Mine.
- Miramar is proud to have commissioned and funded the book as a dedication to the Con Mine and to the City of Yellowknife.
- This incident does not affect the production of gold from the free milling operations at the Con Mine.
- First Settlement
- Transportation > Borders > Territories > Northwest Territories
Books about "Con Mine" in