Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Core Curriculum"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The core curriculum is a high-tech state-of-the-art curriculum package.
- The Core Curriculum is the cornerstone of a Columbia education.
- The core curriculum is an individualized, Biblically-based, character-building curriculum package.
- A core curriculum is emphasized at the elementary school level.
- The core curriculum is an overview of the subject and is suitable for students who are expected to achieve grades C to G.
- Teaching medical ethics and law within medical education: a model for the UK core curriculum.
- The core curriculum at the Thomas More College of Liberal Arts is a paideia that is transformative of the person.
- We offer free public meditation, a core curriculum of Buddhist and Shambhala teachings, as well as training in advanced contemplative practices.
- No core curriculum or syllabus will be provided by the national Department of Education for the ABET learning areas.
- All students must complete the core curriculum.
- Students employ intellectual skills emphasized within the core curriculum, in order to address ethical problems relevant to their majors and careers.
- A copy of the CORE Curriculum is located in the Appendix for Elementary Education Majors.
- Together, these are the classes known as the Core Curriculum or general education requirements.
- The Honors Core Curriculum is a distinctive general education curriculum taken during the freshman and sophomore years.
- Visit the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board for additional information about state guidelines for the core curriculum.
- By the twentieth century mathematics was part of the core curriculum in all developed countries.
- The Way of Shambhala is the core curriculum offered at the Shambhala Center.
- The courses listed in parentheses are recommended as the most efficient way to satisfy both Core Curriculum and Major Requirements at UT Dallas.
- All undergraduates take religious studies, theology, and philosophy courses as part of their core curriculum.
- MIT has an extensive core curriculum required of all undergraduates called the General Institute Requirements (GIRs).
- The Health Occupations Core Curriculum was instituted at El Centro College in Fall 1998 with five programs adopting the curriculum.
- Information > Knowledge > Education > Curriculum
- Knowledge > Education > Students > Undergraduates
- Efficient Way
- Religion > Buddhism > Tibetan Buddhism > Shambhala
- Glossaries > Glossary of Education /
Books about "Core Curriculum" in