Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Correlates of War"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
Correlates of War
- The Correlates_of_War project is an academic study of the history of warfare.
- Paul Diehl is now the new director of the project, now given back its original name Correlates_of_War.
- The advisory board of the Correlates_of_War 2 project has ratified changes to the leadership and governance of the Correlates_of_War 2 project.
- Users of Correlates_of_War data sets are encouraged to contact us with any problems they observe concerning those data sets or this website.
- The Correlates of War project is an academic study of the history of warfare.
- The Correlates of War project hosts a variety of datasets related to the study of inter-state conflict.
- A bibliographic essay citing some of the many studies that have used Correlates of War data appears below.
- Militarized Interstate Disputes (MIDs), in the Correlates of War Project classification, are lesser conflicts than wars.
- This is the definition used in the Correlates of War Project which has also supplied the data for many studies on war.
- Using some 2,000 cases of war or other armed conflicts after 1816, the Correlates of War Project did not find a single case where the theory did not hold.
- Stuart A. Bremer, director of the Correlates_of_War 2 project, passed away on October 15, 2002.
- The Correlates_of_War project seeks to expand available data for IR research in two ways.
- Available data collected by the Correlates of War project start in 1816.
- For example, there may be mistakes regarding battle deaths in the Correlates Of War Project data.
Books about "Correlates of War" in