Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Crs"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- CRS is the main reason a vaccine for rubella was developed.
- CRS is a debilitating form of sinusitis that can lead to significant physical symptoms as well as substantial functional and emotional impairment.
- CRS is a large spacious development, constructed to a very high standart, and in a new but traditional Bansko style.
- CRS is the basis for several high-speed networking protocols, including ATM, SMDS, and IEEE 802.6.
- Crs is much richer than the usual unital coarse category.
- CRS Designees are members of the Residential Sales Council, a not-for-profit affiliate of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS ®.
- CRS code: BMO BIRMINGHAM SNOW HILL (79 images) The former GWR station in Birmingham; closed, demolished and finally reopened in 1987.
- CRS code: OKL OXFORD [Oxford General] (16 images) A few pictures of the former GWR station at Oxford.
- CRS code: HEV HEYFORD (22 images) A former GWR station on the line between Oxford and Banbury, located in the village of Lower Heyford.
- Reports about bugs in a program are referred to as bug reports, also called PRs (problem reports), trouble reports, CRs (change requests), and so forth.
- An infant born with defects that suggest congenital rubella syndrome (CRS) should be evaluated immediately to determine whether rubella is the cause.
- In the summer of that year, the CRS had divisions in 24 provinces of China with more than 40,000 members.
- Nature > Life > Viruses > Rubella
- Bug Reports
- United Kingdom > England > Oxfordshire > Banbury
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Oxford
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Birmingham
Books about "Crs" in