Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Crypto"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Crypto is a book by Steven Levy about the evolution of cryptography since the turn of the century.
- Crypto is the largest and most important annual cryptography research conference, and the papers were interesting.
- Crypto is a small, easy to use, file encryption utility.
- Crypto (cryptosporidosis), a parasite that causes intestinal problems, is on the rise once again across Tri-State.
- CRYPTO is the world's premier cryptography conference.
- Kryptos v 1.0 was designed primarily to run with only one cryptographic library, Crypto++.
- Public key cryptography, the creation of Diffie and Hellman, has dramatically altered the role of crypto.
- IFIP TC11 Position on Cryptopolicies IFIP's (very sensible) position on crypto use and crypto regulation.
- The javax.crypto.KeyGenerator class provides methods that generate random keys for any installed algorithm.
- My library of Crypto books is growing, but that doesn't mean I really understand any more.
- Recent changes to US crypto export policy are described on the BXA site.
- Intgr — Just a crypto "hobbyist" and advocate interested in practical cryptography, including public- and symmetric-key.
- Crypto accesses these cached keys through an internal collection.
- The Crypto class manages key caching and allows client applications to specify whether to use caching.
- Selecting more efficient crypto algorithms can yield significant benefits in performance and security.
- Public key crypto algorithms such as RSA depend on there being two keys used to encrypt and decrypt a message.
- The crypto group at ETH Zurich, the leading research group in information theory based cryptography.
- Crypto++ 3.0, a major revision of a free C++ class library of cryptographic primitives.
- Matt Crypto (talk · contribs) — block ciphers anything I'm not too dim to understand, but particularly World War II-era crypto.
- The annual Crypto conference in Santa Barbara, and the Eurocrypt and Auscrypt conferences, are where most crypto results are presented.
- There are many reasons for not replying to IFF by friendly aircraft: battle damage, loss of crypto, wrong crypto, or equipment failure.
- Practical Cryptography also includes some contextual material in the discussion of crypto system design.
- Crypto Law Survey A survey of crypto laws in various countries.
- Crypto Law Survey - Survey of cryptography and law in countrie around the world.
- An application requests the crypto module to generate keys for a user.
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) E-mail crypto protocol that uses RSA and IDEA, implemented in software package widely distributed on the Internet.
- Several crypto algorithms that implement AEAD (AEAD) algorithm.
- US Navy cryptographers (with cooperation from British and Dutch cryptographers after 1940) broke into several Japanese Navy crypto systems.
- Technical Information - Cryptography Links to other crypto sites, source code archives, companies and organisations, peope, and reference information.
- In a public key crypto system, two keys are used, one for enciphering and one for deciphering.
- This means that users of weak crypto (in countries where strong crypto is forbidden) can safely hide OTP messages in their session keys.
- Cryptographic Libraries: A comparison Comparison of various free (and free-world) crypto libraries.
- In fact, very few people actually develop cryptographic software because it's tough to get right and most crypto libraries provide everything you need.
- Proponents argue that crypto anarchy is the inevitable -- and highly desirable -- outcome of the release of public key cryptography into the world.
- Crypto anarchy can be viewed as the proliferation of cryptography that provides the benefits of confidentiality protection but does nothing about its harms.
- This is a fundamentally difficult, quite subtle, problem and has been 'solved' in one or another crypto system in various ways.
- Key management is the administrative side of cryptography, and is one of the biggest problems faced by any crypto system.
- Encrypt -(encode, encipher) to convert plain text into unintelligible forms by means of a cipher system (crypto system).
- US Navy cryptographers (with cooperation from British and Dutch cryptographers after 1940) broke into several Japanese Navy[?] crypto systems.
- In modern practice, cryptographic engineering is deployed in crypto systems.
- Obscure codes, cyphers, and crypto systems have repeatedly fallen to attack regardless of the obscurity of their vulnerabilities.
- Crypto API is a cryptography framework in the Linux kernel, for various parts of the kernel that deal with cryptography, such as IPsec and dm-crypt.
- To learn more about extending the crypto API, and to access the documentation for the relevant classes, see the Extending the Crypto API Javadocs.
- The crypto API was developed to provide developers with the means necessary to design and create secure software for the BlackBerry Handheld.
- It was reported in the Irish press that Dublin had purchased a cryptographic system from Crypto AG worth more than a million Irish pounds.
- He in fact believed in his own sales pitch that Crypto AG was a neutral company and its equipment was the best.
- Many of these concerns will be valid; crypto anarchy will allow national secrets to be trade freely and will allow illicit and stolen materials to be traded.
- It provides a detailed account of how DES was taken down and is a interesting read for any student of cryptography and the crypto wars of the 1990s.
- NOTE: When written in all upper case letters, CRYPTO has the meaning stated above.
- In fact, experience has shown that pattern in key choice are a very very significant source of breaks into otherwise well designed crypto systems.
- See Handbook of Applied Cryptography for an excellent technical treatment of cryptographic methods, and Crypto for a great read about the people involved.
- This attack is well known in the crypto community and is well documented in HAC (Handbook of Applied Cryptography).
- Since the rise of crypto use over the past decades, governments increasingly worry about criminals using cryptography to thwart law enforcement.
- The statements that criminals have not used Crypto AG or CyLink encrypting telephones are also incorrect.
- Attacking the Crypto API still requires that the victim run an executable (even a Word macro) on his computer.
- UCL Crypto Group - Call for papers CFP's for conferences, including crypto and security conferences.
- Perhaps the best introduction to this material is the proceedings of EUROCRYPT and CRYPTO throughout the 1990's.
- The crypto module supports signing with RSA. The X9.31 format may be specified by a flag.
- Heise News - Ticker News ticker which often carries crypto and security-related stories (in German).
- Methods inherited from class javax.crypto.
- As this history suggests, an important part of crypto engineering is understanding the techniques the Opposition may have available.
- This Crypto Glossary is directed toward anyone who wants a better understanding of what cryptography can and cannot do.
- Effective use of crypto systems requires a clear understanding of what your security objectives are and how they depend on important system properties.
- If the exception is because of reset of crypto hardware, all existing SSL requests may be en-queued.
- In short, the Win32 Crypto API is a nasty mess.
- Security > Cryptography > Ciphers > Block Ciphers
- Documents > Printing > Books > Library
* Application Development
* Block Cipher
* Block Ciphers
* Block Size
* Cryptographic Algorithm
* Cryptographic Algorithms
* Digital Cash
* Digital Signatures
* Information Security
* Master Key
* Public Key
Books about "Crypto" in