Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Cylindrical"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The above results also apply for other orthonormal bases, such as cylindrical with unit vectors, or spherical with unit vectors.
- Incidentally, you may also see unit vectors in circular, cylindrical or spherical polar coordinates.
- This cylindrical, post-like portion contains a blind hole for mounting the head part of a superstructure or substitute tooth.
- Inserted into the head part is a cylindrical body (14) which contains a ball-type check valve (20).
- Diamond drill - A rotary type of rock drill that cuts a core of rock that is recovered in long cylindrical sections, two cm or more in diameter.
- The cornea is fused with the lens, a palisade of elongate, cylindrical cells whose nuclei lie at their basal ends.
- Core - The long cylindrical piece of rock, about an inch in diameter, brought to surface by diamond drilling.
- The effect of the Scheimpflug condition imposed by the cylindrical lens 106 is illustrated by the before 108 and after 116 images.
- Cylindrical maps have a lot of distortion in the polar regions (that is, the size of the polar regions is greatly exaggerated on these maps).
- The boa knot is best used for securing objects in cylindrical loads.
- Existing viewers for panoramic images such as Apple Quicktime VR support rendered surfaces such as cylindrical projections.
- Aperture 102 may vary in size along the length of the cylindrical conditioning orifice 100, or aperture 102 may have aconstant diameter.
- The lower end of the insulating member 53 extends lower than the lower end of the cylindrical electrode 52 and protrudes into the combustion chamber 13.
- Lemon bottlebrush gets its name from its cylindrical flower clusters that look like bottlebrushes.
- The novel magnetostrictive injector of the present invention as shown in FIG. 1 consists of a cylindrical housing 20 with a coaxial piston 10 within it.
- Trichophyton differs from Microsporum and Epidermophyton by having cylindrical, clavate to cigar-shaped, thin-walled or thick-walled, smooth macroconidia.
- The electrodes 10 are approximately cylindrical in shape and present flat face surfaces 20 to the spark gap 30.
- The shell includes an outer surface sized to fit within a cylindrical hole formed in the mandible at the implant site.
- Cylindrical holes sized to fit the implant root structure were drilled in the exposed jaw bone using conventional dental burs and drills.
- As shown in FIG. 1, a metal throttle shaft 6 is mounted to the cylindrical portion 2 and extends across the bore 3 in a diametrical direction of the bore.
- A countershaft 21 is mounted to the throttle body 1 in a position between the cylindrical portion 2 and the motor housing portion 4.
- Tibetan butter tea contains rock salt and dre (yak) butter, which is then churned vigorously in a cylindrical vessel closely resembling a butter churn.
- It is of a cylindrical form, increases in size as it passes backward, and ends in the straight sinus.
- The head is of a cylindrical form, and on its upper surface is a shallow cup or fovea for articulation with the capitulum of the humerus.
- All dental implants currently available are axilly symmetric (cylindrical form) and do not fit precisely in the individual tooth socket.
- An osteon is the cylindrical structure with bone.
- The flue gas stack is a cylindrical structure at the top of all the heat transfer chambers.
- A knob with partly spherical or cylindrical surfaces is adjoined to the unexposed edge of each tetrahedron edge component piece.
- A boa knot is a binding knot primarily used to hold a group of cylindrical objects together, such as a bunch of poles.
- Insert the group of poles or other cylindrical objects through the coil of rope created in Step 4.
- In terms of a cylindrical coordinate system (Fig.
- Structurally, the spinal cord is a double-layered tube, roughly cylindrical in cross section, though the diameter varies at different vertebral levels.
- HST was roughly cylindrical in shape, 13.1 m end-to-end and 4.3 m in diameter at its widest point.
- The bomb casing is roughly cylindrical, with the fission trigger at one end.
- The cylindrical bodies of roundworms are covered with a tough exoskeleton, the cuticle.
- Copepods typically have a short, cylindrical body, with a rounded or beaked head.
- Root 14 has a cylindrical body or stem 16 integrally joined to an enlarged generally cone-shaped head 18.
- This image intensifier tube outwardly is a cylindrical body which is circular in end view, and which defines an end edge 66.
- Made possible the prescribing of combinations of spherical and cylindrical lenses to treat astigmatism.
- In this paper, we propose and realize an autofocusing system using two cylindrical lenses, which is the enhanced version of the previous astigmatism method.
- Topics include the surface patch, plane and cylindrical surfaces, the bicubic surface, the Bézier surface, and the surface normal.
- Surfaces of revolution are surfaces with cylindrical symmetry.
- Abstract: We introduce a complete gauge fixing for cylindrical spacetimes in vacuo that, in principle, do not contain the axis of symmetry.
- The ends of the cylindrical container are fitted with the inlet and outlet valves.
- When a cylindrical rod is rotated inside a container of a newtonian fluid, centrifugal forces cause the fluid to be higher at the wall.
- Most fungi grow as hypha e, which are cylindrical, thread-like structures 2–10 µm in diameter and up to several centimeters in length.
- A wood, paper, or plastic support, cylindrical or slightly tapered, with or without a conical base, on which yarn is wound.
- FOR BEST PRICE Cocktail stick - A cocktail stick is a short cylindrical stick, made of wood, that has points on both ends.
- An optical fiber is a cylindrical dielectric waveguide that transmits light along its axis, by the process of total internal reflection.
- Cylindrical victory banners made of beaten copper are traditionally placed at the four corners of monastery and temple roofs.
- Central Vent: A central vent is an opening at the Earth's surface of a volcanic conduit of cylindrical or pipelike form.
- Central Vent: A central vent is an opening at the Earth's surface of a volcanic conduit of cylindrical or pipe-like form.
- All knits. Fiber is cylindrical, soft and silken.
- Photonic-crystal fiber is made with a regular pattern of index variation (often in the form of cylindrical holes that run along the length of the fiber).
- Today the crater looks like a cylindrical well, at the bottom of which is a reservoir 200m deep, filled with molten lava.
- The re-entry capsule has the same aerodynamic surfaces on the upper part of the capsule, and the same cylindrical housing at the bottom as Soyuz.
- The phantom lines represent the internal cylindrical shape formed into the bottom of each piston 112.
- From front to back, a roughly spherical orbital module, a small smooth reentry module, and a cylindrical service module with solar panels attached.
- This is a cylindrical structure that is separated from the vertebral bodies in front and behind by disks of cartilage and fibrous tissue.
- This assembly includes a first lever 36 journalled on the cylindrical portion of camshaft 30.
- Other characteristics include dark conidia 1- or 2-celled, variable in shape and size, ovoid to cylindrical and irregular, typically lemon-shaped.
- All knits. Characteristics: Fibre is cylindrical, soft and silken.
- The Apollo spacecraft was similar to the types used on the Moon missions, consisting of a conical Command Module attached to a cylindrical Service Module.
- In the cylindrical coordinate system, a z -coordinate with the same meaning as in Cartesian coordinates is added to the r and θ polar coordinates.
- Implant 100 includes a substantially cylindrical or bullet-shaped body 101 made substantially entirely of porous tantalum.
- Plano-Convex Cylindrical Lenses have one flat (plano) surface and one cylindrical surface curved outward (convex).
- In beetroot, the swollen storage root can be globular, cylindrical, flat or tapered, depending on the cultivated variety.
- The roundness at the top and bottom is due to conversion to cylindrical perspective.
- The barometer tube was expanded into a cylindrical vessel at the top, and into this chamber a fine tube partly filled with water was inserted.
- Also, in the Greek practice, he wears the clerical kamilavka (cylindrical head covering) with a rim at the top.
* Cylindrical Shape
* Igneous Rock
* Igneous Rocks
* Root Structure
* Spherical Coordinates
* Spherical Symmetry
Books about "Cylindrical" in