Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Dame Margot Fonteyn"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Dame Margot Fonteyn (born Margaret Hookham; 1919-1991) was an outstanding and beloved classical ballerina with an extensive career, from 1934 to 1979.
- This program immortalizes a gala evening of classical ballet featuring the legendary team of Rudolf Nureyev and Dame Margot Fonteyn.
- Dame Adeline Genée retired as President of the Royal Academy in 1954 and Dame Margot Fonteyn was appointed as her successor.
- En 1929, abrió su propia escuela de ballet, donde tuvo como estudiantes a Dame Margot Fonteyn, Dame Alicia Markova, André Eglevsky y Tamara Toumanova.
- The ballerina is not Dame Margot Fonteyn (Nureyev's famous partner), but rather Merle Park.
- Swan Lake is a filmed record of the Tchaikovsky ballet, brilliantly brought to life by Rudolph Nureyev and Dame Margot Fonteyn.
- Nureyev dances the role of Prince Siegfried, and dame Margot Fonteyn is Odette, Queen of the Swans.
- Dame Margot Fonteyn de Arias was the greatest British ballerina of the twentieth century.
- After marriage and recognition by the Crown for her important role in modern British ballet, her full name eventually became Dame Margot Fonteyn de Arias.
- She could be autocratic, and she was helped by many collaborators such as Constance Lambert, Frederick Ashton and Dame Margot Fonteyn.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Fonteyn, Dame Margot Fonteyn" at WikiAnswers.
Dame Margot Fonteyn
- Dame Margot Fonteyn, who was guesting with The Australian Ballet, danced the leading role of Hanna Glawari in 1976.
- Ondine was choreographed by Sir Frederick Ashton as a vehicle to highlight the undoubted talents of British prima ballerina assoluta, Dame Margot Fonteyn.
- Sir Frederick Ashton
Books about "Dame Margot Fonteyn" in