Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Deep Sky"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Getting started, deep sky and planetary observing, astrophotography, sketching, glossary, and links.
- Excellent for deep sky observing or astrophotography with fast films or CCDs.
- Visual Deep Sky Observing - Galleries of sketches, legend, projects, publications, and links.
- Enjoy deep sky viewing for two.
- Light years beyond our solar system, deep sky objects include such intriguing phenomena as double and triple stars, nebulae, galaxies, and quasars.
- Hodierna's Deep Sky Observations - Catalogue of Giovanni Batista Hodierna's (1597-1660) long forgotten observations; detailed information about each object.
- Any amateur astronomer who wants to develop their skills at finding Deep Sky Objects.
- Details: The astronomical investigations (both professional and amateur) are nowadays based mostly on CCD images, containing deep sky objects.
- Contains sections for equipment, the beginner, books, the solar system and deep sky, web log, and links.
- The database is the Saguaro Astronomy Club's database which consists of over 10,000 deep sky objects and includes valuable observing notes.
- Good for deep sky astrophotography (but not as convenient and more difficult to use than Catadioptrics).
- Solar system and deep sky galleries, publications, equipment, tips and tricks, and links.
- Jack Schmidling's M31 page The following photos make up an album of Jack Schmidling's favorite deep sky subject.
- The new Deep Sky Imager is the latest innovation from Meade Instruments and represents a revolutionary breakthrough in CCD astro-imaging.
- John Gleason Widely acknowledged as an accomplished deep sky observer and expert CCD astrophotographer with many years of experience.
- Featuring nearly 200 deep sky objects selected for visibility in a 2.5" telescope or simple binoculars, this atlas is designed to help you do just that.
- As far as ' deep sky ' objects, you will be able to see all the Messier objects in most any modern telescope.
- In particular, the chapter on deep sky observing is applicable to all small telescopes (and even larger ones).
- Here is the list of (the 27 other) Deep Sky Objects from the Ephem program.
- The Planisphere makes it very easy for one to find out what constellations and major deep sky objects are up overhead at any given time of the day or night.
- The charts locate about 8,700 stars to visual magnitude 6.49 and about 600 deep sky objects.
- Most refractors will prove to be too small (in aperture) for all but the very brightest deep sky objects.
- If you know of further collections or catalogs of Deep Sky objects suited for our online collection please notify me.
- Book Description Field Guide to the Deep Sky Objects is a uniquely usable guide for observers.
- My main interest is deep sky photography and many of the pictures on this site are examples of galaxies and nebulae.
- Also there are some sketches of deep sky objects.
- All of the more expensive prgrams have beautiful images on their disks of really great deep sky objects as well as planetary images.
- He also wrote the book "Deep Sky Wonders", with Stephen James O'Meara published in 1998 by Sky Publishing which is a collection of his articles and musings.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Science > Astronomy
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Observation
- Glossaries > Glossary of Astronomy /
Books about "Deep Sky" in