Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Descriptive Linguistics"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Descriptive linguistics is the study and analysis of spoken language.
- Descriptive linguistics is a branch of linguistics that studies how languages are structured.
- Descriptive Linguistics is a SCIENCE. It is about finding out what IS and developing theories of how to explain it.
- Descriptive linguistics is a general term for the activity of describing the structures of particular languages.
- Descriptive linguistics is also called synchronic linguistics.
- This page identifies requirements for the Descriptive Linguistics Concentration with a thesis or non-thesis option.
- File Format: Adobe PostScript - in descriptive linguistics |namely with an eye toward how the description will t.
- Reference.com free online encyclopedia article for Descriptive linguistics, powered by Wikipedia.
- Unlike prescription, descriptive linguistics eschews value judgments and makes no recommendations.
- Almost all linguistic theory has its origin in practical problems of descriptive linguistics.
- Bibliography listing for Descriptive linguistics.
- For both historical-comparative and descriptive linguistics, no area is excluded.
- Prerequisites: A basic background in descriptive linguistics would be useful.
- Within the context of fieldwork, descriptive linguistics refers to the study of language using a descriptivist approach.
- Definition of descriptive linguistics in the Online Dictionary.
- Offering study in general and descriptive linguistics, Hispanic linguistics, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, and second language acquisition.
- Society > Culture > Languages > Language
- Glossaries > Glossary of Linguistics /
Books about "Descriptive Linguistics" in