Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Descriptor"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A descriptor is a statement that describes a level of achievement for a given item.
- Descriptor is a term attached to a Document to permit its subsequent location and retrieval.
- A Descriptor is associated with a MBeanInfo, MBeanAttributeInfo, etc.
- The descriptor is a capsule message summary whose length (typically about 100 bytes) is independent of the actual message length.
- This descriptor is required because the copied message acquires a UID different from the original message.
- The stage of a cancer is a descriptor (usually numbers I to IV) of how much the cancer has spread.
- Various operations (for example, exec) can associate a file descriptor with a particular file.
- Choosing the JSP container is part of the deployment descriptor that you associate with your JSP target.
- Waterproof Waterproof is a descriptor of textiles that resist water (do not allow it to soak through).
- A descriptor used for a wine whose flavors or fruit character are tightly knit.
- The libevent API provides a mechanism to execute a callback function when a specific event occurs on a file descriptor or after a timeout has been reached.
- The default value of isELIgnored varies depending on the version of the web application deployment descriptor.
- Faded: Descriptor for a wine that has suffered insipient oxidation -- i.e.
- In Chablis, the term is positive and a good descriptor for some of the finest wines.
- EBADF The fildes argument is not an open file descriptor.
- A descriptor indicating a wine that is attractive for its delicacy and finesse.
- In the United States, the term was not used until the 1890s, and did not become a common descriptor of the region until early in the twentieth century.
- A descriptor used for a wine that lacks perceptible sweetness.
- The information in this section is based on the Document Type Descriptor (DTD) for ejb-jar.xml provided by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Each OBJECT DESCRIPTOR corresponding to an object type in the internet-standard MIB shall be a unique, but mnemonic, printable string.
- Brilliant: A descriptor denoting absolute, crystalline clarity in a wine.
- Step 4: Create the Deployment Descriptor A deployment descriptor is an optional component in a servlet application.
- To do this, the Ethernet processor 804 reads the status bit or bits of each descriptor buffer in the descriptor ring linked list 808.
- The web server plug-in includes generation code that obtains a reference to a portlet deployment descriptor, illustratively in WCCM Model form.
- You can then add your web module to a J2EE application, which has its own deployment descriptor (application.xml) in addition to the web module's web.xml.
- The J2EE-specified deployment descriptor, ejb-jar.xml, describes the enterprise beans packaged in an EJB application.
- In this installment, I've described the JSP 2.0 error-handling improvements and the new deployment descriptor features.
- Application client modules, which contain class files and an application client deployment descriptor.
- Exploded web applications not referenced by any Context Descriptor will then be deployed.
- This function is may be used to set a security descriptor on a key container.
- Demystifying Tomcat 4's server.xml File The Tomcat server.xml file allows you to configure Tomcat using a simple XML descriptor.
- For information on editing the WebLogic-specific deployment descriptor, see Writing the WebLogic-Specific Deployment Descriptor.
- You define JSP configuration attributes in the <jsp-descriptor element of the WebLogic-specific deployment descriptor, weblogic.xml.
- To deploy a WAR on the Application Server, the file must also contain a runtime deployment descriptor.
- To package J2EE applications, specify deployment descriptor elements, and deploy applications on the Application Server, you use the deploytool utility.
- The enterprise bean must not attempt to directly read or write a file descriptor.
- An enterprise bean module deployment descriptor, for example, declares transaction attributes and security authorizations for an enterprise bean.
- This is similar to how <init-param subelements work within <servlet elements in the application deployment descriptor (web.xml).
- This function terminates encryption specified by the encryption descriptor (td).
- An EAR file contains all of the JAR, WAR, and RAR component archive files for an application and an XML descriptor that describes the bundled components.
- Just transforming the XML descriptor into a java class only eliminates the XML parsing, but still leaves the dynamic configuration.
- For example, an EJB deployment descriptor passes information to an EJB container about how to manage and control an enterprise bean.
- EJB modules, which contain class files for enterprise beans and an EJB deployment descriptor.
- Map the logical name within the EJB deployment descriptor to the JNDI name, created in step 1, within the OC4J-specific deployment descriptor.
- Security constraints are defined in the Web Application deployment descriptor (web.xml).
- Most aspects of an application's lifecycle are configured through an XML document called the Web application deployment descriptor.
- Web applications are configured by means of elements contained in the web application deployment descriptor.
- To create the deployment descriptor, you now need to create a web.xml file and place it under the WEB-INF directory under myApp.
- Enter the resource name in the deployment descriptor as you use it in your code, the Java type, and the security authorization type.
- When the mechanism of the present embodiment processes the deployment descriptor file, the container recognizes which EJB owns which EJB.
- Note that the web.xml deployment descriptor is always expected to be located under the WEB-INF directory.
- For more information on the web.xml deployment descriptor, see Assembling and Configuring Web Applications.
- EJB packaging consists of packaging all the specified EJB Java class files and XML deployment descriptor files in a Java Archive (JAR) file.
- As a result, the description "screwball comedy" has continued to be used even when a better descriptor would be slapstick film or situation comedy film.
- Match EJB roles with the corresponding description of the role's responsibilities, where the description may include deployment descriptor information.
- The fildes argument is an open file descriptor of a directory.
- The size of this descriptor is reduced with PCA. The covariance matrix for PCA is estimated on image patches collected from various images.
- The frame is allocated into the VM stack during template call with size taken from a template descriptor.
- In general, a virtual machine image consists of the XML descriptor (usually in a file image.xml) and a number of files for the virtual machine's disks.
- The first is that dnotify requires opening one file descriptor for each directory that you intend to watch for changes.
- The reason for this is that edge-triggered mode only delivers events when changes occur on the monitored file descriptor.
- The second installment addresses security, changes specific to entity beans, and changes to the deployment descriptor.
- All request URIs with the pattern *.do are mapped to this servlet in the deployment descriptor as follows.
- Thyrotoxicosis is no more than a descriptor for a pattern of biochemical abnormalities.
- Factorial design is an experimental design technique in which each variable (factor or descriptor) is investigated at fixed levels.
- This variable should contain a "file descriptor number" pointing to a file which contains the passphrase.
- I once had a clever idea - we can ignore the mean as a descriptor of a dataset and put the entire burden of locating a dataset onto the median.
- A descriptor for wines that seem neither flat nor angular, related to the wine's structure.
- Moreover, the myDB resource no longer needs to be defined in the deployment descriptor.
- Jsp Pages
- Standard Error
* Jsp Pages
* Network Device
* Sauvignon Blanc
* Servlet Specification
* Standard Error
* Standard Input
* Standard Output
* Tag Library Descriptor
* Xml Document
Books about "Descriptor" in